Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Only ruhi knows the truth now , if she can remember ..

Akshara is dead & there are no other.proofs.

What proof is needed? Even if it's proved galti thi tab bhi kya? Ak ke intentions kuch bhi ho kisi ko kya fark padega sab especially V Ab ko hi blame karenge.

This is more about Ru-Ab reactions then Ak truth.

If they want positive response from Ruhi they can show like as now Ak is dead she'll forgive her, Ab ke saath awkwardness hogi.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha i guess for those who watched full show(gen 4 epis) they may feel it's odd πŸ˜‚ maim toh clips dekhne walon main se hun. Mujhe toh theek laga as ruhi ka core character wahi tha since childhood to spread happiness and do kurafathi atrangi acts to bring smile on others face. So mujhe theek laga considering i can see that choti ruh in her.

ruhis chore character is retained back so old fans connect it.
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Its funny how makers make their ML fall on other chr's feet once or twice in a month..Usually FL karte hainaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ar SaπŸ«‚πŸ˜…

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

What proof is needed? Even if it's proved galti thi tab bhi kya? Ak ke intentions kuch bhi ho kisi ko kya fark padega sab especially V Ab ko hi blame karenge.

This is more about Ru-Ab reactions then Ak truth.

If they want positive response from Ruhi they can show like as now Ak is dead she'll forgive her, Ab ke saath awkwardness hogi.

one small mistake of ak every time ate ruhis people in life. What more can they show sending her to jail she wanted to go manish didn't do it. So in guilt she left home unable to see ruhi sayimg truths she killed her both parents. That's why 22 yrs she hid no truth out to her beti too. Aur kya karti woh. Dead is dead what's hate on dead next ruhi ki maafi ke sevai and go ahead with sister accepting her. So before truth bond is done shown in yrkkh style

I am enjoying ruhi scenes. Ruhbhira also looks fun. πŸ˜„ garvita as positive ruhi really does justice to that role. I am glad that they fixed ruhi for good.

Yes I watched today's episode after long time we're getting something positive. Tho not upto the scale of Ak-Varsha, Naira-Gayu and (after leap) Ak-Aaru, we're atleast graced with a friendship initiation wala bonding ❣️

But soon about to be ruined πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

He has best brain out of all he connected immediately abhira ke maa ka naam akshara hi na kya wohi hi yeh. πŸ˜‚

Past bits of ak saying she did accident of arohi and hospital scene where arohi left her breaths is shown.

Fufa is the booth roaming in nights now what he wants is trp audience all should fight and separate so that firm is his. His ego got hurt with rohit saying bhayya bhabhi are good lawyers. πŸ˜‰

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-16-50-927_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Despite all the greedy nature, I'm actually surprised with Sanjay's caring/slightly worried side. He checked upon Ruhit's room after hearing Ruhi's cries. He could have easily walked past or completely ignored a woman crying at night, but no he legit came to see why? It's actually moments like this is really nice.

❣️

Edited by Shineeeee - 15 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Only ruhi knows the truth now , if she can remember ..

Akshara is dead & there are no other.proofs.

Police always do verification.. if Akshara was let go and not arrested.. that means they knew it was an accident.. Ruhi herself has caused a major accident where the person did not die ..

Yes Ruhi will get triggered and turn negative .. and yes Abhira will be thrown out .. but is Abhira happy at Poddar house ..can they continue with this use and throw relationship with her .. shouldn’t Abhira walk out of this mess ..

Abhira has more to ask Goenkas .. why did they keep quiet for Ruhi ki khushi .. why did they not reveal the truth …. And why was Abhira abandoned at her mother’s deathbed ..

Today MG is doing Khoon ka rishta .. what is this Khoon ka rishta why did MG never bothered about to Abhir and why did Ruhi did not bother about her uncle n cousin ..

She has distant relationship with Abhira .. but had stronger relationship with her uncle n cousin ..

Sanjay Bansal for a change is doing something very good .. let’s hope Abhira does not forgive them

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

ha i guess for those who watched full show(gen 4 epis) they may feel it's odd πŸ˜‚ maim toh clips dekhne walon main se hun. Mujhe toh theek laga as ruhi ka core character wahi tha since childhood to spread happiness and do kurafathi atrangi acts to bring smile on others face. So mujhe theek laga considering i can see that choti ruh in her.

If they would have turn Ru like this in initial episodes only to kitna achha hota rather then making her doing all those embarrassing and disgusting things.

Trp audience would love more sisterly bond in rishta style more rather then sautan bani saheli.

Initially I thought different but now I don't think they'll keep her +ve for long, thode din mein umeed le aayenge.

I have watched 2-3 clips of of kid Ru, she was adorable, I liked all the kids in Rishta especially naksh except gen 2(kairav, Ak Aro)😬 (pls don't take personally).

Edited by Drna7 - 15 days ago

Why are you laughing re πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I really mean it πŸ˜‚

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Very well said .. we really should apply it on our lives .. it can resolve many conflicts .. but it should not continuous abuse for a very very long time

True..there is a difference between your partner being hurt and them being abusive. When a person is emotionally too hurt they tend to lash out the person next to them because they want them to feel the same way they are feeling. Its a basic human tendency and most of the time that person turns out to be our partner.

The partner at that moment should not lash out back because when emotions are at peak, our thinking capacity blanks out. Its like both the partners cannot give equal amount to their relationship at all times. So when one is only able to contribute 20% its the other's responsibility to step up and give the remaining 80. And vice-versa.

But if there is an abusive pattern in that, then that's a whole diff thing.