Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 17 days ago

SS dude said Phuphs will blackmail Krish and IF said he’ll manipulate Armaan ..I think SS dude is right ..and they may make Krish this gen’s Shubham …since they love recycling tracks ..and Sanjay and Kajal will curse Abhira and Armaan to hell and back ..

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Chalo goenkas will be there. Screenshot_2024-10-05-14-59-04-052_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Her lehnga colour seems nice in this pic.

Also why her face looks so edited?

Even 100 years old Surekha's sleeves are shorter than 23 year old Ab's sleeves.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

budhha manish goenka if you stay silent when they blame Abhira for something that happened where she was not even born then I will find a way to get inside the phone to beat you up smiley22

MG kuch nahi kahega..

Ru would prob fall unconscious or hv a chakkar( Her preg tiredness adding onto it)

Rest everyone excluding Phuphu would stand still.. Ab shaayad room mein bhaagkar chali jaayegi.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i think she might have a conversation with Armaan and that might make him realise a few things but before he could do or say anything to Abhira, Phupasa cutie will reveal Abhira's identity. And that will be followed by major drama. Abhira will be completely shattered and that may jolt Armaan out of his own ddp and then he may support her. I'm waiting for Ss guy's next video. I want him to give me good news that Abhira has finally left the housesmiley42

Abhira should take on Maa Durga roop,and prove her moms innocence. I’m tired of hearing from both the characters in the show and some viewers that akshara is responsible for Sirat, Neil,and arohis deaths..when in actual fact 2 had accidents..and 1 was murdered by goons..So I hope this is finally cleared once and for all… Akshara should have cleared her name before she died but she left it all for her daughter to deal with,,☹️
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

SS dude said Phuphs will blackmail Krish and IF said he’ll manipulate Armaan ..I think SS dude is right ..and they may make Krish this gen’s Shubham …since they love recycling tracks ..and Sanjay and Kajal will curse Abhira and Armaan to hell and back ..

But why blackmail Krish? With Ak-Goenka secret?

And honestly Krish will not have that impact to Ar so chances are low......

And if he'll die who is going to dance with charu in functions??

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

apparently something to do with his dance career..

They can always bring a new dance partner for Charu lol

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I like this track cause I will take Sanju (and Kaju) have more screen time ANY DAY than Vidya. The funniest part of this would be phuphasa pretending to ever give a rats ass about Krishsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I like this track cause I will take Sanju (and Kaju) have more screen time ANY DAY than Vidya. The funniest part of this would be phuphasa pretending to ever give a rats ass about Krishsmiley36

absoutely ..both actors are good ..way better than watching wretched Vidya’s facial contortions …and they’ve already done her being abusive to Abhira now ..it would only be repeat if they tried it again by harming Rohit
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Anything is better than seeing Vidya's cartoonish expressions and hearing Ruhi's screeching on daily basis.smiley24

Edited by Drna7 - 17 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

apparently krish hears phufasa saying he’s going to reveal the truth and krish tries to stop him.. this is similar to what happened at bachelors party..and then krish called Armaan and told him..so I think krish may do the same here .‘and that’s how Armaan will get to know ..maybe then he’ll confront phufasa who’ll blackmail him But somehow chudail vidya finds out and she reveals it with a big drama ..and obviously her verbal attacks and accusations…🤨..vidya has become so horrible..really hope she gets eradicated on white day..and then abhimaan go find shivani