Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 14 days ago

Let’s see how they take it further ..I want Armaan confronting Manish Goenka .

Manish Goenka has blamed Armaan many times .. it’s time he faces the music

Because Abhira will not be able to question MG right now in this situation

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Doesn't matter... Show mein kitne bhi badalte relations kyun na dikhaye, better don't change Ab- pink dress- pink suitcase relation smiley1

Everyone is waiting for pink outfit with pink suitcase smiley36

Now I don't even care for suitcase colour, foreshadowing and all, bas ghar se bahar rehne chale jaaye donosmiley19

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They still have this decor? Nikammo ghar se kab niklogey smiley22Screenshot_2024-10-07-13-49-49-444_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Ruko Zara. Sabr karo.

Abhira toh atleast 3 4 episode tak Vidya Maa aur Ruhi behen ki screeching baaki haa

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if Abhira has softened towards Ruhi in the three months that have passed because she’s been good to her, Armaan has seen her be good to his brother ..they have actually conceived a baby …I cannot imagine the relief Armaan must be feeling that he was probably not altogether wrong in not exposing Ruhi with re to her wedding day kands ..still he asked if she’s actually moved on because he wanted to be absolutely sure …rest, if Ruhi is Abhira’s BFF, she is now Armaan’s bhabhi..the woman who holds his brother’s happiness in her hands ..that’s why he has been able to put all of the past behind and behave normally with her …at least Abhira forgave Ruhi and forgot the past because she was good to her …Armaan has done it only because she is good to Rohit and has made him happy ..this is the show’s present narrative ..this may change tomorrow ..but right now it is what it is ..!

I completely agree. Hence my comment today, coz everywhere people are hell bent on faulting Armaan for having a conversation with someone who he considers his bhabhi & has given indications of accepting that relationship, but when Abhira does it, it's okay. That annoys me, so thought to point it out.

Again iterating - my issue is not about Abhira sharing a conversation about her marriage with Ruhi, or Armaan talking to Ruhi about his situation with Abhira. Both are fine when you look at the current dynamics between the 3 of them, that has been built over the last 3 months. My issue is the hypocrisy that Armaan kuch kare toh woh galat, lekin Abhira wohi cheez kare, woh theek hai 🤷🤦

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Let’s see how they take it further ..I want Armaan confronting Manish Goenka .

Manish Goenka has blamed Armaan many times .. it’s time he faces the music

Because Abhira will not be able to question MG right now in this situation

yes I want to see the changed family dynamics..because Now abhiras relationship to swarna and surekha is also the same as Ruhis. I have a feeling that abhira and Armaan will move in with the goenkas. Manish mentioned ghar jamaai the other day,,also akshu and abhiNav lived with the Goekas for a long time as well. So we most likely will see that here as well..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Everyone is waiting for pink outfit with pink suitcase smiley36

Now I don't even care for suitcase colour, foreshadowing and all, bas ghar se bahar rehne chale jaaye donosmiley19

I think they’ll go to goenkas house.. abhiras parents also lived at goenkas house for quite some time,
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/f4Kf5_uxmos?si=jvKGCwX0O2Ds_2me

They seem to be dancing relatively okay smiley36 Or i have just got used to them.

Isn't it navratri??

So ye dhol aur naach gaana kyu kar rahe?

Garba/dandiya hona chahiye tha.

It's very popular in Udaipur so achhe se dandiya event karvate, yeh humesha ek jaisa dance karte hsmiley24

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Isn't it navratri??

So ye dhol aur naach gaana kyu kar rahe?

Garba/dandiya hona chahiye tha.

It's very popular in Udaipur so achhe se dandiya event karvate, yeh humesha ek jaisa dance karte hsmiley24

yeh log ek dance par thodi rukhtey hai. I am pretty sure i saw clips of the cast with dandiya soemwhere, woh bhi karengey smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes I want to see the changed family dynamics..because Now abhiras relationship to swarna and surekha is also the same as Ruhis. I have a feeling that abhira and Armaan will move in with the goenkas. Manish mentioned ghar jamaai the other day,,also akshu and abhiNav lived with the Goekas for a long time as well. So we most likely will see that here as well..

I explicitly don’t want that …. The Goenka’s have to dig out the past they have to collectively bring back Kairav , akhilesh , Naksh Keerti ..

they have to show the Poddars it was not abhira’s mother who destroyed the Goenka family

but a sauteli serpent who destroyed the family ..

Kairav has to comeback and tell he regrets forcing his father remarry .. because him getting a second wife destroyed his sisters life .. and even her own kids ..

Kairav should ask Ruhi where is ur paternal family.. why did they abandon you like a stray puppy ., why have you never reached them out

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/f4Kf5_uxmos?si=jvKGCwX0O2Ds_2me

They seem to be dancing relatively okay smiley36 Or i have just got used to them.

Rohit Saloni ko almost gira deta end mainsmiley37 And is he gonna sing in the show ?