Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kitna sundar Jodi hai dono ki #MaanRi smiley27

Yep These two legit look like Dadi-pota❤️

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Gen 1 couple went for 7 long years .These two will go for maximum 2 days and will come backsmiley37

What I meant they were together they saw everything from marriage to growing their kids together

The essence is to keep the couple together not separate them unite them separate them

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well they close the door when it matter cause Ru is pregnant. Fufasa can hear screaming of a different kind, which is a nightmare within itself smiley37smiley37

I thought fufasa is neighbor dint knew he was a ghar jawai

maahi11 thumbnail

They will probably return home after akshu is proved innocent but I don’t want viv to do their aarti she needs to face. Karna

Today when I saw the episode I really hope chachisa pampers abhira in her pregnancy days

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ss guy saying the same thing I said , if he is right both Armaan and Abhira will finally leave that mad house .

He is saying there r chances AA will leave the house as cheater Ruhi will create tamasha blaming Abhira , uske nikamma pathi and evil saas wants to leave the house too. KV in dilemma but everyone looks at AA and may be they will decide to leave the house. Hope this comes true. If they bring Kabhi main kabhi tum track that would be lovely.

https://youtu.be/RSJSVgThGDs?si=gvu9kgSLnWq9kVNk

I hope they leave. Accha hoga.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Well Tanu ke Raj ne hint toh diya hai that they "might" leave, so right now him sub abhi aise baithe hai

I better keep shut on this topic for two days then 🙏🏾

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maahi11

They will probably return home after akshu is proved innocent but I don’t want viv to do their aarti she needs to face. Karna

Today when I saw the episode I really hope chachisa pampers abhira in her pregnancy days

If that's the reason to return to PH then no,

Akshu is dead so what does the truth matter, let it be smiley44

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

they may leave not they willsmiley13

please please tell me they are leaving..🙏

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kitna sundar Jodi hai dono ki #MaanRi smiley27

The writing is trash but RS did great with the casting on this show

Anita Raj also had chemistry with Sheh too

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

I had nowhere mentioned Ruhi should hate or blame Abhira for whatever Ak did I still would love if Ruhi will curse Ak as much as she wants till she feels satisfied n spare Abhira because she wasn't even born back then n both of them can make peace with the fact that Abhira won't tolerate her mother's insult While Ruhi can't tolerate Ak's jaap n they would avoid talking about Ak altogether

You mentioned that farak kya h between Abhira n Abhir I mentioned the difference between two the a strange cousin whose even gender wasn't known to her n a cousin with whom she had some of the best memories of her life as kid before losing all You said that Ruhi loves Abhir because of his surname Birla that's what I said not everyone loves based on surnames nor is khoon/blood the criteria for love even Ruhi didn't know Abhir's so called real surname

@Bold Respectfully disagree ✌️

I believe that the love care trust everything is more pure n unconditional as kids specially when in this show one is portrayed as vamp n other the best So even if Abhir n Ruhi had been bro-sis for 2 days n Ruhi Abhira(if n only if) has sis bond as adults after IR for 2 decades still I would say Ruhi's love for Abhir her Billa Boy >>>>>>>>>>> than Ruhi's sudden love for Abhira her maasi's daughter

If ruhi and abhir has no connection they why should abhir come for abhira. she is literally a stranger just that they share half blood.