Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Yeh bol rha hai Sab Armaan Kay haath main hai, Armaan ka haath kaha hai, yahi tho Janna hai

Why this question arises.

Won't he stand by his wife obviously smiley39

I think this track will be his next "redemption" for current track. It will be ruhit vs abhimaan.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

kavu baby do everyone a favor and throw this neckpiece on vidya's head. I know that you want to.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 16 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/paras__slays/status/1842449252003508614

Yeh dialogue Armaan ko mila hota toh abhi tak uska WD krdeti yrkkh fdsmiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

But it doesn't feel right for me.Rohit or Krish too can make him understand.The way makers involve Ruhi to solve Armaan's matter in weird ways in every time ,it feels like confirming she is his end game.If it is like that, offcourse Abhira will get a new hero.

About better husband,it's always like that Sirat legacy get better husband .Even kittu treat Sirat well more than when he was with naira.Abhinsv was a cameo,isliye he was good.

Chacha chachi are also there. Manish & madhav are there. There are people who can drill sense into armaan, but makers want ruhi, toh hum kya karein?? 🙆‍♀️

End game ka abhi se mat socho, kuch bhi ho sakta hain afterall itv hain. Jis raste trp aayega uss rasta Abhira armaan ruhi jayenge

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

kavu baby do everyone a favor and throw this neckpiece on vidya's head. I know that you want to.

Don't know what are writers upto her character in this track ...But she gives a ticking bomb joh kabhi bhi explode kar sakthe vibe..

Edited by Visszz - 16 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Compared them only in husband role. Never as a son Or bf(jo rohit ko chance mila hi nahi). Rohit always kept ruhi's happiness over his, even when he left house it was for ruhi also. After return, when ruhi asked for chance, he gave in (yeh alag baat hain ke ruhi bewakoof bana rahi thi use) but he was ready to wait, never gave deadline for anything. He made the decision & owned it. More importantly, never let a third person enter their relationship, be it her family or his family like armaan, abhira Or chahisa. Don't think he ever acted indifferent to her instead supported her in situations he could.

Rohit left primarily for Armaan's happiness, Ruhi's was secondary. When Ruhi came back asking for a chance he genuinely believed she had changed, so where is the question of anything like giving a deadline or being ready to wait as compared to Armaan as a husband? How many situations did he really have to stand up for Ruhi as a husband? When MG came to take Ruhi away was one, at that time also he is confident of the backing of his family. Instead for Armaan as a husband or Ab- Ar as a couple it is one challenge after the other. Comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Don't know what are writers upto her character in this track ...But she gives a ticking bomb joh kabhi bhi explode kar sakthe vibe..

exactly. Kaveri has never been the one to simply glare from far and not say a word smiley24

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

exactly. Kaveri has never been the one to simply glare from far and not say a word smiley24

i think they are keeping her mum so that Vidya can take the center stage and AbhiMaan can leave the house. Baad mein jab Phupasa firm pe kabza kar lenga tab Vidya ki class lagayegi Kaverismiley42
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Rohit left primarily for Armaan's happiness, Ruhi's was secondary. When Ruhi came back asking for a chance he genuinely believed she had changed, so where is the question of anything like giving a deadline or being ready to wait as compared to Armaan as a husband? How many situations did he really have to stand up for Ruhi as a husband? When MG came to take Ruhi away was one, at that time also he is confident of the backing of his family. Instead for Armaan as a husband or Ab- Ar as a couple it is one challenge after the other. Comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.

Rohit always had backing of his family, it's a fact. But my point was him as a husband. He did have issues in his marriage but after a point showed lot of patience & understanding. He never let a third person comment on his decision or ruhi

Armaan's situation is different, agree. But all his vaadas were just words as of today's episode, kal ka i dont know but rohit without big big words proved it in his actions.

I know you have different opinion, toh let's agree to disagree. Kal ko sab ulta bhi kar sakte hain cvs

Fortnight thumbnail

@sera-high123 Mujhe umeed nahi thi par Phupasa ne kaam kardiya