Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I have my issues with both Armaan and Abhira in this track and definitely Armaan much more than Abhira, but still wanted to understand this comparison. To compare, shouldn't be there comparable situations as well? I would agree that

Rohit as the favourite son of the house is able to be a better husband to Ruhi who is the favorite bahu of the house (whom the elders of the house wanted with him even when he himself didn't / was confused) than Armaan who more often than not is treated as the sautela son is able to be to Abhira who is not wholly accepted by the elders in the family most of the times.

P. S. Narrative has been clearly that Rohit is the favorite and voiced through different people including Rohit himself through all these months

Compared them only in husband role. Never as a son Or bf(jo rohit ko chance mila hi nahi). Rohit always kept ruhi's happiness over his, even when he left house it was for ruhi also. After return, when ruhi asked for chance, he gave in (yeh alag baat hain ke ruhi bewakoof bana rahi thi use) but he was ready to wait, never gave deadline for anything. He made the decision & owned it. More importantly, never let a third person enter their relationship, be it her family or his family like armaan, abhira Or chahisa. Don't think he ever acted indifferent to her instead supported her in situations he could.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAu4oKOPQec/?igsh=MTVndnRqdWw2dzU2dQ==

Best rishta gen 4 couple.smiley27 Manisha i love you but kabhi toh abhira ko apney saath shopping par le jao.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vidya maata ek sahi kaam karley apni life mai smiley42 maa ki baat toh mana nahi kar saktey na

Maasa ne armaan ko nikal jaane ko bola isliye dadi arti leke aayi. Agar abhira ko bolti toh sayad kuch kaam ban jata humarasmiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Bas sanju cutie keep your priorties straight, avoid coffee and have abhira thrown out. Main tumharey saath hoon smiley27

Screenshot_2024-10-05-07-46-48-170_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 15 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan always needs someone in his life to guide him. Ab acchi sacchi pyaari dost ruhi hain toh wohi sahi.

As a husband rohit >>>>>>> armaan.

But it doesn't feel right for me.Rohit or Krish too can make him understand.The way makers involve Ruhi to solve Armaan's matter in weird ways in every time ,it feels like confirming she is his end game.If it is like that, offcourse Abhira will get a new hero.

About better husband,it's always like that Sirat legacy get better husband .Even kittu treat Sirat well more than when he was with naira.Abhinsv was a cameo,isliye he was good.

Edited by elizamerin - 15 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think any normal/positive character would've done the same thing in that situation including Abhira. She didn't normally ask him to come meet her before the wedding. She literally threatened suicide.

And it's not just Armaan who's over excited for Ruhi and Rohit's. I think Abhira is equally excited for it.

I have a different opinion regarding the drama on wedding day. There were plenty of other ways to handle the situation but he did what he thought was right. I don't think rohit would have appreciated this, he was present there.

Ofcourse, abhira bhi excited hain along with vidya.but the question was armaan kiska saath dega?? Toh mein points bata rahi thi. And till now, in most of the situations, where he had to choose between ruhi & abhira, abhira always landed second. Those were situations where ruhi needed his support more than abhira, but then the situation is same here.

Mein toh chahti hoon ke armaan mujhe wrong prove kare.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842427883114885139?t=PzJmxe355xtmtf4qcVQzbg&s=19

This was the scene I was talking about in morning.... the last 10-12 seconds.... Armaan did notice Abhira. Definitely Abhira blaming herself for the medical condition is completely wrong but I did expect it to happen, only then Armaan will realize the pain she is going through and plus we have them shifting to the baby room, so he will eventually realize ....maybe IR will be the final jolt he would get to come out. The last part of the precap was on similar lines him telling abhira he failed to realise the pain she is going through and I guess we are heading towards there.

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I have my issues with both Armaan and Abhira in this track and definitely Armaan much more than Abhira, but still wanted to understand this comparison. To compare, shouldn't be there comparable situations as well? I would agree that

Rohit as the favourite son of the house is able to be a better husband to Ruhi who is the favorite bahu of the house (whom the elders of the house wanted with him even when he himself didn't / was confused) than Armaan who more often than not is treated as the sautela son is able to be to Abhira who is not wholly accepted by the elders in the family most of the times.

P. S. Narrative has been clearly that Rohit is the favorite and voiced through different people including Rohit himself through all these months

Rohit got everything on a literal golden platter. And that has been established in the show time and again. And even after this he has been a terrible brother,son and a husband when he left his wife and pretended to be dead over almost a year. And when he came back no one even dared to ask him a question. Whereas Armaan is made to feel like sh!t just for marrying the woman he love. And he wasn't confused about marrying her by the way. It was Abhira who broke up with him on the phonecall when Armaan wanted to talk about their wedding. then Rohit gave him a push to finally make a decision and choose what he wanted. And he did by going against his entire family.

Edited by Fortnight - 15 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842427883114885139?t=PzJmxe355xtmtf4qcVQzbg&s=19

This was the scene I was talking about in morning.... the last 10-12 seconds.... Armaan did notice Abhira. Definitely Abhira blaming herself for the medical condition is completely wrong but I did expect it to happen, only then Armaan will realize the pain she is going through and plus we have them shifting to the baby room, so he will eventually realize ....maybe IR will be the final jolt he would get to come out. The last part of the precap was on similar lines him telling abhira he failed to realise the pain she is going through and I guess we are heading towards there.

warning toh diya karo ki Ruhi ne itni khatarnak acting ki haismiley5
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

warning toh diya karo ki Ruhi ne itni khatarnak acting ki haismiley5

Warning dedeti tho tum skip kardeti na #sisterslove smiley36