Please koi written update dedo star station vale ne kya bola

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

New video from SS Raj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMswj4CYZvc

After big dance sequence then kalesh smiley26

Dance is utmost priority rest of the drama can follow later if time permits...... why do they make these non dancers dance so muchsmiley44

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

New video from SS Raj

Somebody drop WU🙏🙏

( Kyuki mujhe uski over exaggeration nahi pasand)

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Just imagine how over whelming the IR would be for Ab. She will have my complete understanding even if she is just unable to process it at all and just breaks down, that won't take away anything from the love she has for her mother. The revelation will mostly happen in the worst possible way. She will know how much she do not know about her mother's past. She will need to hear about her mother being held responsible for deaths that she has no idea of but seems to be the common perception looking at how Sanjay connected the dots. If matter of Abhir is brought up, she will have no answers even about her half brother. There will be drama of Ruhi's emotional breakdown while being in a delicate situation. She will have to deal with someone she considered her par nanu holding this truth from her.. It is too much to handle for anyone..

Yes, that would be a final and fatal blow for her. I am right now very salty with Armaan, and I want Abhira also to remain salty with Armaan too, when this revelation actually happens. Not because he joined the frey of people insulting her on this cause, but because he seems to be least bothered about her from the moment of their wedding. If Abhira becomes just like Armaan now, " a zinda laash", that would be more understandable than Armaan's shenanigans now.

Like Rainbow girl smiley31mentioned somewhere, I really want her to handle this herself and don't let Armaan into this emotional space. kyun ki, yeah that will be another strike against Armaan's choice of her in his mother's hisaab kitabsmiley35Toh respectfully usse keh dein ki, Abhira se door rahein if he wants to patch up with his mom and be his mom's betasmiley7

Yeah, I will also give her a free pass now, however she behaves, breaksdown and processes. It is my hope that once she crumbles to dust, this girl has it in her to regroup, dust herself, get up and walk one foot in front of the other.smiley42I will be cheering her. These are the characters I like, even if they fail, they are trying and thrashing aroundsmiley31(OK, not obsessions, just to be clearsmiley29). I can't stand inaction and indecision. You can all call me an opinionated nutsmiley24

Tagging for convenience, please ignore if not interested to read my nonsensesmiley4

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Rohit and Sam will be jhalak dikhla ja/ nach baliye ready at least by the show ends smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 17 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rohit and Sam will be jhalak dikhla ja/ nach baliye ready at least by the show ends smiley36

100 janam mein bhi nhi, inn dono se na hoapega.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

New video from SS Raj

Armaan ka realisation(if it happens) hi dance sequence ke liye hua lagta hain. Dance ke baad back to zombie modesmiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

RD kitna bakwas karta hai.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

How loooooong do you think the gen is going to run? smiley36