Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Just imagine how over whelming the IR would be for Ab. She will have my complete understanding even if she is just unable to process it at all and just breaks down, that won't take away anything from the love she has for her mother. The revelation will mostly happen in the worst possible way. She will know how much she do not know about her mother's past. She will need to hear about her mother being held responsible for deaths that she has no idea of but seems to be the common perception looking at how Sanjay connected the dots. If matter of Abhir is brought up, she will have no answers even about her half brother. There will be drama of Ruhi's emotional breakdown while being in a delicate situation. She will have to deal with someone she considered her par nanu holding this truth from her.. It is too much to handle for anyone..

I have only one hope....Armaan to be with her... it's gonna be a huge emotional turmoil

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mili9

Yeah! I would toosmiley19. In contrast, I got thoroughly annoyed with Armaan crying when the baby girl from Janmashtami was leavingsmiley21Puppies better than babies anydaysmiley37Sorry, mere peeche mat aana. Everybody who has a teenager will understand this sentimentsmiley13

dogs over humans any day 👍🏼
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I can see armaan be a dog person and abhira a cat person. I'd do ranjan shahi tareef a whole week if they let them be a pet parent even for the short term smiley13

Armaan’s totally a dog person and I think Rohit is too …the actor playing Surekha is a cat person ..❤️
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Koi toofani khabar aayi kya? 20pg in 2hrssmiley22

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

See .:I even found a picture of Kaveri with her par poti ..Armaan and Abhira’s baby girl

IMG_8784.jpeg

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan’s totally a dog person and I think Rohit is too …the actor playing Surekha is a cat person ..❤️

I KNOW. Armaan is definitely a dog person person. I can totally see him come home to an over excited pup. smiley36Surekha's cat is sucha beauty. Sam also has/had cats as per past insta stalking spree. Hence the inspiration.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i don't have any hopes from this track but just give me Abhira being mad at Manish pleaseee

I want her to hear last phone call akshara had with mg.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

New video from SS Raj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMswj4CYZvc

After big dance sequence then kalesh smiley26

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want her to hear last phone call akshara had with mg.

Kaveri arrange kar sakti hai chahe toh 🤷🏻‍♀️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

See .:I even found a picture of Kaveri with her par poti ..Armaan and Abhira’s baby girl

IMG_8784.jpeg

Abhira with their second born cause my cat parent agenda is strong smiley36Screenshot_2024-10-05-21-04-12-987_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg