Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Looking at Armaans behavior, the chances of him supporting Abhira look bleak :( Ru-Ro ka unborn baccha and V are more important to him than Ab. The only thing that can hopefully make him support her is if MG reveals Ab had no idea about past and is already too disturbed before this news, and Armaan recalls how Akshara saved him and therefore such a person cant be a murderer.

Because its only Ab right now who is unilaterally holding on to the relationship. Armaan has long forgotten that he has responsibilities towards Ab too and is acting blind. She's clearly not happy, always looking scared and stressed but he doesn't see it.

I think Armaan will keep standing in a corner expressionless unaware or better say ingnoring Ab's pain. I don't want this but writers currently are obsessed with not showing Ar's pov deeply at all.

Ar will realise as he is running after something that was never there, he may loose what precious thing he already has.

Ab is currently trying to make Ar phele jaisa again and it's been 3 months only, she is thinking he is stressed currently so behaving like that. But soon her sabr may end.

I want Ab's outburst on V, K, Ar and then leaving the house.......but writers would never give something like this.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Jhanak aajkal bahut powerful ban rahi haina in goddess look and all😂

jhanak and anupama are not bechaari women. They fight and emerge winners …also they are not living as a bahus or wives ..they are living life on their own terms.’ and Savi is still better off than abhira ,.as Savi has foster parents and a sister and a home to go,to apart from her in laws house…also,her inlaws are not toxic bad people ..abhira is the saddest Starplus heroine as she’s the only Heroine who’s alone without any family..all the others have family....if Poddars put her out of that house and Armaan is not there for her ,.she’ll be devastated..she’s the most vulnerable heroine as all the others do have people fighting for them..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think Armaan will keep standing in a corner expressionless unaware or better say ingnoring Ab's pain. I don't want this but writers currently are obsessed with not showing Ar's pov deeply at all.

Ar will realise as he is running after something that was never there, he may loose what precious thing he already has.

Ab is currently trying to make Ar phele jaisa again and it's been 3 months only, she is thinking he is stressed currently so behaving like that. But soon her sabr may end.

I want Ab's outburst on V, K, Ar and then leaving the house.......but writers would never give something like this.

they have to make Armaan support her..otherwise they are finished as a couple…because this is the time she needs him the most and if he can’t be there for her this time..he’s failed as a husband.. That’s why I think they’ll make him come through for her,,he has too. Also viewers will never accept him if he fails her now..
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yrleh koi bhagwan ka ishara nahi hai...its only to increase thier ddp...🤣🤣🤣🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I never watch big boss because I find those people just too embarrassing..but I may watch one episode for Sheh… because his Armaan was my favourite 😂

smiley36smiley36smiley36

The same with me can't go pass 2-3 episodes then I'm out, not reality tv fan at all.

Fortnight thumbnail

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1842544763201032271

Ruhi actually does bring trp. Jab jab Ruhi ki maha beizzati hoti hai tab tab audience sabse zyada trp deti haismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

AbhiMaan wedding and abhimaan deciding to leave the house got 2.4 trp

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

yrleh koi bhagwan ka ishara nahi hai...its only to increase thier ddp...🤣🤣🤣🤣

abhiras sadness had affected fans so much…they’re not even asking for abhimaan Romance or suhaagraat.. they just want abhira to have a baby and end her sadness 😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail

https://x.com/a_sleepyy_head/status/1841827266810282134

Mujhe bhismiley19smiley19.. Bas vaapis kardo. I promise PDA keliye kabhi bhi tease nahi karungi🥲

Just look at VVVsmiley15smiley7

Look at that gas face Vitch, was doing nazar, Thu Thu Thu, but now give shraap smiley7

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1842544763201032271

Ruhi actually does bring trp. Jab jab Ruhi ki maha beizzati hoti hai tab tab audience sabse zyada trp deti haismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

AbhiMaan wedding and abhimaan deciding to leave the house got 2.4 trp

So KKK stunt indeed was a trp puller🤣🤣🤣.. And aao nayi bahu got 2.3 right????
pyar-ishk thumbnail

https://x.com/a_sleepyy_head/status/1841827266810282134

Mujhe bhismiley19smiley19.. Bas vaapis kardo. I promise PDA keliye kabhi bhi tease nahi karungi🥲

Just look at VVVsmiley15smiley7

Look at that gas face Vee-itch, was doing nazar, Thu Thu Thu, but now give shraap smiley7