News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

yaar Ye pura pagal hai smiley37smiley37

bilkul bhi serious nahi hai... Jab tak muh na khole bada matured lagta kholdiya to beda ghraksmiley37
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

i m quite sure kuch ho hoga...as akshu was defo not responsible.....either ruhi will blurt out on her own..that she took the keys from the bag her matashree handed her...as she got a chance to drive when she wanted to and so the accident happened....or akshu ki diary se...ya for makers ka bharosa nahi...suddenly...koi video clip hi na dikha den...kisi ko mil gayee hai...😂

But situation is complicated now. Even if she has evidence abhira can't reveal it to ruhi considering her health & I'm sure doctor aake bolenge ki ruhi ko stress se dur rakhna hain

& What about ruhi's dad?? In mg's imagination ruhi blamed ak for both her parents death. Or makers will shift focus only to her mumma's accident. Kuch bhi kar sakte gain yeh log 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 17 days ago
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pehle toh mujhe ye batao who paints a d decorates room in their first trimester??

one n only pagal Abhimaansmiley44
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Muje tho sirf ek hi baat ka dhuk hai.....abhimaan ka room chala gaya....ruhit room main transparent cupboard bhi nahi hai....kaha chupke royengesmiley13

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

i m quite sure kuch ho hoga...as akshu was defo not responsible.....either ruhi will blurt out on her own..that she took the keys from the bag her matashree handed her...as she got a chance to drive when she wanted to and so the accident happened....or akshu ki diary se...ya for makers ka bharosa nahi...suddenly...koi video clip hi na dikha den...kisi ko mil gayee hai...😂

Dadisa ke pass hotstar subscription haina for checking video.problem solvedsmiley37

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Pehle toh mujhe ye batao who paints a d decorates room in their first trimester??

May be rich people like them.smiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

First cap ka A stand Goekna house main tha na?? Waha se utake le aaye???

Gooddays thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Muje tho sirf ek hi baat ka dhuk hai.....abhimaan ka room chala gaya....ruhit room main transparent cupboard bhi nahi hai....kaha chupke royengesmiley13

yaar sach me le liya unhone?smiley7

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

But situation is complicated now. Even if she has evidence abhira can't reveal it to ruhi considering her health & I'm sure doctor aake bolenge ki ruhi ko stress se dur rakhna hain

& What about ruhi's dad?? In mg's imagination ruhi blamed ak for both her parents death. Or makers will shift focus only to her mumma's accident. Kuch bhi kar sakte gain yeh log 🤷‍♀️

ruhis dad was a really nice character...he died while saving some girls......and abhira ki mamma was thrown out because of that.....abhira ki mamma per to uss waqt 9 murder ke charges laga diye the ruhi ke poppy ne...😂 and drawer se divorce papres nikaal kar phenke the...😂...

not sure what will happen...but bahurt zoron se lagta hai ki akshu ke upar se ruhi ki matashree wale ilzaam abhira hi hatayegi....

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira ko blame karne ke liye makers can drag neil death also not just Aarohi.Tgess makers are sadists smiley7