Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rohit is like Armaan zindagi mai smile nahi kar raha toh mai bhi nahi karunga smiley22

Method acting isse hi kehte hai kya?????
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

In MATSH ( Meri aashique tum se hi), Arjun Bijilani also entered as a sort of AA.But they handled the whole track well there without turning him to a negative chr. Such kind of execution rarely only happens nowadays.. And in this gen rishta has a track record of making things 10x more messier. So I also dont favour it.

it worked in rishta last gen ..because they built up the character very ŵell and he was very important to the story..also rishta went all the way and made him become the heroines great love …other shows don’t do this..they still keep,the heroine in love with the hero..so the AA is like just an obstacle between the lead couple..but in rishta last Gen the hero became the obstacle in the life of the heroine and her new love/ husband...But in the current scenario of rishta..abhira is getting broken every day..and Armaan isn’t there for her emotionally..and now this identity revelation track is a big game changer,.if Armaan fails to,support her now..viewers will want an AA to enter..and they’ll accept him.’because Armaan will turn out to be a bad husband..but I hope it doesn’t come to that. Abhimaan both need healing..as both are broken..so hope they can heal themselves without anybody coming between them.’

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

He used to look good even with blonde hairs and look at him now.........jaise current laga ho.😏

Rishta stylists definitely know how to turn gorgeous people into this type.😠

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Kisine iska comb and hair gel churaya hai kya???...smiley44

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I put an effort and went through all 3 spoilers (mainly cuz Saturday and I am completely free), it said she over hears and decided to help them mend the relationship as a sort of repentance but I guess IR will happen before she does something

I am always wrong let's not forget it

i think she might have a conversation with Armaan and that might make him realise a few things but before he could do or say anything to Abhira, Phupasa cutie will reveal Abhira's identity. And that will be followed by major drama. Abhira will be completely shattered and that may jolt Armaan out of his own ddp and then he may support her. I'm waiting for Ss guy's next video. I want him to give me good news that Abhira has finally left the housesmiley42
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Vidya maa ne apne sage bete Rohit ko de diya hoga.

Vaise bhi Rohit ko aadat h Ar ke second hand samaan lene ki, phele firm position, cases, fir kamra.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

he still got the gel..that’s what’s keeping the hair up and stiff…but he lost the comb..😂
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Chalo goenkas will be there. Screenshot_2024-10-05-14-59-04-052_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Considering Rohit said two days and the navratri BTS, it will probably be the IR and what it does to Abhira that will ultimately remove the fog from Armaan's mind. Makes sense cause last time it took the bachelor party, basically when he realized that Abhira actually needs him. Also, I would find it more preferable than Ruhi somehow being a mediator smiley24

In bachelor party episode Ruhi's words also become one factor for beginning of his realisation...She said Abhira is no more his zimmedari and he doesn't had any right on her was the start of his introspection and his first dream....

Edited by Visszz - 17 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

budhha manish goenka if you stay silent when they blame Abhira for something that happened where she was not even born then I will find a way to get inside the phone to beat you up smiley22