Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/a_sleepyy_head/status/1841827266810282134

Mujhe bhismiley19smiley19.. Bas vaapis kardo. I promise PDA keliye kabhi bhi tease nahi karungišŸ„²

want to attach the much popular "lauta doh" clip here smiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mujhe bhismiley19smiley19.. Bas vaapis kardo. I promise PDA keliye kabhi bhi tease nahi karungišŸ„²

Just look at VVVsmiley15smiley7

Main duniya ke saare cute scenes jhel lungi including jumping on bed but ye nahismiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The whole accha aadmi ( AA reminds me of alcoholics anonymous always for some reason okay) thing does only rarely work out well. I have not seen the last gen, so this is not a comment on that. But in most cases such characters turn negative or go away anyways cause the broader audience do not accept them. Plus as a viewer I like to watch the journeys, the highs and lows, of both the characters from the start. Just have someone seemingly perfect drop in the middle does not work for me.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The whole accha aadmi ( AA reminds me of alcoholics anonymous always for some reason okay) thing does only rarely work out well. I have not seen the last gen, so this is not a comment on that. But in most cases such characters turn negative or go away anyways cause the broader audience do not accept them. Plus as a viewer I like to watch the journeys, the highs and lows, of both the characters from the start. Just have someone seemingly perfect drop in the middle does not work for me.

In MATSH ( Meri aashique tum se hi), Arjun Bijilani also entered as a sort of AA.But they handled the whole track well there without turning him to a negative chr. Such kind of execution rarely only happens nowadays.. And in this gen rishta has a track record of making things 10x more messier. So I also dont favour it.
Edited by OliviaP - 17 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just look at VVVsmiley15smiley7

Be respectful: Treat others with kindness

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Considering Rohit said two days and the navratri BTS, it will probably be the IR and what it does to Abhira that will ultimately remove the fog from Armaan's mind. Makes sense cause last time it took the bachelor party, basically when he realized that Abhira actually needs him. Also, I would find it more preferable than Ruhi somehow being a mediator smiley24

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

In MATSH ( Meri aashique tum se hi), Arjun Bijilani also entered as a sort of AA.But they handled the whole track well there without turning him to a negative chr.

No obviously they do not have to turn negative. In fact I hate it when shows turn a perfectly nice character negative overnight. But usually they do go away after a while.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This is so insensitiveā€¦. Though I donā€™t follow Ghum 2 and I had seen when Ishaan was there and that too highlightsā€¦. Thank God I donā€™t watchā€¦ ghum ML has always been irritating and I hate Virat and now this guy is worse than them

Rajat is not a nice character..now I know why I didnā€™t watch yhm..I didnā€™t like Raman Bhalla šŸ˜‚. But Rajat is a brat..he has parents who,adore him but because one woman cheated him..heā€™s making everybody elseā€™s lives miserable,.he was even treating his own daughter so badly ..and he has the most obnoxious son..šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.. anyway hope they change Rajat and he becomes a good kind man.. Armaan is the softest most vulnerable ML Iā€™ve seen on itv ..but his vulnerability is making him,weak,and heā€™s destroying his life and the life of his wifeā€¦so in that way..heā€™s just as much of a problem as Rajat..maybe worse..because Rajat doesnā€™t have the power to destroy Savi but Armaan is very capable of destroying abhira due to his insecurities ā˜¹ļø
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Considering Rohit said two days and the navratri BTS, it will probably be the IR and what it does to Abhira that will ultimately remove the fog from Armaan's mind. Makes sense cause last time it took the bachelor party, basically when he realized that Abhira actually needs him. Also, I would find it more preferable than Ruhi somehow being a mediator smiley24

From that bts pic, it seems that Ruhi overheard the argument or convo btw Ar and Ab.. So ofcourse she will try to speak to them, most probably only to Ar..
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Exactly, I haven't seen Gen 3 so don't know much about him, sure he would have been sweet..... but mainly the stories revolve around the equation of the FL with the ML and his family.... and if every ML turns out to be sweet with not much layers in the character then there won't be much to look forward to them as a couple after a point of time.

hey ..I havenā€™t seen Gen 3 either ..just some bits and pieces towards the end..but I found him quite a bit like Ishaan from SGP..very sweet, soft, and passive ā€¦which works fine when the FL is not the usual ITV FL, which Suhana wasnā€™t ...also they had several subplots and the family there was very interesting and non-toxic ā€¦such MLs wonā€™t work in typical saas bahu shows because they need someone to blame for the FLā€™s DDP besides the sasuralwale ..so basically the whole universe of the show has to be toxic save the FL and the few of those who support her ..thatā€™s the current ITV show template ..nice and sweet doesnā€™t sell because it doesnā€™t offer scope for conflict, which is what sells ..in order to sell the ML too, because the audience wonā€™t invest in the love story or else, they layer him with all kinds of trauma ..which works in the love story but is forgotten when he is not sweet to the FL and so he gets bashed šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Edited by sharadrocks - 17 days ago