Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

No, this statement was what was discussed in today's episode. Abhira was discussing her marriage with her behena who just a few months back had donned the same lehenga as her to marry her husband. She told Ruhi it will take her some time to get back to normal after fighting for their relationship for so long.

I didn't have a problem with that conversation, coz it fit with their current dynamics. I responded coz yesterday the way everyone was hell bent on making Armaan out to be wrong to take advice from Ruhi about his shaadi, but kisine chu tak nahi kaha when Abhira thought to justify her stance to Ruhi today, rather than tell her to not interfere, as people expected Armaan to do yesterday - just my POV

if Abhira has softened towards Ruhi in the three months that have passed because she’s been good to her, Armaan has seen her be good to his brother ..they have actually conceived a baby …I cannot imagine the relief Armaan must be feeling that he was probably not altogether wrong in not exposing Ruhi with re to her wedding day kands ..still he asked if she’s actually moved on because he wanted to be absolutely sure …rest, if Ruhi is Abhira’s BFF, she is now Armaan’s bhabhi..the woman who holds his brother’s happiness in her hands ..that’s why he has been able to put all of the past behind and behave normally with her …at least Abhira forgave Ruhi and forgot the past because she was good to her …Armaan has done it only because she is good to Rohit and has made him happy ..this is the show’s present narrative ..this may change tomorrow ..but right now it is what it is ..!
Edited by sharadrocks - 14 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1843195001016361457

rohit really be doing some kind of method acting. His whole vibe gets subdued when armaan is depressed smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Need this to come true in next two days. Letsgoo

Screenshot_2024-10-07-13-48-35-726_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1843195001016361457

rohit really be doing some kind of method acting. His whole vibe gets subdued when armaan is depressed smiley36

@bold what are you saying ? Rohit can act ? I just read somewhere that his only assets are his light eyes and his toned body 🤷🏻‍♀️
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

But it actually makes sense. Armaan was a toffee lover, so Abhira seems better suited for him than Ruhi, who if we see properly is a replica of Vidya - hence better paired with Rohit, who is just like Madhav - uselesssmiley36

In sab ke older gen & abhi ke pairings ka logic are ajeebly incestuous (pls don't take this the wrong way)

you know they need drama so they do these pairings. But should Armaan have married Ruhi ,.there would have been peace, and harmony in podaars house and Armaans life..he would still have been kaveris doormat.. but he didn’t have a problem with it.. because podaars all accepted Ruhi very happily. It was same last Gen ..heros parents liked and wanted Ruhis mom for him..but he wanted akshu..he and akshu couldn’t even live 1 year together. Ruhis mom lived in his house for many years happily with the family as his brothers widow raising Ruhi. So last Gen should the hero,have married Ruhis mom.he probably would have led a happy life. This Gen ..I don’t know how they are going to proceed with Abhimaan. Because it looks like them as a couple won’t make it in podaars house. There will always be some issue .🤷🏻‍♀️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

They still have this decor? Nikammo ghar se kab niklogey smiley22Screenshot_2024-10-07-13-49-49-444_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if Abhira has softened towards Ruhi in the three months that have passed because she’s been good to her, Armaan has seen her be good to his brother ..they have actually conceived a baby …I cannot imagine the relief Armaan must be feeling that he was probably not altogether wrong in not exposing Ruhi with re to her wedding day kands ..still he asked if she’s actually moved on because he wanted to be absolutely sure …rest, if Ruhi is Abhira’s BFF, she is now Armaan’s bhabhi..the woman who holds his brother’s happiness in her hands ..that’s why he has been able to put all of the past behind and behave normally with her …at least Abhira forgave Ruhi and forgot the past because she was good to her …Armaan has done it only because she is good to Rohit and has made him happy ..this is the show’s present narrative ..this may change tomorrow ..but right now it is what it is ..!

Everyone is saying so many logical things about current - previous - past track as if writers put even 1% of it while writing it.smiley37

Edited by Drna7 - 14 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you’re fed up of Armaan I can see that. Many viewers are..that’s why I think this time the writers will make Armaan come through for abhira otherwise their Jodi is finished. There’s just very few viewers who’ll accept all armaans behaviours and see nothing wrong with him. Majority see his faults and many actually don’t like him..they are only tolerating him for abhira,.that’s why dkp needs to write him well now.‘otherwise it’s going to go the same direction as last Gen where the lead couple were rejected and a New love was brought in for akshara.. But I still think there’s hope for Armaan ..they need to show growth in his character and keep,him consistent.. he needs to sort out his issues and become a worthy man for Abhira ..

For Armaan to be resurrected he has to take a stand against Manish Goenka .. he has to grill him why were you hiding this thing for so long

Where were you when Akshara Mam was crying in her death bed .. she was at her lowest .. why did she have to resort to her lowest of marrying her only daughter to a complete stranger

Abhira has been humiliated repeatedly in Poddar house but you never took a stand for her .. everytime she took your support .. it was always like an ehsaan

If you cared so much about her .. you should have hidden her mother’s truth for ever . You wanted the truth to be out but after you are gone till then you wanted to bask in her love of being called parnanu

Your love for Abhira has always bedn conditional to Ruhi .. Ruhi is the only one for you .. then why should Abhira accept you

Till Armaan makes the Goenkas accept their guilt and take a stand for Akshara and get her name cleared ..

The process is very very long ..

We can expect all this from Abhira if and when Shivani is revealed in the story .. then why is it difficult for Armaan to clear Akshara’s name and make the Goenka family regret ..

I don’t want Abhira to enter Goenka house ever …they let her mother die .. Madhav to be fair has done more for Abhira than Manish …

Manish has left this truth too long ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

@bold what are you saying ? Rohit can act ? I just read somewhere that his only assets are his light eyes and his toned body 🤷🏻‍♀️

maybe they are just too into his light eyes and toned body to notice anything else? Cause i get that. smiley42

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ohhh mujhe laga vo to buddha dadaji lagta hsmiley24