Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

jhanak will air in 20 minutes at my place..then I’m going to watch. It’s interesting at the moment. Sirji is on life support ☹️..but I’m sure Jhanaks wifely devotion will save his life 😁.. but he seriously can’t go back to Arshi after this..Arshi,and her mom are the coldest women I’ve ever seen..🤨

I watch only when theirs good drama mixed with bezzati otherwise nope smiley36

AAA is delaying the courtroom drama with Babuwa, RSR and Anjali smiley38

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Anjali needs to also do,some other cases to earn money ..not just this pro bono case for that girl…because her mother wants nice jewellery, sarees, and a flat..😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I cant stand SK tbh.i have not watched BB at all.

But I can understand why BB as a show is so popular. Everyone has a voyeuristic tendency.

Plus the attraction to be a contestant is the shit ton of money they get paid.

I don’t watch it either.. have never watched it..I just saw the clip,on sheh ..out of curiosity..on Twitter..
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Both Sam and RoPu used the same strategy of pranking by saying their costars seem too nice or too sweet to be true . Their wavelength matches. No wonder Sam said she'd pick Romit to prank instead of RoPu.

Edited by Pinecone - 15 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I thought prank segment mein Sam royegi because RoPu mentioned she's sensitive and that she cries when she's stressed, and she also admitted that she's very sensitive toh mujhe laga she'll fall for it. Rishabh acted well too. But actually out of all the reactions she's the only one who looked like she even remotely suspected that ki prank hosakta hai. Not 100% but thoda toh laga.

Pinecone thumbnail

SS dude made it seem like even chorus gang might flip to anti Ab. Why?! Even if her mom did something, usmein uski ki kya galti?

Charu Krish know the feeling of having a parent who has done really terrible things. Would they like to be shunned for their fathers deeds?

I hope they dont involve other family members in this and make them also anti Abhira.

Mute hi sahi, they have been pro Ab and its been good to see how she's won the hearts of all.

Muje Jhanak ka ye roop dekhkar bilkul bhi dar nahi laga..upar se hasi aa rahi haismiley36

Edited by Prapti9 - 15 days ago

I to not feeling any sad for thar cheapest Sirjismiley36 Honestly i never like leads of Jhanak..both are useless and moral less. And Sarji jese two timers deserves Arshi only..

I really want Arshi to bajaofying both leads up down and right left smiley41

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I saw few clips here and there to check what hype about AAA, and there everyone is so unhinged.smiley36

Weird zoom in-out, over expressions and random shoutingsmiley37

I saw on insta tarak mehta actor is entering AAA so it means more drama incoming as they are hiring first senior hindi tv star.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tanu. Aaj toh full fledged fufaloofa episode tha - tere Phupasa chaaa gaye