Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Agar AbhiMaan ko koi problem nahi hai toh tujhe itna taqleef kyun hai bhai?

legacy problem hai re. Kyunki gangadhar hi Shaktimaan hai
Edited by nutmeg7 - 15 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So tell me.. Rohit supposedly asked for Armaan's forgiveness and patched up and all that right.. forget it that he didn't stop his vile mother from being so damn obnoxious.. he didn't even attempt to refuse to take his bhaiya's room?? Ye kaisa 3rd rate Hum Saath Saath Hain track ka copy ki koshish hai smiley44

Humne HSSH maanga tha, CV's de rahe hai, ab isme bhi dikkat hai. Matalab itna sab Mila Raha hai, isme khushi na dhoondkar you are questioning the great DKP and their writers smiley7 How dare you (Please imagine this in Ruhi's "How dare you" shakal she made after getting peloed by Abhira a few weeks back)

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

https://youtu.be/RSJSVgThGDs?si=SI3MI6otslaK66C0

If he is right, then my prediction is coming true again 💃

That’s the usp of gen 1 they fought but were together and that’s what this gen should be

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Waise I realised 2 things in the episode - Armaan ke room mein aakar even Ro- Ru don't seem to lock their doors - so this seems.more like a Room problem than Armaan's problem

Dusra - Ruhi ki coffee peekar Phupasa also got her bimaari of lurking outside Armaan's room - he really needs to get a detox from Ru babysmiley36

Tanu you really need to do something smiley36

Well they close the door when it matter cause Ru is pregnant. Fufasa can hear screaming of a different kind, which is a nightmare within itself smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna7

I am confused she really dressed up or it's saamne wali lady's imaginationsmiley29smiley29

Second hand embarrassment ho raha h yeh sab dekh kar.........how can trp audience take this seriously.smiley44

You do remember that a few weeks back when Anupama was brought to life by prayers from Anuj, a cow & a dog - that episode had the highest TRP the show got in months & had aunties literally crying - do not underestimate the brains of a common TRP auntysmiley36

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waise I realised 2 things in the episode - Armaan ke room mein aakar even Ro- Ru don't seem to lock their doors - so this seems.more like a Room problem than Armaan's problem

Dusra - Ruhi ki coffee peekar Phupasa also got her bimaari of lurking outside Armaan's room - he really needs to get a detox from Ru babysmiley36

Tanu you really need to do something smiley36

I want kkk stunt for pookie plzsmiley15

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Woh dadisa hain kuch bhi kar sakti hain. Jab arti leke aa sakti hain toh yeh kuch bhi nahismiley36

I too want them out of poddar house, definitely not at goenka house.. Kahi aur. Didn't we get a spoiler that krish will try to stop sanjay from creating hungama. Toh let him also join these two so that they won't miss family much. Uss pagalkhane mein sirf wohi thoda sensible character hain & uska 19-20 chalta rehta hain sanjay ke saath.

And the trio can return on diwali, with vidya ka special "aao bahurani aao" aarti (round 2)smiley37

so basically we will get mini ramayan version with ArAb and krish leaving?🤔
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

You do remember that a few weeks back when Anupama was brought to life by prayers from Anuj, a cow & a dog - that episode had the highest TRP the show got in months & had aunties literally crying - do not underestimate the brains of a common TRP auntysmiley36

Saw Anuj doing Earth shattering Aarti in mandir but cow & dog also ab yeh kahan se aa gaye???smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

WAIT?! What is happening? Are they actually leaving? Ya darwaze se about turn lene ka plan hain smiley24

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

so basically we will get mini ramayan version with ArAb and krish leaving?🤔

Hum saath saath h, as Ar is sort of adopted by Vidya mata.