Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Dongi will get her selective panic attacks. She was jumping when she heard Swarna saying Abhir came but she have problem with Abhira. In one of the BTS Garv saying don’t know how long Ruhi’s character will stay positive when they will turn her into negative again so she will become more horrible after IR and that evil V will do the drama. These 2 should rot in hell. Bakra Rohit inn dono ke beech phas gaya:

She will never go from that montage.we are unlucky.last gen main aarohi ko bhi hata diya thi.ye tho parasite ki tarah yehi rehte hain leads ke beech.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@1:38 did RPo purposely bump Saloni, cause I think she shove him a little @1:43 he's smiling smiley36smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjEwUt84eTY

He really does hang with chorus gang smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@1:38 did RPo purposely bump Saloni, cause I think she shove him a little @1:43 he's smiling smiley36smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjEwUt84eTY

He really does hang with chorus gang smiley37

Saloni looks so gorgeous yaar. She always gets the best costume, jewellery and make up🤗
Edited by OliviaP - 15 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I think I want Armaan memory loss so that he will fall again in love with her and it will be nice to see… this scene was too cute him admiring her

don't even think...if a memory loss track comes ever, it should be abhira...that's given...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What if dadisa comes up with another fantastic idea, this time partition of house with a lakshman rekha. Na armaan abhira iss taraf aayenge na ruhi rohit vidya uss taraf jayenge rulesmiley17

How is that going to work when Ru and Vee-itch was leaving the house cause they can't stay under one roof, smiley36smiley36.

Let them go please, I can't stand abhimaan in Ro-Ru room with that ugly comforter smiley11

dkp how they write the script from shifting room and don't think a detail like blankets would matter to the audience. So gross

How is that going to work when Ru and Vee-itch was leaving the house cause they can't stay under one roof, smiley36smiley36.

Let them go please, I can't stand abhimaan in Ro-Ru room with that ugly comforter smiley11

dkp how they write the script from shifting room and don't think a detail like blankets would matter to the audience. So gross

I was so grossed out when I saw RoRu with abhimaan blanket 🤢
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am hoping this IR track isnt bungled by makers.

There are many aspects to explore.

Abhiras angst over her mom keeping things from her. Abhiras anger at goenkas for how they treated Akshara compared to how they treated Ruhi for the same action - causing an accident. Her anger at MG for his pretense all these months. Her need to prove her mom innocence vs dealing with the tragedy that at the end of the day her maasi and Ruhis mom did die. Her dealing with new info that she had a half brother and her mom had a past - an ex husband. Her mom who had answers to many questions is dead and gone now.

Armaan being there to deal with her emotions around ALL these things she is feeling and helping her come to terms with it- especially about making peace with her parents bad decisions and not taking onus of it on herself will be important. Perhaps along the way he will have self realization too that he cannot take onus of his father's rishtaa with his bio mom vs V etc.

I think there will layers to revelation, right now it will Ruhi vs Abhira, where ab or Ar sa will prove akshu ka innocence, and when Abhira and Ruhi will bond that’s my thoughts though Phuphu will get clue of Abhir,

At one go it will be too much for Abhira to handle and when u have parts in the story it brings trps also, I am thinking so they haven’t mentioned Abhir at all, MG forgot abt Abhir he knows this much that Abhira have been brought up alone but Abhir and Abhimanyu kaha hai,, this will be too revealed

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Woh dadisa hain kuch bhi kar sakti hain. Jab arti leke aa sakti hain toh yeh kuch bhi nahismiley36

I too want them out of poddar house, definitely not at goenka house.. Kahi aur. Didn't we get a spoiler that krish will try to stop sanjay from creating hungama. Toh let him also join these two so that they won't miss family much. Uss pagalkhane mein sirf wohi thoda sensible character hain & uska 19-20 chalta rehta hain sanjay ke saath.

And the trio can return on diwali, with vidya ka special "aao bahurani aao" aarti (round 2)smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail
so pyaara. 😍 kab hoga yeh single show mei
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Hogaya episode dekke??

Muje phups ka mazak udana hai

Waise I realised 2 things in the episode - Armaan ke room mein aakar even Ro- Ru don't seem to lock their doors - so this seems.more like a Room problem than Armaan's problem

Dusra - Ruhi ki coffee peekar Phupasa also got her bimaari of lurking outside Armaan's room - he really needs to get a detox from Ru babysmiley36

Tanu you really need to do something smiley36