Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ss guy saying the same thing I said , if he right both Armaan and Abhira will finally leave that mad house .

He is saying there r chances AA will leave the house as cheater Ruhi will create tamasha blaming Abhira , uske nikamma pathi and evil saas wants to leave the house too. KV in dilemma but everyone looks at AA and may be they will decide to leave the house. Hope this comes true. If they bring Kabhi main kabhi tum track that would be lovely.

https://youtu.be/RSJSVgThGDs?si=gvu9kgSLnWq9kVNk

I'm so ready for it but not going to get my hopes up. They don't have to live in PH to work at the firm, KP isn't disowning them so I don't see an issue, I don't even want them in OH. Armaan mother house is there or the one he wanted to rent will be fine.

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Abhira literally saw Ruhi in the exact same bridal wear on her wedding day. I dont think anything extra is needed to understand the depth of Ru's madness..

I think the umeed phase of Ru is over for good. Now after IR she may hate Ab( I think she will)but they wont show her running behind Ar.. Bas yahi umeed hain ki Rohit Poddar zinda rahesmiley31

Abhira didn’t see shiv shakti and saajan ki ghar , Abhira always maintained the distance from Ruhi unlike Armaan who doesn’t know how to draw boundaries. Though audience cannot accept the over night transformation and lover badhalna of Ruhi , in last 3 months they r observing her so staying in the same house and being related to each other it’s impossible for both of them to completely avoid her. But no one would want to be friends with their psycho ex who is also his brother’s wife, he should stop sharing his and Abhira’s personal matters with that woman. Am sure she will discuss with Abhira too according to new BTS. That why i said both needs to stay away from that woman ,esp Armaan.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 15 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It's hypocrisy she was complaining earlier AK took her brother Abhir away from him.But now don't want Abhira near him.Abhir or abhira main kya farak hain?Or is it because of that Birla blood he call him brother?

exactly ..if she loved abhir..why can’t she love abhira…and now she knows akshara maasi is also dead like her mom. This Ruhi is a double dholki aurat 🤨
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

My umeed for future:

I think Armaan ke sar se bhi paani upar jaa raha h, he may never end loving V but for peace in his life and Ab's he may soon leave this pagal khandan. Ab's IR and -ve reaction from fam may trigger him more.

After Ar-Ab vanvaas, Fufa can take control of everything torturing Dadisa and others then they'll remember Ar again and request him to come back and help them.

Diwali par vanvaas end and sahi heir apni jagah.......smiley42

So is my umeed getting fullfilled smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm so ready for it but not going to get my hopes up. They don't have to live in PH to work at the firm, KP isn't disowning them so I don't see an issue, I don't even want them in OH. Armaan mother house is there or the one he wanted to rent will be fine.

Abhira needs to go do some investigation and clear her mothers name ..that should be her priority..she needs to do this for her mom. Hope they show abhimaan go, live in goenkas house and let her discover her background and all the family history..she needs to know this..and she can discover the truth behind all the deaths her mother is accused of..and clear aksharas name once and for all..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but I don’t understand how dkp,allowed it. Because dkps lead couples always attended functions together..did interviews together ..at least Gen 2 and 3 couples did. And in the 4 months sheh was there..he was with pratiksha all the time like they were the lead couple. I think ghum 1 offscreen story was happening. They were dating and wanted the attention for themselves and sidelined Sam like how Ayesha was treated by the organic couple 🤨

I don't know what they allow or didn't but it's common sense they're aren't children to not know right from wrong. DKP could've told him but he decided differently like he did with 2023 SPA, or dkp said nothing allow all to play out until it wasn't tolerable. Sheh has to give interview on BB so we can get his side of the story

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 days ago

exactly ..if she loved abhir..why can’t she love abhira…and now she knows akshara maasi is also dead like her mom. This Ruhi is a double dholki aurat 🤨

Dongi will get her selective panic attacks. She was jumping when she heard Swarna saying Abhir came but she have problem with Abhira. In one of the BTS Garv saying don’t know how long Ruhi’s character will stay positive when they will turn her into negative again so she will become more horrible after IR and that evil V will do the drama. These 2 should rot in hell. Bakra Rohit inn dono ke beech phas gaya:

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It's hypocrisy she was complaining earlier AK took her brother Abhir away from him.But now don't want Abhira near him.Abhir or abhira main kya farak hain?Or is it because of that Birla blood he call him brother?

Even I am wondering when fake Abhir came gonekas and Ru were happy, so how is Ab different? Both are Aks kids🤔
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Dongi will get her selective panic attacks. She was jumping when she heard Swarna saying Abhir came but she have problem with Abhira. In one of the BTS Garv saying don’t know how long Ruhi’s character will stay positive when they will turn her into negative again so she will become more horrible after IR and that evil V will do the drama. These 2 should rot in hell. Bakra Rohit inn dono ke beech phas gaya:

anyway dkp punishes cruel people in rishta..so their punishment will come. Phufasa got his punishment..kaveri rejected his love for her blood grandsons …kaveris punishment is the DIL she treated like gold..dethroned her and took her position,.and vidya and Ruhis punishment will come soon. 😂

anyway dkp punishes cruel people in rishta..so their punishment will come. Phufasa got his punishment..kaveri rejected his love for her blood grandsons …kaveris punishment is the DIL she treated like gold..dethroned her and took her position,.and vidya and Ruhis punishment will come soon. 😂

I am waiting to see VV punishment, she is number one on my hate list more than Ru😠