Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Written update please

Four five

Finally hope this time they leave for real and not waste 10 mins saying goodbye and dadisa comes up with another tactic🙄
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

to cut a long story short, he’s saying Ruhi will want to leave the house as she can’t stay in the same house as Abhira, Vidya will want to go away with Rohit and Ruhi ..and as a result, Armaan and Abhira are likely to end up leaving the house ..

It's hypocrisy she was complaining earlier AK took her brother Abhir away from her.But now don't want Abhira near her.Abhir or abhira main kya farak hain?Or is it because of that Birla blood she call him brother?

Edited by elizamerin - 16 days ago

Ss guy saying the same thing I said , if he is right both Armaan and Abhira will finally leave that mad house .

He is saying there r chances AA will leave the house as cheater Ruhi will create tamasha blaming Abhira , uske nikamma pathi and evil saas wants to leave the house too. KV in dilemma but everyone looks at AA and may be they will decide to leave the house. Hope this comes true. If they bring Kabhi main kabhi tum track that would be lovely.

https://youtu.be/RSJSVgThGDs?si=gvu9kgSLnWq9kVNk

Edited by Chaitu.V - 16 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJSVgThGDs

Raj said the video is very important and got 3 big things

but please subscribe and press like button smiley37smiley37smiley37

since you want to know look here

Nope watch the video smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Too late RohitRocks gave the update smiley41smiley41

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I think I want Armaan memory loss so that he will fall again in love with her and it will be nice to see… this scene was too cute him admiring her

Why you dint have enough of Abhira's Rona dhona?smiley36

Edited by elizamerin - 16 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I think I want Armaan memory loss so that he will fall again in love with her and it will be nice to see… this scene was too cute him admiring her

Again to toffee mode is the only risk...Complete blank phir bhi chalega...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It's crazy how they did so much self promoting on Rishta but then after being fired they understand respecting workplace and keeping private from professional. smiley39

Sheh messed up a golden opportunity now hopefully

he'll be messy enough on BB to win it smiley20

but I don’t understand how dkp,allowed it. Because dkps lead couples always attended functions together..did interviews together ..at least Gen 2 and 3 couples did. And in the 4 months sheh was there..he was with pratiksha all the time like they were the lead couple. I think ghum 1 offscreen story was happening. They were dating and wanted the attention for themselves and sidelined Sam like how Ayesha was treated by the organic couple 🤨
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Too late RohitRocks gave the update smiley41smiley41

Nahiiiinnnnnnnnnnn, yeh tune kya kiya smiley44

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Again to toffee mode is the only risk...Complete blank phir bhi chalega...

he should forget vidya, Ruhi and kaveri and start life afresh 😂
Edited by Indira1211 - 16 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

to cut a long story short, he’s saying Ruhi will want to leave the house as she can’t stay in the same house as Abhira, Vidya will want to go away with Rohit and Ruhi ..and as a result, Armaan and Abhira are likely to end up leaving the house ..

What if dadisa comes up with another fantastic idea, this time partition of house with a lakshman rekha. Na armaan abhira iss taraf aayenge na ruhi rohit vidya uss taraf jayenge rulesmiley17