Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

It's crazy how they did so much self promoting on Rishta but then after being fired they understand respecting workplace and keeping private from professional. smiley39

Sheh messed up a golden opportunity now hopefully

he'll be messy enough on BB to win it smiley20

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

https://youtu.be/RSJSVgThGDs?si=SI3MI6otslaK66C0

If he is right, then my prediction is coming true again 💃

Written update please

Four five

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

For now he doesn’t seem to be back to achi sachi jaap. But he definitely needs to stop discussing about his and Abhria’s relationship with that cheater after seeing how cheap she was and how low she can stoop , Abhria being friends with Ruhi n Armaan being friends with Ruhi are not same . Abhira knows Ruhi is obsessed with Armaan but only Armaan knows who and what she is. Shiv shakthi both r wrong but he knows how she wants to marry him being his brother’s wife. He should never forget saajan ki ghar stunt. Both needs to maintain distance from her ,esp Armaan. Anyway after IR she will flip and start hating Abhira again.

also most people refrain from being best friends with psycho ex lovers ..so armaan should get this into his head 😂
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I think I want Armaan memory loss so that he will fall again in love with her and it will be nice to see… this scene was too cute him admiring her

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

For now he doesn’t seem to be back to achi sachi jaap. But he definitely needs to stop discussing about his and Abhria’s relationship with that cheater after seeing how cheap she was and how low she can stoop , Abhria being friends with Ruhi n Armaan being friends with Ruhi are not same . Abhira knows Ruhi is obsessed with Armaan but only Armaan knows who and what she is. Shiv shakthi both r wrong but he knows how she wants to marry him being his brother’s wife. He should never forget saajan ki ghar stunt. Both needs to maintain distance from her ,esp Armaan. Anyway after IR she will flip and start hating Abhira again.

Abhira literally saw Ruhi in the exact same bridal wear on her wedding day. I dont think anything extra is needed to understand the depth of Ru's madness..

I think the umeed phase of Ru is over for good. Now after IR she may hate Ab( I think she will)but they wont show her running behind Ar.. Bas yahi umeed hain ki Rohit Poddar zinda rahesmiley31

Edited by OliviaP - 16 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Written update please

Four five

to cut a long story short, he’s saying Ruhi will want to leave the house as she can’t stay in the same house as Abhira, Vidya will want to go away with Rohit and Ruhi ..and as a result, Armaan and Abhira are likely to end up leaving the house ..
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

to cut a long story short, he’s saying Ruhi will want to leave the house as she can’t stay in the same house as Abhira, Vidya will want to go away with Rohit and Ruhi ..and as a result, Armaan and Abhira are likely to end up leaving the house ..

This is superb smiley41smiley40......finally them leaving the house 🤩

As usual my predictions are wrong

Edited by AnashqU - 16 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Written update please

Four five

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJSVgThGDs

Raj said the video is very important and got 3 big things

but please subscribe and press like button smiley37smiley37smiley37

since you want to know look here

Nope watch the video smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

So IR will happen for real.. No lollipops this time🙏🙏

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hope this happens and we don't get Kv thinking water in the jar has gone up to her expected level and pull another stuntsmiley5