Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haan wahi hai. He’s an OG actor of Leena shows.

another doubt too. That jhanak and durga fil is same man kya and is he also a bengali artist of leena ji. He looks super handsome

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

another doubt too. That jhanak and durga fil is same man kya and is he also a bengali artist of leena ji. He looks super handsome

Haan, Sachin Verma Ji is playing both Anirudh’s father and Anurag’s father. Both are negative roles which he is excelling in.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read wiki of that show but it won't match ghum 1 any day

Ghum was doing good when they were copy pasting KD but they used their creativity and made ghum 1000 times toxic than KD.

Sai was not even 10% of emon. She whitewashed her abusers. Virat became two timer. Family till the end abused sai. Pakhi left the house at the end.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Haan, Sachin Verma Ji is playing both Anirudh’s father and Anurag’s father. Both are negative roles which he is excelling in.

i love his voice and eyes the way he rolls to paani bai,😉

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

i love his voice and eyes the way he rolls to paani bai,😉

I ship Paani Bai with him and Rajesh smiley43
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I didn't justify Vidya btw if you read carefully. I said "if I say xyz things about abhiman it will be wrong as per fandom cause it's not partial towards leads."

Did we know if Rohit wanted kids before this? Will ruhi become kokhless if she has mc? I don't think Vidya will hue and cry. You know why, cause like k3g she has always loved Arman more than Rohit. She was ready to marry ruhi off to Arman lmao it wasnt even 1 yr that Rohit went missing and as per law you don't pronounce someone dead if they have been missing for only 1 yr. She did for arman ki khushi just like she accepted abhira for him.

There is no machine where we can measure sin lol. My issue is the hypocrisy of supposed women supporter who are always on side of fl no matter what. It's not new to any fandom but it grates me nonetheless. No one deserve to have mc or unable to carry pregnancy if a couple wants it badly. I won't wish it for a vamp or goody two shoes fl.

If ruhi is exposed - there will be drama but not as per with abhira like we have seen. They didn't even care when ruhi said she Arman loved each other. Vidya kept quiet and convinced kaveri iirc. That's also on makers cause they will drag something and then forget about it 🤣🤣

@bold well, that's just an assumption, she never loved Armaan above Rohit till the time Rohit was alive infact she never loved Armaan without making him feel indebted to her. Vidya agreed for Armaan-Ruhi's marriage alliance forgetting her own son Rohit, because he was "dead" that time. It was a payback for Armaan's sacrifice for her son Rohit. She didn't even ask Armaan if he still want to get married to Ruhi. She just decided his happiness for him. Vidya didn't even think about possibility of Armaan moving on in 10 months, in her one-sided judgement, to pay Armaan back because of his sacrifice for her son Rohit's happiness. Though yes, Armaan could've said "No I can't get married to Ruhi as I've moved on and I can't get married to by brother's window as I can't think about Ruhi that way now", but that time he agreed for her happiness, his family's happiness (which was obviously wrong). Vidya's problem is she "decides" Armaan's happiness as she thinks she knows Armaan the best. Whereas Armaan's happiness wasn't Ruhi or aren't children above Abhira. Her stubbornness and entitlement is appalling. If Vidya mata decides Armaan's happiness is Ruhi he has to marry her. He can't have an opinion against it. If she decides Armaan's happiness is having his own children produced by Abhira rather than adopting children or having children through IVF, surrogacy or by treating infertility than Armaan should agree with Vidya's definition of Armaan's happiness. Vidya always unconditionally supported Rohit even when he pushed Armaan (the son she supposedly loved more than Rohit), called him sutela, paraya and dhokebaaz. Why didn't she inform her son that she proposed Ar-Ru marriage alliance?

If Rohit was alive and wished to reunite Ar-Ru after divorcing Ruhi (He wanted to do that before running away, got his and Ruhi's marriage annulment papers ready) would she consider Armaan's happiness above Rohit's pain? Rohit slapped Armaan 1.0 did she slap him back? Armaan was deprived of his office, his cases & his rights in firm. Did she stood up against KP, against her favoring Rohit over Armaan negating his efforts and hardwork? She only spoke Armaan is the eldest one that's it! If she always loved Armaan more than Rohit according to your perspective so why she didn't showed extreme displeasure over Rohit being favored above Armaan (that time she wasn't angry with Armaan for anything so what stopped her?). What stopped her for arguing with Dadisa in Armaan's favor the way she spoke in her son Rohit's favor when Armaan's cases were taken back from him. If Armaan ever pushed Rohit "twice or thrice" or called him names will Vidya stand there like a statue? If Rohit decides to leave the house after KP's command to leave house with Ruhi, will Vidya be fine with KP's decision the way she was when Armaan 1.0 was told to leave the house? (Abhira told her & Madhav to stop KP being Armaan's parents). My assumption is she never loved Armaan more than Rohit, not even equal to Rohit (which is not necessarily true it's just my perspective).

There is no comparison between a mother like Nandini (K3G) and a superficial, extremely selfish character like Vidya. Nandini adopted a child from orphanage as she was infertile whereas Vidya thinks infertility is a crime and adopting a child from orphanage is also a crime. You can only adopt son who is biological son of ur husband from his first wife/lover. Nandini adopted a son from orphanage, gave that child unconditional love, whereas for Vidya her son and DIL adopting a child from orphanage is not even an option. Let's agree to disagree.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 15 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I ship Paani Bai with him and Rajesh smiley43

when that rajesh came in jeep i can't recognize him as this jhanak ka forever bride groom 🤣🤣 today in bts of durga i got on head ayyo rano kya karke

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

100% ss mai bhi heroine ko rote dhote he dekhna hai, woh plot device toh hai nahi.

10% 20% 30% walo ki wajah se he lead ke life mai turning point aate hai smiley36

Hero heroine is reduced to ddp and day dreaming.

Jab Tak abhira Poddars se judi hai tab tak ruhi will be the reason of all the turning points and Armaan toh matlab royal treatment toh hai ko hai like uska bachpan uske sath saga sautelapan uski Aashiqui uska trauma usko mental harassment.. sab kuch mai sirf Armaan he armaan smiley36

100% screenspqce ke baad bhi last 20 episodes se heroine ki koi story he nahi hai, yaha tak ki infertility track bhi Armaan me hijack kar liya smiley36

@bold and red well, if u think Ruhi was the reason behind all turning points that's why her character is used for TRP (according to your perspective)

1a-Akshara died and Abhimaan got married. They had a verbal deal of one year. Was Ruhi the reason behind this plot twist? Did she kill Akshara instead of Yuvraj? smiley36Plot twist caused by Yuvraj.

1b- Abhira's saree opened during munh dikhaye, she was humiliated but fought back by not letting KP say a word against her mama. She gelled well with Rohit and chorus gang (there was a promo too smiley36 ). Abhira and Armaan had a fight. Plot twist caused by situation.

Plot twist 1a and 1b were parallel

3- KP agreed for Abhira's studies and internship as Armaan fought for her. Plot twist caused by KP.

4- Abhira fought a case against KP but she herself saved KP by getting proofs in her favor on time. Plot twist caused by Abhira.

5-Abhira was blamed for Ruhi's accident. Plot twist caused by situation.

6- Rohit decided to annul his marriage with Ruhi to reunite Ar-Ab on hearing about Armaan-Ruhi's past but Abhira convinced him to return back home. He decided to run away and disappeared, though he was declared dead. Plot twist by Rohit

7- Ruhi revealed Charu's kand resultantly Abhira got humiliation. Plot twist caused by Ruhi. Kindly check TRP of that week

8- Ruhi had a panic attack, she was ready to commit suicide being psychotic, as Par Nanu performed pooja for Akshara. Plot twist caused by Ruhi Kindly check TRP of that week specifically of Ruhi panic attack centric episode.

9-Sanjay exposed deal marriage resultantly Abhira left PH. Plot twist caused by Sanjay

10- Abhira reentered Poddar house for MaYa's sinking ship. Plot twist caused by Abhira

11- KP had a deal with Abhira & in return she agreed to give false testimony in court. Plot twist caused by KP

12- Vidya proposed Armaan-Ruhi's marriage alliance because of Ruhi's manipulation. Plot twist caused by Ruhi. Kindly check TRP of that week specifically of episode where Ruhi manipulated Vidya by lying.

13- Armaan and Ruhi were going to get married, Abhira entering as a wedding planner. All the rituals were performed with Abhira first, most of the episodes had Armaan-Abhira's dream sequences or even them spending time together with Ruhi in bg only. Plot twist caused by Abhira

14 a- Armaan saved Abhira from bachelorette party, exposing Sanjay. Armaan realized his feelings for Abhira & fought for her against KP, left Ruhi at altar. Plot twist caused by Sanjay.

14 b- Madhav is in hospital and only Sanjay knows Armaan-Abhira's divorce wasn't approved. He didn't tell anyone about Madhav's condition & Ar-Ab's divorce truth. Only Kajal got to know about it. Plot twist caused by Sanjay.

Plot twists 8a and 8b ran parallel

15- Plot twist, Armaan confessed his love for Abhira whereas Madhav didn't let them reunite. Plot twist caused by Madhav.

16- Abhira get to know about Armaan's past & his chitwali. KP told her everything and even showed her CCTV footage. Plot twist caused by KP.

17-Madhav is in critical condition. Abhira donated her blood & Vidya forgave her as took a promise from Abhira to never separate Armaan from his family. Vidya prioritized Madhav over Maasa for the first time. Plot twist caused by Vidya

18- Arman and Abhira get to know they are still married & their marriage annulment papers weren't approved. Armaan fought Ruhi's case against Abhira. KP instilled seeds of doubt in Abhira's mind. Plot twist caused by KP

19- KP decided to never approve Ar-Ab's marriage alliance, she even had heart attack. Armaan Abhira decided not to get married without her consent. Plot twist caused by KP

20 a- Rohit returned he hates Armaan & Ruhi. Accuse them of cheating. KP took away Armaan's office and his cases. Plot twist caused by Rohit

20 b- Ruhi decided to give her relationship with Rohit another chance going against MG. Whereas she had a 7 step plan to get married to Armaan. Plot twist caused by Ruhi

Plot twist 16 a and 16 b ran parallel

21- Armaan decided to get married to Abhira in mandir. Being tired of Rohit's hatred and KP's humiliating Abhira, Armaan decided to leave PH for himself, Abhira and for Rohit's sake. Plot twist caused by Armaan

22 - KP agreed for Armaan-Abhira's marriage alliance because she can't let her investment (Armaan) leave the house. Plot twist caused by KP

23- KP decided to change Abhira's name, prepared prenup so Abhira could never leave Armaan or PH. Plot caused twist by KP

24- Abhira's identity is revealed, whereas MG kept it a secret. Plot twist caused by MG

25 a - Abhira fainted in sangeet and her reports mentioned she is can have a risky pregnancy because of heart-related complication. Vidya read it as "Abhira is infertile" and created ruckus over it - Plot twist caused by Vidya

25 b- Armaan decided to get married to Abhira choosing Abhira over Vidya giving her an ultimatum while applying haldi. Abhira agreed. Plot twist caused by Armaan

Plot twist 20a and 20b were parallel

26 a - Ruhi decided to get married to Armaan dressed as bride whereas Armaan took her to the cliff and performed KKK stunt with Ruhi whereas Ruhi finally got her senses back. What therapy couldn't do the cliff did. Armaan got back and Ar-Ab got married. Plot twist caused by Armaan

26 b - Vidya disowned Armaan for choosing Abhira over her. She even cursed Ar & Ab. Armaan left Abhira on their first night. Plot twist caused by Vidya

Plot twist 25 a and 25 b were parallel

27 - Armaan-Abhira grew distant physically and emotionally because of Vidya's curse. Armaan can't be happy & miss his mother. He ignores Abhira & shouts at her and his employees. Armaan is unable to understand the how to deal with the situation even after three months. Plot twist caused by Armaan

28- Abhira's identity is revealed infront of all. Plot twist caused by Sanjay

Maybe I skipped 2-3 plot twists but tried to cover all so, your perspective "ALL" plot twists were caused by Ruhi cannot supported by actual list of plot twists and reason behind them. Infact major one's were caused by Sanjay, KP, Vidya or Armaan and Abhira themselves.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 15 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/s/AH1GWgJVZv

Kuch kuch hota h.

Edited by Vanyaa - 15 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Why so angry huh ??? smiley24

Edited by Vanyaa - 15 days ago