Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

aap mujhe pehle jaise pyar nahi de rahe ho please pyar do na 🤣🤣🤣🤣 kaisa laga

Abhi toofan chal raha hai na isliye samaj mein nahi aa raha ki kis kis ko pyaar doon smiley2

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

KP has lost her swag and reign as a matriarch. Her family never dared to oppose her decisions previously no matter how unfair she had been. With Armaan's love confession for Abhira the mute Poddars started rebelling against KP. Previously, KP always feared because of Abhira she might lose her position & her family members would start rebelling against her decisions like Abhira. But her pyaari dulaari, sone ki tarha khari Vidya (who was always above son Madhav for her) took even the authority of being eldest of the family away from KP.

Abhira's conversation with the sleeping Armaan was nicely executed by Sam.

vidya comes out like those jealous kindergarten kids...😂...armaan u did not name me as ur best friend when teacher asked u...so now i will not b ur friends...😂 such a shallow character....and all r watching her......and her shallowness...

kaveri ne sahi dekha hai ise...usually kaveri supports her...to pehli baar shayad kaveri ne support nahi kiya hoga..and she could c how shallow this vidya is...😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Abhi toofan chal raha hai na isliye samaj mein nahi aa raha ki kis kis ko pyaar doon smiley2

thik hi mein sabr se intezaar karungi🤣🤣 i am just kidding 😜dadi vidya ki batein bolke
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Og Kusum Dola mein bhi hua tha where the PL reunites the leads. smiley36

Kusum dola rupkotha had good growth. Rono helped her to move on with other man. He was devta infront of virat who married his ex bhabi cum criminal dost.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Kusum dola rupkotha had good growth. Rono helped her to move on with other man. He was devta infront of virat who married his ex bhabi cum criminal dost.

is this same rano artist coming in jhanak and durga?
Sparkle232 thumbnail

that's after she becoming mental and healed and married another man na if I am right.

Mujhe aap se ek baat poochni thi. Kya mein poocha sakti hoon. 😉

@bold Emon was such a fire character that she left her husband because he gave more importance to rupkotha in the name of taking care of her in that track. She accepted zero bs from her husband. She turned her toxic in laws into supportive inlaws. The family who abused her ended up boycotting their own son to support her. Only bearable show of Leena for me.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haan wahi hai. He’s an OG actor of Leena shows.
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Yes. He is hero of og imlie too.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@red Can u mention atleast 30 episodes (not 3) out of 150 that got "maximum TRP of the week" because of Ruhi only? Thirty Ruhi-centric episode with minimum 10, to maximum 15 minutes of Ruhi's screenspace & I will never ever object to the statement that they have to give screenspace to Ruhi Birla for TRP.

100% ss mai bhi heroine ko rote dhote he dekhna hai, woh plot device toh hai nahi.

10% 20% 30% walo ki wajah se he lead ke life mai turning point aate hai smiley36

Hero heroine is reduced to ddp and day dreaming.

Jab Tak abhira Poddars se judi hai tab tak ruhi will be the reason of all the turning points and Armaan toh matlab royal treatment toh hai ko hai like uska bachpan uske sath saga sautelapan uski Aashiqui uska trauma usko mental harassment.. sab kuch mai sirf Armaan he armaan smiley36

100% screenspqce ke baad bhi last 20 episodes se heroine ki koi story he nahi hai, yaha tak ki infertility track bhi Armaan me hijack kar liya smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

@bold Emon was such a fire character that she left her husband because he gave more importance to rupkotha in the name of taking care of her in that track. She accepted zero bs from her husband. She turned her toxic in laws into supportive inlaws. The family who abused her ended up boycotting their own son to support her. Only bearable show of Leena for me.

I read wiki of that show but it won't match ghum 1 any day