Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 days ago

Will surrogacy actually happen here though or will they immediately go to white day?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Will surrogacy actually happen here though or will they immediately go to white day?

I don’t think they are that educated enough to know about assisted pregnancy.. everyone has given money to pass exams ..

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

hey noor missed you. Your unicorn changed overnight is it not similar to akshara flipping always when needed to change. And forget the past go ahead easily . 😉

yesss!! Akshara toh mahan hai.. Ruhi ka yeh nahi toh woh sahi attitude nahi hai🤣.. dekhna they will make Ruhi say something similar to what her mother said that she can’t move on from Neil. Flip karna sirf legacyyy khoon mein hai🤣

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

yesss!! Akshara toh mahan hai.. Ruhi ka yeh nahi toh woh sahi attitude nahi hai🤣.. dekhna they will make Ruhi say something similar to what her mother said that she can’t move on from Neil. Flip karna sirf legacyyy khoon mein hai🤣

wr know where it's going but let's not talk much as that only happens and destined from day1 🤣🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-ruhi-makes-attempt-to-reunite-abhira-and-armaan_212418

E article sahi hoga kya. E din bhi dekhne pade hi ki ruhi unites them and ar is given gyan by ruhi 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Vidya's actions & her thinking regarding infertility being a curse or a sin committed by a woman, who deserves to be left before marriage by her partner, is justified because of supposed betrayal? Would Vidya do the same with Rohit if Ruhi could never be a mother of her own biologial child? I'm not saying Ruhi doesn't deserve to be a mother, it's just a situation for discussion's sake, as I also oppose extreme reactions like she doesn't deserve to be a mother or she killed her own child, for a character be it any character. Let's say Ruhi gets exposed for all her past actions, face a miscarriage & is given the news she can never be a mother. Will Vidya be justified in treating Ruhi the way she treats Armaan & Abhira because of her betrayal, disloyalty towards her son & inability to give Rohit a child ever?

I didn't justify Vidya btw if you read carefully. I said "if I say xyz things about abhiman it will be wrong as per fandom cause it's not partial towards leads."

Did we know if Rohit wanted kids before this? Will ruhi become kokhless if she has mc? I don't think Vidya will hue and cry. You know why, cause like k3g she has always loved Arman more than Rohit. She was ready to marry ruhi off to Arman lmao it wasnt even 1 yr that Rohit went missing and as per law you don't pronounce someone dead if they have been missing for only 1 yr. She did for arman ki khushi just like she accepted abhira for him.

There is no machine where we can measure sin lol. My issue is the hypocrisy of supposed women supporter who are always on side of fl no matter what. It's not new to any fandom but it grates me nonetheless. No one deserve to have mc or unable to carry pregnancy if a couple wants it badly. I won't wish it for a vamp or goody two shoes fl.

If ruhi is exposed - there will be drama but not as per with abhira like we have seen. They didn't even care when ruhi said she Arman loved each other. Vidya kept quiet and convinced kaveri iirc. That's also on makers cause they will drag something and then forget about it 🤣🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-ruhi-makes-attempt-to-reunite-abhira-and-armaan_212418

E article sahi hoga kya. E din bhi dekhne pade hi ki ruhi unites them and ar is given gyan by ruhi 🤣🤣

Og Kusum Dola mein bhi hua tha where the PL reunites the leads. smiley36
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Og Kusum Dola mein bhi hua tha where the PL reunites the leads. smiley36

that's after she becoming mental and healed and married another man na if I am right.

Mujhe aap se ek baat poochni thi. Kya mein poocha sakti hoon. 😉

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

that's after she becoming mental and healed and married another man na if I am right.

Mujhe aap se ek baat poochni thi. Kya mein poocha sakti hoon. 😉

Haan bilkul pucho na smiley3
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

aap mujhe pehle jaise pyar nahi de rahe ho please pyar do na 🤣🤣🤣🤣 kaisa laga