Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 16 days ago

Hellooo peeps! I missed out on the show when major changes happened🤣! Ruhi ka toh Ganga snaan hogaya hai! Anyone who has watched the last gen or had basic idea knew since day 1 that Ruhi will be redeemed but ese😱. Ek din mein Chikni Chameli se Savitri bana diya. But I am happy to see my ru baby all happy in her life.. she left Ar and uski life sawar gayi… kaash baby queen bhi yeh samaj jaati but use ddp se pyaar hai..

And what a marriage🤣🤣.. bekar lehenga woh bhi pl ke sath share karna pada.. na shadi teek se hui na bidaai.. swagat mein curse and shraap ki baarish, sr pe literally paani fer gaya… itni queen treatment mili hai legacy baby ko🤣🤣…

And I guess Ar ko log bash kar rahe hai.. the guy who said ab uske blood, kidney liver pata nahi kaha kaha hai, aaj use sidhe muh baat bhi nahi kar raha… well baby queen deserves this.. aur bano best gf and best bahu… I just have one wish now, I want Ab to say to Ar ki kaash us din tumhari and Ruhi ki shaadi ke waqt, main tumhe propose nahi karti… toh aaj yeh din dekhna nahi padta…

the best part is the precappp🥳 go fufa go! Akshooo and uski beti ko galiyaan padte dekh bada maza aata hai🤣..

Edited by Firefly_shines - 16 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

lol that's why I have blocked majority of people cause daily daily poopy responsible for adult Ruhi ka drama bardast nhi hota mujhse. Let the actor be and his character be what else you need? People have moved from abhira k papa topic too cause abhira ka khudka footage acha hai ajkal 🤣🤣🤣

Matlab Aisa gaslighting and retconning chal rha you erase everything that makers showed in past and make their own story and stick to it. Bhai if you don't want to watch past epis fine. But don't give baseless accusation like this. And the saddest part is as a wish was made for ruhit it's fine to ask for wheelchair bound Rohit who has been a sufferer amidst the threes drama since start and ruhi being a kokhless person. Wtf is kokhless though I guess my post is gone when I wrote it in last few epis.

If i say today - Vidya who has been a victim of her absent husband, a tool to control Arman as kaveri wanted, and ignored her own kid Rohit for arman as she was supposed to brought in house for him solely. That Vidya who was betrayed by arman abhira since day 1- it was sudden marriage. Then it was contract marriage. Then it was divorce and reconciliation. Then the revelation that Arman ruhi had something , then their shadi, Arman leaving ruhi at mandap running after abhira. And Vidya accepted everything. But she couldn't accept this that the son she had put everything to raise him married a girl who couldn't give him kid. Something Arman wanted so badly that he couldn't be happy for ruhit on their pregnancy news. In Armans vision it was only them who had that attention from family, like he had for vidyas bday as other family members blend in background. So Arman is selfish and self centred. And the woman who put her life after him realised it was a lost cause, and probably Arman deserve it and deserve to be alone and die alone.

If i say this, it's a wrong thing to say. Cause it's about leads who are also whitewashed since start. Abhira who always clashed with kaveri now have no issue can't see through her, tolerating armans drama from months. None remembers Arman was also involved with ruhi and misbehaved with abhira multiple times. But it's not same amount of sin i guess.

The best thing is not enough people calling out that disgusting wish cause it's cool yeah it's fine ruhi hai na, child murderer and paternal family killer ✌️

@bold Vidya's actions & her thinking regarding infertility being a curse or a sin committed by a woman, who deserves to be left before marriage by her partner, is justified because of supposed betrayal? Would Vidya do the same with Rohit if Ruhi could never be a mother of her own biologial child? I'm not saying Ruhi doesn't deserve to be a mother, it's just a situation for discussion's sake, as I also oppose extreme reactions like she doesn't deserve to be a mother or she killed her own child, for a character be it any character. Let's say Ruhi gets exposed for all her past actions, face a miscarriage & is given the news she can never be a mother. Will Vidya be justified in treating Ruhi the way she treats Armaan & Abhira because of her betrayal, disloyalty towards her son & inability to give Rohit a child ever?

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

ROFL aj ke time mai blood test results portal par pehle aa jate hai and hard copy baad mai milti hai . Pata nahi yeh log kid era mai hai jaha patient portal par report update nahi hoti hai smiley36

Second thing, Ruhi BIRLA iss show ko chala rahi hai yaha tak ki leads ki shaddi ke din bhi Ruhi BIRLA ko screen space dena pada tha trp ke chakkar mai smiley36

Ab yah toh ruhi ka baccha marega or ruhi ka pati marega and that will be again turning point for leads smiley36

Ruhi BIRLA ne reports open and out kar diye, sach sabke samne aa gaya, Vidya vamp bann gayi and yaha bhi leads ki life mai turning point aya ruhi BIRLA ki wajah se smiley36

Leads ke liye sirf dream sequence he hote hai smiley36 Main plot device is ruhi BIRLA smiley36

And Ruhi BIRLA ke baad second position par it’s Armaan. Armaan ka family, Armaan ka trauma, Armaan ka saga/sautela, Armaan ka 2 min attraction , Armaan ka 9 month cooked saccha pyar , Armaan ka baap banne ka sapna smiley36sab kuch Armaan he Armaan smiley36

Abhira character ko SS dete hai being legacy lead lekin jab tak legacy lead Poddars se rishta nahi todti hai tab b tak ke 200-400 episodes ruhi BIRLA and Armaan ke naam hai clearly smiley36

Jab legacy lead ki life Mai koi naya ayega tabhi first and second position wale characters ka show mai ss reduce hoga lekin woh jab ayega tab ayega tab tak toh abhira character ki aadhi life dream sequence mai he hoti hai and aadhi life orphan ladki ki adhuri kahaani ke sath sympathy ke liye use karne ke liye hoti haismiley36

You always come with dhamaka 🔥.

This report thing, Vidya was like a eagle waiting for the reports, if ruhi didn't show the reports she wasn't gonna get them. Sure we believeit. smiley37

Saying it since beginning there is hardly a track without Ruhi Birla, this track of Vidya vileness also starts because of Ruhi Birla😎.

Ruhi gets good or bad she is focal point as much as people want her sidelined she is right there at the corner with new track.😂

Hopefully, nothing bad happen to her lovelife or baby but even if something happens then too focus again goes to Ruhi Birla, not to the legacy crybaby 🤧. They reduced her character to typical sad girl and making the track of her infertility about her husband and his mother. This should have been her track Ideally but still focus on Maa beta smiley18.

Best part shadi ke baad ke events k bajaye Vidya birthday is celebrated 🥳, itni bekadri toh kisii gen m nhi hue.smiley8

The leap itself is shown for Ruhi Birla as well just for her pregnancy smiley37.

Edited by Vanyaa - 16 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I missed your posts. Hope you’re doing well smiley27 So much has happened in this show. Still can’t believe that Roohi has become positive and is pregnant and lovey dovey Abhimaan are suddenly having marriage problems due to vile Vidya’s curse smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Hellooo peeps! I missed out on the show when major changes happened🤣! Ruhi ka toh Ganga snaan hogaya hai! Anyone who has watched the last gen or had basic idea knew since day 1 that Ruhi will be redeemed but ese😱. Ek din mein Chikni Chameli se Savitri bana diya. But I am happy to see my ru baby all happy in her life.. she left Ar and uski life sawar gayi… kaash baby queen bhi yeh samaj jaati but use ddp se pyaar hai..

And what a marriage🤣🤣.. bekar lehenga woh bhi pl ke sath share karna pada.. na shadi teek se hui na bidaai.. swagat mein curse and shraap ki baarish, sr pe literally paani fer gaya… itni queen treatment mili hai legacy baby ko🤣🤣…

And I guess Ar ko log bash kar rahe hai.. the guy who said ab uske blood, kidney liver pata nahi kaha kaha hai, aaj use sidhe muh baat bhi nahi kar raha… well baby queen deserves this.. aur bano best gf and best bahu… I just have one wish now, I want Ab to say to Ar ki kaash us din tumhari and Ruhi ki shaadi ke waqt, main tumhe propose nahi karti… toh aaj yeh din dekhna nahi padta…

the best part is the precappp🥳 go fufa go! Akshooo and uski beti ko galiyaan padte dekh bada maza aata hai🤣..

hey noor missed you. Your unicorn changed overnight is it not similar to akshara flipping always when needed to change. And forget the past go ahead easily . 😉
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today his dialogues e family mujhe dil se apnati ya nahi mein e family ka hissa hoon

Doormat kahii ka lol.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

ROFL aj ke time mai blood test results portal par pehle aa jate hai and hard copy baad mai milti hai . Pata nahi yeh log kid era mai hai jaha patient portal par report update nahi hoti hai smiley36

Second thing, Ruhi BIRLA iss show ko chala rahi hai yaha tak ki leads ki shaddi ke din bhi Ruhi BIRLA ko screen space dena pada tha trp ke chakkar mai smiley36

Ab yah toh ruhi ka baccha marega or ruhi ka pati marega and that will be again turning point for leads smiley36

Ruhi BIRLA ne reports open and out kar diye, sach sabke samne aa gaya, Vidya vamp bann gayi and yaha bhi leads ki life mai turning point aya ruhi BIRLA ki wajah se smiley36

Leads ke liye sirf dream sequence he hote hai smiley36 Main plot device is ruhi BIRLA smiley36

And Ruhi BIRLA ke baad second position par it’s Armaan. Armaan ka family, Armaan ka trauma, Armaan ka saga/sautela, Armaan ka 2 min attraction , Armaan ka 9 month cooked saccha pyar , Armaan ka baap banne ka sapna smiley36sab kuch Armaan he Armaan smiley36

Abhira character ko SS dete hai being legacy lead lekin jab tak legacy lead Poddars se rishta nahi todti hai tab b tak ke 200-400 episodes ruhi BIRLA and Armaan ke naam hai clearly smiley36

Jab legacy lead ki life Mai koi naya ayega tabhi first and second position wale characters ka show mai ss reduce hoga lekin woh jab ayega tab ayega tab tak toh abhira character ki aadhi life dream sequence mai he hoti hai and aadhi life orphan ladki ki adhuri kahaani ke sath sympathy ke liye use karne ke liye hoti haismiley36

@red Can u mention atleast 30 episodes (not 3) out of 150 that got "maximum TRP of the week" because of Ruhi only? Thirty Ruhi-centric episode with minimum 10, to maximum 15 minutes of Ruhi's screenspace & I will never ever object to the statement that they have to give screenspace to Ruhi Birla for TRP.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 16 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ye kaunsi conspiracy theory hai??smiley37

Let’s wait n watch .. MG jaate jaate bhi dhamaka karega .. vidya , Kaveri ki bolti band ho jayegi

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I missed your posts. Hope you’re doing well smiley27 So much has happened in this show. Still can’t believe that Roohi has become positive and is pregnant and lovey dovey Abhimaan are suddenly having marriage problems due to vile Vidya’s curse smiley36

Yup all good🤗.. hope the same! Even I was missing the forum and you all! I knew Ruhi will be ww but jese kiya hai that’s really funny!! Vidya’s ott curse toh bahana hai apna Ar hi kamina hai.. Ruhi dodged a bullet. She got someone saner than Ar but woh zyaada din rahega nahi🤭
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ruhi will be turned into vamp again because wapas triangle chalu hoga in a few months.

I am already waiting for her kokh to be handed to Vidya .. 😈…,Isbaar dustbin me nahi fenkenge..

thali me sajake Vidya ko denge.. she loves doing arti na ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 16 days ago