Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

After hearing this statement my brain has left the chat

I hate pendulum mls and shameless vamps like pakhi, ruhi who are behind a man. So it's funny to see "defending vamp" comeback for ml character criticismsmiley39

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think Abhira’s core character has changed and she didn’t lose her dignity or self respect yet. She might be looking a little weak at the moment but isn’t she always like this when it comes to the family,their happiness and safety. This is the same girl who is ready to run away to Delhi when she thought Yuvi will harm her mom , agreed to marry her abuser to save her mamma? Went with Yuvi to save V & poddar’s ,Took slap to save Kiara ? Fought for Charu and Krish? Signed DV for Armaan’s happiness and saving V&M relationship? Armaan is her only family ,her love, her pathi and poddar’s are her family now , she is not doing anything out of her character ,she is trying to set Armaan and Vv’s relationship right so their relationship gets better , if they left Vv and romance she n AA would be called selfish ,besharam ,barthameez aur kya nahi. she knows this is all happening because Armaan chose her above everyone so how can she give up? Vv was not against their marriage before and shown her support n love to Abhira (fake hi sahi) and sadly makers are not showing vv as a great maa who used to keep her sautela son above her own son (which is not true , Abhira made this women realise how she is differentiating btwn her sons).

Sadly vamps/cheaters ,vile ppl being celebrated but Abhira will always emerge as a winner. Her core character is not changed yet but the situations changed ,when necessary she will fight back like how she fought with Yuvi alone on sarawathi pooja day. Am not watching the episode much , so just thought to write this as I have read a few perspectives about her losing her self respect and this is mine.

off course....she is still the same...she loves armaan...so haar kyun maane woh?? armaan is in parshaani...to woh chod kar chali jaayee kya?? she will never do that.....

woh bhi dukhi hai...and it has been a long time now...to kuch na kuch to hoga hai...But aise hi chod kar chali jaati armaan ko...na, she wll never...

Ruhi Birla has become Maha pathivratha naari who successfully cheater her bakra pathi and pregnant now , she imagined jeth when dancing with her husband so who knows who she is imagining on bedsmiley11 that woman is cheap and not trust worthy. If only she told Rohit everything she did and gave him the choice she needed and if he still decide to accept ,she can still be forgiven and accepted but this is making her look the most cheapest character ever.no one are allowed to wish anything bad for that cheap cheater prathivratha who ruined many lives because she is pregnant and she is Ruhi the Birla 🤡 Only Abhira can get cursed , mocked for every little thing ,or even when she is not wrong from day 1. She should suffer because she is Akshanv’s kid , she should suffer for her parents mistakes ,which they never did . Evil ppl like Ruhi will get punished for ruining many lives and am sure she will get her due too. Rohit is a good man but an idiot and unlucky to get a wife like Ruhi.

logon ne to mandap per reject hui thi...tab bhi kaha tha...she has changed...usne ring lauta di hai...I mean amekrs ne dikhaya...she STOLE that ring back too...😂

yeh tum seedhi hone wali nahi....

agar makers e ise sudhra hua dikhana hota, to they would have made her confess all the sacchai to rohit...woh kiya nahi...jotth and dhong per rishta banaya hua hai...

she still wants to b close to armaan...😂 warna poddar house mein kaise rahti?? agar use itna bharosa tha rohit ke pyaar per...y not not confess??😂

Hell2 thumbnail

Ruhi has changed her behaviour Armaan is treating his wife horribly. Like just because V is angry, he takes out his anger/frustration on Abhira by ignoring her. It seems as if he resents her for being infertile and V being angry with them both. If he were such a supportive husband, he’d have left this house the day V gave them that shrap but no, he wants to be a part of a family that calls him sautela and whatnot. Where did his love for her go? No woman would tolerate this man irl

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I can’t even begin to imagine what that must feel like for her. Abhira is dealing with an overwhelming amount of pain, and yet she is still trying to hold it all together. Her resilience is something to admire, and my heart breaks for her. But when it comes to Vidya and Armaan, that’s where my concern lies.

@chaitu, i mostly agree with everything you saying, but it's not just about her past acts like fighting Yuvraj for Vidya or fighting for Krish or charu, but how she is currently handling constant mistreatment. Yes, she has this thing of putting others before her , but she used to still voice her opinion, be firm and assertive then. Now she doesn't do that anymore. Which is why some people including me feel that the writers are changing her core personality and slowly changing her into other female leads on the verge of being a doormat.

Believe me, there is nothing that would give me more joy than being proved wrong. You know how much I love abhira and how protective I was (/am) for her father. I will always support her, no matter what but it just makes me sad that writers are doing this to her.

There is a fine line between being resilient and understanding, and letting others take advantage of your patience and kindness. I just worry that in trying so hard to maintain peace and mend things, Abhira is sacrificing too much of herself.

situations r very different....last time...she was not in love with armaan...now she is...and so his family becomes important to her too....iss liye..she is tolerating...lets c kab tak....

areee ruhi BIRLA...eklauti birla bachi hai.....and use bhi papares mein poddar dikhaya hai...bt abhira is still a SHARMA....😂

makers ne iss bitla ka bhi bura haal kiya hai...😂 koi aur kuch kahe na kahe...makres dikha ho dete hain....mandap per reject kar ke mann nahi bhara...fir se dulhan ke roop mein reject karwa diya makers ne...😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

kyu ye to legachyyy rishta show hai na, yaha to koi vamp tha hi nhi 🤣😒

See if major people are making noise about a particular track makers might pay attention to it. If they see good response from ruhi positive they can do something else for leads tension and angst. If ruhi being vamp didn't get any attention or trp why they will go back to it. It's all on viewers actually. But yeah you can argue social media viewers are very less toh makers nhi sunenge unko Jo karna hai karenge

Like last gen and before that we didn't have any family member actively plotting for leads separation they had some issues. They can do the same for abhiman

Arre so much hue and cry over whitewash , as If it's the first time happening..this is how it goes in yrkkh since forever..in each track one person turns insane..when the track is over , they're bk to being human ..ruhi ka vamp track is over ..live with it.. vidya ka shuru hai..live with it.. after sometime vidya mummy abhira ke sapno se baahar aayegi aur vaise hi ban jayegi ma jaisi saas..

Arman ne nai flip maara ? Itna confidence tha na abhira changed him?

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Yesterday group of people mocked me indirectly by talking about my username just because I didn't agree with their policy of mocking other shows. It's pity that they couldn't even do it directly.

Let's bring mortality, feminism, ethics to defend a fictional character but let's mock real people for not worshiping fav fictional characters.

You have problem with people hating baby abhira but you can want other character to face miscarriage and paint 6 yr old kid as murderer and destroyer of family. If justification for this is others hating abhira when she was not even born then how you are any different from those people when you talk worse about other kid.

Let's not even talk about sick jokes on sirat by linking up her with different men (including old man and questioning arohi parentage).

lol that's why I have blocked majority of people cause daily daily poopy responsible for adult Ruhi ka drama bardast nhi hota mujhse. Let the actor be and his character be what else you need? People have moved from abhira k papa topic too cause abhira ka khudka footage acha hai ajkal 🤣🤣🤣

Matlab Aisa gaslighting and retconning chal rha you erase everything that makers showed in past and make their own story and stick to it. Bhai if you don't want to watch past epis fine. But don't give baseless accusation like this. And the saddest part is as a wish was made for ruhit it's fine to ask for wheelchair bound Rohit who has been a sufferer amidst the threes drama since start and ruhi being a kokhless person. Wtf is kokhless though I guess my post is gone when I wrote it in last few epis.

If i say today - Vidya who has been a victim of her absent husband, a tool to control Arman as kaveri wanted, and ignored her own kid Rohit for arman as she was supposed to brought in house for him solely. That Vidya who was betrayed by arman abhira since day 1- it was sudden marriage. Then it was contract marriage. Then it was divorce and reconciliation. Then the revelation that Arman ruhi had something , then their shadi, Arman leaving ruhi at mandap running after abhira. And Vidya accepted everything. But she couldn't accept this that the son she had put everything to raise him married a girl who couldn't give him kid. Something Arman wanted so badly that he couldn't be happy for ruhit on their pregnancy news. In Armans vision it was only them who had that attention from family, like he had for vidyas bday as other family members blend in background. So Arman is selfish and self centred. And the woman who put her life after him realised it was a lost cause, and probably Arman deserve it and deserve to be alone and die alone.

If i say this, it's a wrong thing to say. Cause it's about leads who are also whitewashed since start. Abhira who always clashed with kaveri now have no issue can't see through her, tolerating armans drama from months. None remembers Arman was also involved with ruhi and misbehaved with abhira multiple times. But it's not same amount of sin i guess.

The best thing is not enough people calling out that disgusting wish cause it's cool yeah it's fine ruhi hai na, child murderer and paternal family killer ✌️

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

situations r very different....last time...she was not in love with armaan...now she is...and so his family becomes important to her too....iss liye..she is tolerating...lets c kab tak....

Yeah the situations are completely different and they both are together after a lot of fights and she knows VV became a dyan because Armaan chose her so she is trying her best to make him feel better but I watched a clip from today’s episode and looks like she is totally broken and drained. She don’t have anyone to share her pain even.

Ruhi Birla WW hogayi tho we need to celebrate and live with it . But she is coming out like a cheapo hiding her khands and got Pregnant in a week 🤡 . In 3 months she replaced jeth ji. Patha nahi kitchen din . But Abhria’s reports which is her personal and sensitive issue should be discussed in public . Cheater Ruhi Birla started her relationship on lies so let’s see what happens.. And if Abhira stays in OH there’s lot of hues and cry’s ,She is the FL of the show and nothing can happen in the show without her . It has be around her so live with it.after all they r fictional characters, sach mein rent thodi pay karenge

Edited by Chaitu.V - 16 days ago

Yeah the situations are completely different and they both are together after a lot of fights and she knows VV became a dyan because Armaan chose her so she is trying her best to make him feel better but I watched a clip from today’s episode and looks like she is totally broken and drained. She don’t have anyone to share her pain even.

Ruhi Birla WW hogayi tho we need to celebrate and live with it . But she is coming out like a cheapo hiding her khands and got Pregnant in a week 🤡 . In 3 months she replaced jeth ji. Patha nahi kitchen din . But Abhria’s reports which is her personal and sensitive issue should be discussed in public . Cheater Ruhi Birla started her relationship on lies so let’s see what happens.. And if Abhira stays in OH there’s lot of hues and cry’s ,live with it . She is the FL of the show and nothing can happen in the show without her . It has be around her so live with it.

exactly......bhai logon ka kaam hai kahna....ruhi ko FL lead bana diya tha...😂ab aur kya kahna...😂

ruhi nahi sudhri...na hi sudhregi...😂 warna makers ne use rohit ko sacchai batate hue dikhaya hota...rohit is hwon as an understanding hsuband in love with ruhi...to agar wakai sudharna hota ru hi ko...to they could have easily shown that...😂

Edited by India_TV - 16 days ago