Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Ruhi should have told rohit full truth. Yes. But let's discuss best pati armaan.

1) He promised ruhi he will talk to family members about their relationship when he was still married to abhira.

2) With no family pressure he himself got ready to write shiv shakti with his brother's widow when he was abhira's husband.

3) He wiped ruhi's tears with his own hands intimately when he was someone else's husband.

Did they show armaan telling about the above things to abhira in any episode? Or these things are not important enough to tell your spouse. As far as I know all he said was he never loved ruhi. He didn't say I led on her for months by thinking I loved her, he said he never loved her which is blatant lie.

Ruhi is not good wife, rohit deserve better. I root for them to go seperate. But when people care so much about truth I wonder why same rule didn't apply for ml. Sorry I forget he got his infamous redemption by saying I love you to fl and leaving his bride at alter by agreeing for marriage on his own. My bad.

No We got it wrong it was Ruhi who Manipulated a 30+ Armaan to agree n almost marry her against his wishes Armaan was an innocent baby

@ Bold It was actually Ruhi who harassed n manipulated Armaan n him being the poor innocent baby didn't understand lusty Ruhi's bad motives

Whatever Armaan did be it his fake promises n confessions of forever loving Ruhi n his too much close dance n all with his brother's wife Everything was infact Ruhi harassing Armaan n he never consented to those actions Because at the end he dumped Ruhi said to Abhira that he never loved Ruhi He is such a 30+ baby easily manipulated by Cunning Ruhismiley37

honesty from him about leading both the girls one his wife n other being his s-i-l to his wife Abhira isn't relevant since his current love is/wassmiley29 FL but Can't be sure that he even loves Abhira with the way he behaves since marriage completion n Vidya OTT drama

@U 💯Agree Rohit deserves better

Edited by Dora-cakes - 16 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Ruhi should have told rohit full truth. Yes. But let's discuss best pati armaan.

1) He promised ruhi he will talk to family members about their relationship when he was still married to abhira.

2) With no family pressure he himself got ready to write shiv shakti with his brother's widow when he was abhira's husband.

3) He wiped ruhi's tears with his own hands intimately when he was someone else's husband.

Did they show armaan telling about the above things to abhira in any episode? Or these things are not important enough to tell your spouse. As far as I know all he said was he never loved ruhi. He didn't say I led on her for months by thinking I loved her, he said he never loved her which is blatant lie.

Ruhi is not good wife, rohit deserve better. I root for them to go seperate. But when people care so much about truth I wonder why same rule didn't apply for ml. Sorry I forget he got his infamous redemption by saying I love you to fl and leaving his bride at alter after agreeing for marriage on his own. My bad.

Ruhi revealed abhiras reports ..she's to be blamed for it..I dunno how arman is justified in keeping the reports hidden till marriage ..isn't that malicious intent ? I mean vidya won't react any better if she'd known this after marriage ..who knows she wouldn't ask arman to divorce arman & end all ties with him if he doesn't?

I believe everything , good or bad , must be known to both the parties involved before marriage itself ..after marriage when the surprises surface , it's all the more worse ..

Although ruhis intentions in revealing the reports were sick , the action itself isn't..imo..

Here , it's the fault of the doctor also..sensitive information such as this must be shared with the patient first then their guardian..let them decide how to share it with their families..but it must be known before marriage

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

No We got it wrong it was Ruhi who Manipulated a 30+ Armaan to agree n almost marry her against his wishes Armaan was an innocent baby

@ Bold It was actually Ruhi who harassed n manipulated Armaan n him being the poor innocent baby didn't understand lusty Ruhi's bad motives

Whatever Armaan did be it his fake promises n confessions of forever loving Ruhi n his too much close dance n all with his brother's wife Everything was infact Ruhi harassing Armaan n he never consented to those actions Because at the end he dumped Ruhi said to Abhira that he never loved Ruhi He is such a 30+ baby easily manipulated by Cunning Ruhismiley37

honesty from him about leading both the girls one his wife n other being his s-i-l to his wife Abhira isn't relevant since his current love is/wassmiley29 FL but Can't be sure that he even loves Abhira with the way he behaves since marriage completion n Vidya OTT drama

@U 💯Agree Rohit deserves better

Obviously. 30 year old poor baby was forced to do everything. Vidya give him the option of telling his wish about marriage before going to mandap but poor baby was forced to sit. Forced to take stand for his fiance (ruhi) infront of his cousins, forced to wash his engagement ring because it was touched by his ex wife.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ruhi revealed abhiras reports ..she's to be blamed for it..I dunno how arman is justified in keeping the reports hidden till marriage ..isn't that malicious intent ? I mean vidya won't react any better if she'd known this after marriage ..who knows she wouldn't ask arman to divorce arman & end all ties with him if he doesn't?

I believe everything , good or bad , must be known to both the parties involved before marriage itself ..after marriage when the surprises surface , it's all the more worse ..

Although ruhis intentions in revealing the reports were sick , the action itself isn't..imo..

Here , it's the fault of the doctor also..sensitive information such as this must be shared with the patient first then their guardian..let them decide how to share it with their families..but it must be known before marriage

yes exactly her intention was wrong but it's important for people to know the truth before marriage. It's important people should know everything marriage happens between two families. If they want to marry with lies then they should not think that future will be bright for them if they want to stay in this joint family setup.
Edited by firewings_diya - 16 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m sorry I thought I visited an EDT not Pagal Poddar Palace smiley29

yes same like pagal,Poddar palace where Ruhi gets lots of love and all her crimes and kaands are defended 😂
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Chudail milk se naha le to bhi chudail hi rahegi

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Calling out ml = defending vamp actions smiley31

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

After hearing this statement my brain has left the chat

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Am.i lucky ? I can't read anything..I won't read anything even if it's not blockedsmiley36

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

kya mazak kar Rahi ho? Yehi toh game hai. Triangle will be revived sooner or later. Jab Tak Rohit zinda hai, all well.

Ruhi ka miscarriage hoke kuch nahi milne nahi wala unless they make Abhira responsible for it somehow.

kyu ye to legachyyy rishta show hai na, yaha to koi vamp tha hi nhi 🤣😒

See if major people are making noise about a particular track makers might pay attention to it. If they see good response from ruhi positive they can do something else for leads tension and angst. If ruhi being vamp didn't get any attention or trp why they will go back to it. It's all on viewers actually. But yeah you can argue social media viewers are very less toh makers nhi sunenge unko Jo karna hai karenge

Like last gen and before that we didn't have any family member actively plotting for leads separation they had some issues. They can do the same for abhiman