Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Ami the actress was exceptionally good specifically in portraying positive emotions, in portraying a selfless character. I loved her character in the first half of the season whereas disliked her character the most during the second half. During first half, her motherly love and concern for her son and even for her DIL was never superficial & genuine to extent that u could feel her emotions (my POV).

yes and we felt for manjeri because her husband treated her so badly..here this vidya chudail is just a miserable nasty woman who treats her husband and his son so badly šŸ¤Ø
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi I am happy for the Kiddo Ruhi Birla who lost her loved ones that she got a good caring supportive husband who also respects her n now she is pregnant ā™„ļø Hope she won't lose her kid The adult Ruhi's actions still disgusts me till the time she won't confess to Rohit n suffers for her second betrayal

Vidya man she is disgusting I really want to know would she have behaved the same way if the person unable to have kids was Armaan n not Abhira Would she have begged threatened n did all those curses to stop Abhira from marrying Armaan

Doormatmaan never disappoints me he is as pathetic as ever Always longing n wanting those he couldn't have n disrespecting those who love him

Abhira girl might as well just leave Doormatmaan n his so called phemly specially his sabse pyaaaaaari Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Take a break see n reflect on what all she has lost just for that Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ka betaaaaaaaaaaaaa Not having kids or unable to have kids doesn't mean world has ended just because her saas behaves like a lunatic for grandkids

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

there has to be some reason why they made Ruhi suddenly good ..maybe sheā€™ll accept abhira as a sister,,or maybe sheā€™ll become a vamp again after IR

For her to become a vamp again. She was made good for her to become pregnant. One child from Ruhi chahiye naa.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165922681

This post is my wish my pov today.

How long my posts are getting mocked. Is there any end to this hate. Why do people intrude mock target me personally openly. Is this not moral policing or target personally. Block option is waste there is no use except people can watch from some one mock. I am openly reporting today and i want any sort of peace on edt . I never disrespected anyone post nor argued with anyone. If we wrote a little line it goes in bin how long we are termed as haters taking hate in rhe name of this wrath from fello forum mates. Individual freedom and right to write to anyone is there wo touching someone's name Or throwing mocking tantrums. If we wrote on edt we are named they occupied pages here. Where should we go and write. Fact is the hate has not gone. Sorry to openly write as it's the same from long time. Hope you give better option so that those who don't hate the posts can't see the others post permanently if someone quoted it.

Edited by Mehersudha - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Thatā€™s exactly why I dislike that Ruhi , if anyone who genuinely regrets or feel sorry for their wrong actions would apologise for all the bad things they did in past. She ruined Abhira confessing to Armaan or they wouldnā€™t even get divorced. She made the medical reports public and made Abhira to get humiliated to break the shaadi. And the most disgusting part is she is cheating bakra Rohit , their relationship is being build on lies, if she is so achi ,sachi ,tuchi why canā€™t see tell him what she did on the marriage day and how she was about to. Dump him and get married to his bhai. I still canā€™t believe she got over Armaan yet , who knows who is she imagining on the bed like she did during the dance.

Abhira receives all the hatred and curses for nothing but this evil cheater should be celebrated and hailed ,Why? If Armaan ,Abhira disclosed the truth that night what would have happened? Just because Abhria cannot conceive they r doing worst drama V became a dayaan, what would she do knowing her bahu doing saajan ki ghar stunt ? May be poddarā€™s are too modern they would have least cared about Babhi loving jeth ji ,ditching pathi , blackmailing jeth on his marriage day and fertility is a bigger sin ??

This same Vile vidya was throwing all tantrums on Abhira for her contract marriage to Armaan but was so cool when Ruhi herself told her about Armaan and Ruhi's alleged affair. That time for giving her sautela beta his khushi back she proposed his and Ruhi's marriage to Kaveri (despite Ruhi being Rohit's widow) but now when her sautela son has accepted Abhira with all his senses and has multiple times announced that his happiness lies only with Abhira, Vidya is doing all sort of Nautanki. These double standards are so annoying and triggering.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi said sorry for nothing..because this accha behaviour sheā€™s showing now is only temporary.ā€˜sheā€™ll go back to,her vamp lusting after jeth as soon as dkp decides to send that husband of hers to join his dadaji šŸ˜‚

Arohi's acchai was tolerable because all her previous kaands came in front of all and she also received her valid dues for that but Ruhi ke toh saare kaarname ab bhi koi nahi jaanta. Kya pata she's still playing with Rohit's emotions and only became pregnant just to have an upper edge over Abhira in the household and let Abhira get more insulted by Vidya, so that she leaves Armaan and the house as well.

Jab tak didi apne khud ke kaarname rohit ke saamne confess nahi karti kaise maane she's has genuinely moved on or not? Aise move on hone ki nautanki toh pehle bhi kiya tha ek baarsmiley2

Edited by Debospeaks - 16 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i have seen comments like roohi fans want this want that and support her for crimes and all. How many people have made a post to say well done ruhi be obsessed over armaan.

Everyone were majorly pointing towards three things

1. They destoryed ruhi

2. Both armaan and ruhi had fault in what happened.

3. Ruhi did wrong with armaan. Just because ppl like baby ruh that not make them blind worshippers of a character.

We all know yrkkh pattern so her redemption is in evitable. There is a new spoiler that ruhi will reunite armaan and abhira. Ab iske baad bhi ppl want her to suffer by loosing her child, her husband and becoming limbless and what not. Why she should suffer now ?

How exactly we know that rohith does not know anything. What if they show a flash back where ruhi confess everything to him. As 3 months ho chuke we don't know what has happened in these 3 months.

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i have seen comments like roohi fans want this want that and support her for crimes and all. How many people have made a post to say well done ruhi be obsessed over armaan.

Everyone were majorly pointing towards three things

1. They destoryed ruhi

2. Both armaan and ruhi had fault in what happened.

3. Ruhi did wrong with armaan. Just because ppl like baby ruh that not make them blind worshippers of a character.

We all know yrkkh pattern so her redemption is in evitable. There is a new spoiler that ruhi will reunite armaan and abhira. Ab iske baad bhi ppl want her to suffer by loosing her child, her husband and becoming limbless and what not. Why she should suffer now ?

How exactly we know that rohith does not know anything. What if they show a flash back where ruhi confess everything to him. As 3 months ho chuke we don't know what has happened in these 3 months.

Ruhi should have told rohit full truth. Yes. But let's discuss best pati armaan.

1) He promised ruhi he will talk to family members about their relationship when he was still married to abhira.

2) With no family pressure he himself got ready to write shiv shakti with his brother's widow when he was abhira's husband.

3) He wiped ruhi's tears with his own hands intimately when he was someone else's husband.

Did they show armaan telling about the above things to abhira in any episode? Or these things are not important enough to tell your spouse. As far as I know all he said was he never loved ruhi. He didn't say I led on her for months by thinking I loved her, he said he never loved her which is blatant lie.

Ruhi is not good wife, rohit deserve better. I root for them to go seperate. But when people care so much about truth I wonder why same rule didn't apply for ml. Sorry I forget he got his infamous redemption by saying I love you to fl and leaving his bride at alter after agreeing for marriage on his own. My bad.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 16 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Even I want to know who are the people cheering on Ruhi when she was running behind Armaan, because I haven't come across any person who actually defended her questionable actions tbh. Either people were disappointed with her character graph and wanting her to move on or leave the show all together.

Even if Ruhi deserves this punishment then why mocking the people who actually have such physical limitations in real life, aren't there people who are handicap or infertile, why people don't become a bit sensible when posting such things here. Isn't that a bit extreme.

Why does when Armaan changes it's the redemption of the decade and when Ruhi understood that running behind this Man is worthless then its called whitewash.

Worst part I feel is people hating on Rohit just because he loves his wife, and now having a good life with her finally after so much patience he showed throughout this time.

Till the time he was doing Bhabhi jaap and hating and insulting Ruhi, he deserved a good girl for him and a good life, the moment ruhi changes herself for him now he should also lose his child, and get paralysed or dead.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Iā€™m sorry I thought I visited an EDT not Pagal Poddar Palace smiley29