Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Many of us, spoke against blaming Ab for her mom's stuff. Of course we're all against blaming kids.

Be it ak for Sirat's death and now Roohi for Aaru's death. Even while trolling, we keep stuff limited of Ak's khaands to herself, nobody wished brutal harms upon Ab 🤷‍♀️

But guys, what if something unexpected actually happens like Rooh letting go of the past for her Billa boy's lil sister. Chances are there✨

Dumping all their efforts to ww Roohi will not go in vain as it won't make sense anymore if she's pulls another stunt 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ye kaunsi conspiracy theory hai??smiley37

The show took a six months leap after Ranveer and Maudi's death 💀 🤣🤣🤣

So not possible 😉

Edit: I remember Sirat living somewhere else and kartik searching for her in a promo 😂

Edited by Shineeeee - 16 days ago

Forget Ruhi getting her dues did she even said sorry to Abhira for deliberately revealing her medical reports to Vidya despite Armaan warning her not to do that? Didn't she is also responsible for the current turmoil in Abhimaan's relationship??? As she is so loving, caring and sachai ki murat today why not disclose everything to Rohit regarding her saajan ji ghar aaye stunt herself??? And let the start of a new chapter in her life as a Mom be on the path of truth and morality??

Edited by Debospeaks - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

The show took a six months leap after Ranveer and Maudi's death 💀 🤣🤣🤣

So not possible 😉

Edit: I remember Sirat living somewhere else and kartik searching for her in a promo 😂

I didn't watched after Naira's death at all. Only started watching when their kids grown up i.e before the leap of gen3

I didn't watched after Naira's death at all. Only started watching when their kids grown up i.e before the leap of gen3

It's actually a good thing 🤣🤣

At one episode baby Ak was crawling and after Aaru's birth they de-aged her into a under one year old infant 🤣🤣🤣

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Forget Ruhi getting her dues did she even said sorry to Abhira for deliberately revealing her medical reports to Vidya despite Armaan warning her not to do that? Didn't she is also responsible for the current turmoil in Abhimaan's relationship??? As she is so loving, caring and sachai ki murat today why not disclose everything to Rohit regarding her saajan ji ghar aaye stunt herself??? And let the start of a new chapter in her life as a Mom be on the path of truth and morality??

Ruhi said sorry for nothing..because this accha behaviour she’s showing now is only temporary.‘she’ll go back to,her vamp lusting after jeth as soon as dkp decides to send that husband of hers to join his dadaji 😂
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Sera-high123 - 16 days ago

Word Count: 0

That’s exactly why I dislike that Ruhi , if anyone who genuinely regrets or feel sorry for their wrong actions would apologise for all the bad things they did in past. She ruined Abhira confessing to Armaan or they wouldn’t even get divorced. She made the medical reports public and made Abhira to get humiliated to break the shaadi. And the most disgusting part is she is cheating bakra Rohit , their relationship is being build on lies, if she is so achi ,sachi ,tuchi why can’t see tell him what she did on the marriage day and how she was about to. Dump him and get married to his bhai. I still can’t believe she got over Armaan yet , who knows who is she imagining on the bed like she did during the dance.
Abhira receives all the hatred and curses for nothing but this evil cheater should be celebrated and hailed ,Why? If Armaan ,Abhira disclosed the truth that night what would have happened? Just because Abhria cannot conceive they r doing worst drama V became a dayaan, what would she do knowing her bahu doing saajan ki ghar stunt ? May be poddar’s are too modern they would have least cared about Babhi loving jeth ji ,ditching pathi , blackmailing jeth on his marriage day and fertility is a bigger sin ??

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi is pregnant smiley36I am happy for RuHit specially Rohit Poddar Man had a practically non-existent useless father which made him feel that his father prefers his elder brother Thankfully his mother loves him but she is a big weirdo herself with pathetic beliefs A controlling grandmother n his brother n newly married wife Betrayed him He tried to achieve something on his own but wasn't successful Even now he is unaware about his wife's kartoots

His life is not very smooth sailing he had his share of struggles The happy ever smiling Rohit from initial days is gone n might never come back after all the things he has suffered But hopefully he will be alive n see his n Ruhi's kids birth childhood school college career In short everything Hope he gives all the love to his kids which he himself missed due to his pathetic father Hope he takes his Ruhi n his kids away from Poddar House n settle somewhere else to give them a good healthy secure environment while growing up

Rohit Poddar deserves nothing but happiness in his life n deserves to live a long life with Ruhi n his kids n he also deserves honesty from Ruhi hope she someday reveals everything

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

That’s exactly why I dislike that Ruhi , if anyone who genuinely regrets or feel sorry for their wrong actions would apologise for all the bad things they did in past. She ruined Abhira confessing to Armaan or they wouldn’t even get divorced. She made the medical reports public and made Abhira to get humiliated to break the shaadi. And the most disgusting part is she is cheating bakra Rohit , their relationship is being build on lies, if she is so achi ,sachi ,tuchi why can’t see tell him what she did on the marriage day and how she was about to. Dump him and get married to his bhai. I still can’t believe she got over Armaan yet , who knows who is she imagining on the bed like she did during the dance.

Abhira receives all the hatred and curses for nothing but this evil cheater should be celebrated and hailed ,Why? If Armaan ,Abhira disclosed the truth that night what would have happened? Just because Abhria cannot conceive they r doing worst drama V became a dayaan, what would she do knowing her bahu doing saajan ki ghar stunt ? May be poddar’s are too modern they would have least cared about Babhi loving jeth ji ,ditching pathi , blackmailing jeth on his marriage day and fertility is a bigger sin ??

there has to be some reason why they made Ruhi suddenly good ..maybe she’ll accept abhira as a sister,,or maybe she’ll become a vamp again after IR