Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly foetus abhira who was still in aksharas womb was getting hate and abuse right here 🤨..

I have read many post deliberately mocking her father's profession, her financial status which has nothing to do with baby Abhira. But she was day-night cursed for just being Abhinav sharma's daughter, even in the tracks where she was nowhere in fault.

So, point is aisa hota rehta hai and there is no point in whinning over such posts.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I am talking about people who hates her just because she is akshnav's daughter and not of people who criticizes her wrong behavior. Baby Ruhi was an innocent child who is not responsible for anything so was baby Abhira who was in her mother's womb when everything happened.

i have already said earlier nobody knows real reason why ppl hate a certain character.@ bold is just an assumption you made in order type cast those opinions. If they have confessed that they blindly hate fl just because she is someone's daughter then i don't see anything wrong in it. As ppl blindly love fl because she is someone's daughter too. Even ruhi and arohi recieves hate because they are sirath's lineage it's upto individual liking.

I hardly care about fl khoon khandan. But I definitely don't want makers to blame a child for death to glorify fl and her mother. A 6 year old can not kill people . That's my point. That will morally and ethically wrong to blame a child for miseries.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i have already said earlier nobody knows real reason why ppl hate a certain character.@ bold is just an assumption you made in order type cast those opinions. If they have confessed that they blindly hate fl just because she is someone's daughter then i don't see anything wrong in it. As ppl blindly love fl because she is someone's daughter too. Even ruhi and arohi recieves hate because they are sirath's lineage it's upto individual liking.

I hardly care about fl khoon khandan. But I definitely don't want makers to blame a child for death to glorify fl and her mother. A 6 year old can not kill people . That's my point. That will morally and ethically wrong to blame a child for miseries.

Makers will never show that. They are unwilling to do pardafash of grown up Ruhi toh why the hell will they villify her baby version. My whole point is there are barrage of hate posts being posted here and there in the forum by all fandoms towards each other, so there is no point on whinning over that.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Makers will never show that. They are unwilling to do pardafash of grown up Ruhi toh why the hell will they villify her baby version.

yes i do agree. But since it's an open forum people can discuss about it. We can crib,whinn and even burst as everyone can put their pov. Everyone can post their opinions.

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes abhimanyu was only her moms ex husband..he was not involved in anything related to abhira…they showed that clearly..akshara did the prayer and clearly said she’s the baby’s mom and dad. But abhir was abhiras half brother raised by her mumma and papa..

Aise Toh Arohi ka dad / step dad ranveer hota .. and Ruhi ka nana 😂.. kya pata woh ho bhi sakta hai..it can also be Ranveer’s dad even he had a thing for Sirat

Edited by Aadi04 - 16 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Even Indian law says that child under 7 years is free from any criminal liability because there is lack of guilty mind at this age. There is maxim doli incapx, defence of infancy.

Murder seriously 😐, wow!!

Mtlab lawmakers also know how incredibly stupid such statement would be.smiley36

Ha but a foetus who was not even out of stomach should be blamed 😂😂😂.. kya double standards hai ..

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes i do agree. But since it's an open forum people can discuss about it. We can crib,whinn and even burst as everyone can put their pov. Have I stopped ppl from talking about ruhi saying trp ke liye butcher kar rahe hai stop whinning over that ? If no then why should we stop putting our pov on not to blame a child character. Everyone can post their opinions.

You posted on baby Ruhi being blamed for her mothers accident, so I replied the same happens to child Abhira also. That was just a reply. Who's stopping anyone posting anything? Mods themselves open NFZ every week for that then who the hell am I to ask anyone to stop.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ha but a foetus who was not even out of stomach should be blamed 😂😂😂.. kya double standards hai ..

Many of us, spoke against blaming Ab for her mom's stuff. Of course we're all against blaming kids.

Be it ak for Sirat's death and now Roohi for Aaru's death. Even while trolling, we keep stuff limited of Ak's khaands to herself, nobody wished brutal harms upon Ab 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Shineeeee - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Aise Toh Arohi ka dad / step dad ranveer hota .. and Ruhi ka nana 😂.. kya pata woh ho bhi sakta hai..it can also be Ranveer’s dad even he had a thing for Sirat

Ye kaunsi conspiracy theory hai??smiley37