Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Makers ko Rohit ne repeated clothes kyu diya h, Meesho se 2 nayi T-shirt dedo yrrr.πŸ˜…

But ruru in white 😍 , Pic is soo adorable.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Makers ko Rohit ne repeated clothes kyu diya h, Meesho se 2 nayi T-shirt dedo yrrr.πŸ˜…

But ruru in white 😍 , Pic is soo adorable.

budget nahi hi 🀣 shayad unke apne kapde honge
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

budget nahi hi 🀣 shayad unke apne kapde honge

Toh let romit come with 2 new t shirts on his own, itni bhi kya budgeting nhi ho rhi inse🀣

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Seriously she needs a break from everyone ..and needs to focus on her career and mental wellbeing..

I don’t want her to be pregnant.. though she will be totally on her own ..a child will tie her down …. Let her go to Chennai or Kolkata .. far far away from udaipur

yes..I want them to either sort Armaan out and let him become a good hubby to abhira and they can sort family issues together.or if they separate ..she must be without baggage of baby and pregnancy..let her go start a new life.’ But then what’s Armaan going to do..he’ll then start his ddp about losing abhira..that man is forever in ddp for some woman.’…first kaveri.then Ruhi..then abhira..now vidya πŸ™„
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I never knew as a 6 year old child i had power to destory families and commit murders. Main toh first standard jathi thi and cartoons dekthi thi smiley44

Am i not specially abled child who destory ppl but was not aware. Kya mera train choot gaya smiley19

Anyone who had power to destory families and kill ppl when they were 6 year old. I am jealous of you all smiley6

Even Indian law says that child under 7 years is free from any criminal liability because there is lack of guilty mind at this age. There is maxim doli incapx, defence of infancy.

Murder seriously 😐, wow!!

Mtlab lawmakers also know how incredibly stupid such statement would be.smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They have purposely mellow her down from the time Vidya took Vaada from her that she will never took Armaan away from the family. From that time she is constantly trying and adjusting to every thing thrown at her. This is only because of the love and belief she has on Armaan, as currently he is the only family she holds.

Once the IR plot will be played, I think she will loose her patience and calmness and will finally broken. Abhira can endure anything except disrespect for her parents and this is the only thing that can finally make her to give up on useless poddars and Armaan.

I don't know how Armaan will react to all these developments at the moment but eventually Abhira will loose her trust on him once again.

Yes, abhira will not tolerate her parents disrespect.

I am scared of how IR track is going to play, all i know is more pain coming for Abhira smiley19

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Even Indian law says that child under 7 years is free from any criminal liability because there is lack of guilty mind at this age. There is maxim doli incapx, defence of infancy.

Murder seriously 😐, wow!!

Mtlab lawmakers also know how incredibly stupid such statement would be.smiley36

like a child who hardly knows about death become destroyer and villain. Badi roohi ppl can blame her for her obsession. As she chose her destiny by being obsessed over armaan. But choti ruh sufferred because of all wrong decisions made by ppl who were part of her life. It includes everyone including those with whom she was closest but blame a child for elders mistake.
Edited by firewings_diya - 16 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

like a child who hardly knows about death become destroyer and villain. Badi roohi ppl can blame her for her obsession. As she chose her destiny by being obsessed over armaan. But choti ruh sufferred because of all wrong decisions made by ppl who were part of her life. It includes everyone including those with whom she closest but blame a child for elders mistake.

Choti rooh was a sweetheart 😘 😘

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

like a child who hardly knows about death become destroyer and villain. Badi roohi ppl can blame her for her obsession. As she chose her destiny by being obsessed over armaan. But choti ruh sufferred because of all wrong decisions made by ppl who were part of her life. It includes everyone including those with whom she closest but blame a child for elders mistake.

Obviously she was a cold blooded murderer who ruthlessly killed her Mom at the age of 6 oh no at 9, and we already know why. She doesn't have pure fresh blood of certain family.

Logic doesn't apply when there emotinssss toh leave logic, it ain't gonna do much.

And don't worry, abhi we will be tagged as Adult ruhi defenders as well because not giving her quota of gaaliya everyday.πŸ˜‘

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Obviously she was a cold blooded murderer who ruthlessly killed her Mom at the age of 6 oh no at 9, and we already know why. She doesn't have pure fresh blood of certain family.

Logic doesn't apply when there emotinssss toh leave logic, it ain't gonna do much.

And don't worry, abhi we will be tagged as Adult ruhi defenders as well because not giving her quota of gaaliya everyday.πŸ˜‘

that's the problem i have in this show fl characters destorys mls family completely like before they enter into mls family ml and his family members will be alive. May be they were sad, depressed but alive. And makers show fls mistakes leading to death of those characters. People happily accept that mistake as it's committed by fls of saaf khoon family.

But a 6 year old child who genuiley did a mistake who lost everything and everyone in such age is cold blooded murderer. Logic goes on toss when khooni legacy family is involved.