Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

But poor Abhira doesn't even know she has a step dad - Abhimanyu and a step/half brother Abhir

She had .. they died in the earthquake.. and Ma ka pehle pati is not dad .. if they had got married by the time she was about to be born .. step dad hota

Abhi woh sirf uncle hai

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Exactly πŸ’―, I don't think Ruhi didn't get her punishment, she ran behind a man who didn't care she lives or dies, got insult at altar, got her family bankrupt and as it shown she was the one who compensated for the loan till now. Went to the Poddar family again for her crazy obsession and then got beizzati ke laddu from husband and his family as well. Saw the man she thought was her soulmate fighting for the next girl and their marriage, isn't that enough punishment for her.

But wanting such things like miscarriage or her husband dead or paralysed is f up for me.

Again even if today Rohit comes to know the truth of marriage night and refuse to continue this marriage, I would say is befitting punishment for her.

Vidya and kaveri and phupa, all depends on perspective again.

The way phupa wasted his life for this firm and now he is called paraya and just a employee of this Poddar family, isn't that some level of punishment for his greed. But doesn't change the fact that he came for aid pf this family when everything was almost ruined after Dadasa death and now he won't even get credit forget the haq he thinks he deserves. But it's his faltu he should have worked fornhia own legacy why wanting to have someone else legacy as his own. The moment he accepts it and leaved this Poddar home he would probably be happy.

Again same goes for all the character they are suffering because of their wishes tor something they can't have.

This gen however negative it is , I would not want to see miscarriages and fertility issues ..this is not social work they're doing .they must be sued by the women organizations..

They use these issues to turn drive people to insanity ..Last gen they did it ..I was so much against it ..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Exactly πŸ’―, I don't think Ruhi didn't get her punishment, she ran behind a man who didn't care she lives or dies, got insult at altar, got her family bankrupt and as it shown she was the one who compensated for the loan till now. Went to the Poddar family again for her crazy obsession and then got beizzati ke laddu from husband and his family as well. Saw the man she thought was her soulmate fighting for the next girl and their marriage, isn't that enough punishment for her.

But wanting such things like miscarriage or her husband dead or paralysed is f up for me.

Again even if today Rohit comes to know the truth of marriage night and refuse to continue this marriage, I would say is befitting punishment for her.

Vidya and kaveri and phupa, all depends on perspective again.

The way phupa wasted his life for this firm and now he is called paraya and just a employee of this Poddar family, isn't that some level of punishment for his greed. But doesn't change the fact that he came for aid pf this family when everything was almost ruined after Dadasa death and now he won't even get credit forget the haq he thinks he deserves. But it's his faltu he should have worked fornhia own legacy why wanting to have someone else legacy as his own. The moment he accepts it and leaved this Poddar home he would probably be happy.

Again same goes for all the character they are suffering because of their wishes tor something they can't have.

karma is a long process it won't affect immediately. It carries till the end of life and need to pay for all the mistakes in this janm only. And when it comes if people realize it's fine orelse more fine aa ignorance is bliss. And this carries next too in another janm Or affects the kids. That's why elders say ache karam karo thaki sab ko uska phal mile.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

This gen however negative it is , I would not want to see miscarriages and fertility issues ..this is not social work they're doing .they must be sued by the women organizations..

They use these issues to turn drive people to insanity ..Last gen they did it ..I was so much against it ..

Cinematic freedom ka defence lekar show whatever they want, no matter how crass, regressive or deranged it is.😑

This gen is too regressive for it's own good but still audience is loving the drama toh koi kya bole.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Cinematic freedom ka defence lekar show whatever they want, no matter how crass, regressive or deranged it is.😑

This gen is too regressive for it's own good but still audience is loving the drama toh koi kya bole.

see how they are showing crap and justifying as maa ki mamta on other side. Which mother will bark this way.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

karma is a long process it won't affect immediately. It carries till the end of life and need to pay for all the mistakes in this janm only. And when it comes if people realize it's fine orelse more fine aa ignorance is bliss. And this carries next too in another janm Or affects the kids. That's why elders say ache karam karo thaki sab ko uska phal mile.

I was watching this podcast, saying the same thing as you. This karmic cycle is such that if I take one pin from you by dhoka I'll have to come back to return it back to you.

So accurate what you saying πŸ˜„, and a bit scary tbh, because last janam no one remembers what was the karma πŸ˜….

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

I was watching this podcast, saying the same thing as you. This karmic cycle is such that if I take one pin from you by dhoka I'll have to come back to return it back to you.

So accurate what you saying πŸ˜„, and a bit scary tbh, because last janam no one remembers what was the karma πŸ˜….

last janm no remembrance so if we be careful in this janm next will be better. One generation se another generation this karma too passes along with surname and properties. Forgot that there will be some diseases too which get passed that way.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they could have diverted from tamasha as aayiye khaana khaiye and took them another side instead of showing door. Poddars ki ijjat😀

Mei toh khana khaa ke jaati... kalesh toh chalta rahega... icecream khate khate dekhne ka maza bhi alag hai
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I never knew as a 6 year old child i had power to destory families and commit murders. Main toh first standard jathi thi and cartoons dekthi thi smiley44

Am i not specially abled child who destory ppl but was not aware. Kya mera train choot gaya smiley19

Anyone who had power to destory families and kill ppl when they were 6 year old. I am jealous of you all smiley6