Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Good to see she isn’t just doing it to Abhira but Dadisa too 😂

today I felt last yr dasara time connect like molestation shown on a w, addressed, supported and thrown out . Same on janmastami arti thal puja not to be done by a w. Now it's for a widow and a woman having fertility issues. No doubt yrkkh gave many social tracks in s1 and s2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

kya mazak kar Rahi ho? Yehi toh game hai. Triangle will be revived sooner or later. Jab Tak Rohit zinda hai, all well.

Ruhi ka miscarriage hoke kuch nahi milne nahi wala unless they make Abhira responsible for it somehow.

Aur koi responsible hoga bhi toh uska blame Abheera hi legi apne uparsmiley24
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Blames Rubi for killing Abhir and her uncle

Says she destroyed the Goenka family and the Birla family now it’s Poddar family turn ..

But poor Abhira doesn't even know she has a step dad - Abhimanyu and a step/half brother Abhir
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think Abhira’s core character has changed and she didn’t lose her dignity or self respect yet. She might be looking a little weak at the moment but isn’t she always like this when it comes to the family,their happiness and safety. This is the same girl who is ready to run away to Delhi when she thought Yuvi will harm her mom , agreed to marry her abuser to save her mamma? Went with Yuvi to save V & poddar’s ,Took slap to save Kiara ? Fought for Charu and Krish? Signed DV for Armaan’s happiness and saving V&M relationship? Armaan is her only family ,her love, her pathi and poddar’s are her family now , she is not doing anything out of her character ,she is trying to set Armaan and Vv’s relationship right so their relationship gets better , if they left Vv and romance she n AA would be called selfish ,besharam ,barthameez aur kya nahi. she knows this is all happening because Armaan chose her above everyone so how can she give up? Vv was not against their marriage before and shown her support n love to Abhira (fake hi sahi) and sadly makers are not showing vv as a great maa who used to keep her sautela son above her own son (which is not true , Abhira made this women realise how she is differentiating btwn her sons).

Sadly vamps/cheaters ,vile ppl being celebrated but Abhira will always emerge as a winner. Her core character is not changed yet but the situations changed ,when necessary she will fight back like how she fought with Yuvi alone on sarawathi pooja day. Am not watching the episode much , so just thought to write this as I have read a few perspectives about her losing her self respect and this is mine.

I can’t even begin to imagine what that must feel like for her. Abhira is dealing with an overwhelming amount of pain, and yet she is still trying to hold it all together. Her resilience is something to admire, and my heart breaks for her. But when it comes to Vidya and Armaan, that’s where my concern lies.

@chaitu, i mostly agree with everything you saying, but it's not just about her past acts like fighting Yuvraj for Vidya or fighting for Krish or charu, but how she is currently handling constant mistreatment. Yes, she has this thing of putting others before her , but she used to still voice her opinion, be firm and assertive then. Now she doesn't do that anymore. Which is why some people including me feel that the writers are changing her core personality and slowly changing her into other female leads on the verge of being a doormat.

Believe me, there is nothing that would give me more joy than being proved wrong. You know how much I love abhira and how protective I was (/am) for her father. I will always support her, no matter what but it just makes me sad that writers are doing this to her.

There is a fine line between being resilient and understanding, and letting others take advantage of your patience and kindness. I just worry that in trying so hard to maintain peace and mend things, Abhira is sacrificing too much of herself.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

kya mazak kar Rahi ho? Yehi toh game hai. Triangle will be revived sooner or later. Jab Tak Rohit zinda hai, all well.

Ruhi ka miscarriage hoke kuch nahi milne nahi wala unless they make Abhira responsible for it somehow.

if ruhi won't pour susu in this stage it's all abheera ka fault only next 🤣🤣
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

The actor playing Vidya is being too OTT. Vidya is not supposed to come across as a vamp but a very hurt mother with double standards. Being an experienced actor, shouldn't she know the difference. Though she has portrayed vamp type character in her previous shows, vidya is not supposed to look like that.

Even Manjari Mata did not come across as a vamp like Vidya despite everything she did. And the credit goes to the actor. Despite believing what she was doing was right, whenever confronted there was a smidge of guilt in her eyes and it was the actress who played manjari who added that to the script. But Shruthi..full on vamp samajh liya hai vidya ko.

It's the same mistake garvita did. Instead of being delusional and naive she ended up coming across like a suhagan chudail. and now the white washing doesn't make sense.

Exactly Despite loosing her Child Manjri didn’t look as negative. Vidya is acting as if she’s possessed
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'm sorry but why some characters deserve redemption and some deserve punishment ?

Ruhi broke her husband's trust & she must reveal her kaands to rohit ...but it's between them so whenever she chooses to do it , it's upto her ..it's anyways in the past & now when abhira and Arman don't feel the need to tell anything, why should ruhi do it ? Everybody has movied on..

As for ..kaveri vidya foofa ruhi don't get their Karma but abhira and Arman suffer , it's just a matter of perspective ..ruhi was suffering uptil now..in her obsession & not getting what she desires...when she made peace with what she's got , she was happy ..likewise when Arman stops running behind the impossible desires , he'll be happy too ..and abhira also ..

like you said it's in between them and who knows she told it or not. Nothing is shown much except comfort level as hubby wife and they are shown happy together and feeling sad for abheera ar. Past in bin what's now to discuss when they are going for another pahad.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Hell2

Using paralysis as a punishment seems very weird. It’s something a lot of people live with, and it’s not the same as getting what you ‘deserve’. Do you think it makes their life less valuable? Same goes for a miscarriage.

See the makers are being very very cruel in mocking infertility..

Infertility is happening in 1 out of 3 households in India .

This kalesh is fetching them Trp … but it is unpleasant .. so let them show more unpleasant moments

And you think people like Ruhi were getting ready to dump husband and marry the jeth ..and people like Vidya who welcomed a couple who have only given her respect and love ..giving horrific Shraap to them should not be punished

Suddenly all the blessings should come to them because they desired it ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I can’t even begin to imagine what that must feel like for her. Abhira is dealing with an overwhelming amount of pain, and yet she is still trying to hold it all together. Her resilience is something to admire, and my heart breaks for her. But when it comes to Vidya and Armaan, that’s where my concern lies.

@chaitu, i mostly agree with everything you saying, but it's not just about her past acts like fighting Yuvraj for Vidya or fighting for Krish or charu, but how she is currently handling constant mistreatment. Yes, she has this thing of putting others before her , but she used to still voice her opinion, be firm and assertive then. Now she doesn't do that anymore. Which is why some people including me feel that the writers are changing her core personality and slowly changing her into other female leads on the verge of being a doormat.

Believe me, there is nothing that would give me more joy than being proved wrong. You know how much I love abhira and how protective I was (/am) for her father. I will always support her, no matter what but it just makes me sad that writers are doing this to her.

There is a fine line between being resilient and understanding, and letting others take advantage of your patience and kindness. I just worry that in trying so hard to maintain peace and mend things, Abhira is sacrificing too much of herself.

They have purposely mellow her down from the time Vidya took Vaada from her that she will never took Armaan away from the family. From that time she is constantly trying and adjusting to every thing thrown at her. This is only because of the love and belief she has on Armaan, as currently he is the only family she holds.

Once the IR plot will be played, I think she will loose her patience and calmness and will finally broken. Abhira can endure anything except disrespect for her parents and this is the only thing that can finally make her to give up on useless poddars and Armaan.

I don't know how Armaan will react to all these developments at the moment but eventually Abhira will loose her trust on him once again.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'm sorry but why some characters deserve redemption and some deserve punishment ?

Ruhi broke her husband's trust & she must reveal her kaands to rohit ...but it's between them so whenever she chooses to do it , it's upto her ..it's anyways in the past & now when abhira and Arman don't feel the need to tell anything, why should ruhi do it ? Everybody has movied on..

As for ..kaveri vidya foofa ruhi don't get their Karma but abhira and Arman suffer , it's just a matter of perspective ..ruhi was suffering uptil now..in her obsession & not getting what she desires...when she made peace with what she's got , she was happy ..likewise when Arman stops running behind the impossible desires , he'll be happy too ..and abhira also ..

Exactly 💯, I don't think Ruhi didn't get her punishment, she ran behind a man who didn't care she lives or dies, got insult at altar, got her family bankrupt and as it shown she was the one who compensated for the loan till now. Went to the Poddar family again for her crazy obsession and then got beizzati ke laddu from husband and his family as well. Saw the man she thought was her soulmate fighting for the next girl and their marriage, isn't that enough punishment for her.

But wanting such things like miscarriage or her husband dead or paralysed is f up for me.

Again even if today Rohit comes to know the truth of marriage night and refuse to continue this marriage, I would say is befitting punishment for her.

Vidya and kaveri and phupa, all depends on perspective again.

The way phupa wasted his life for this firm and now he is called paraya and just a employee of this Poddar family, isn't that some level of punishment for his greed. But doesn't change the fact that he came for aid of this family when everything was almost ruined after Dadasa death and now he won't even get credit forget the haq he thinks he deserves. But it's his faltu he should have worked for his own legacy, why wanting to have someone else legacy as his own. The moment he accepts it and leaved this Poddar home he would probably be happy.

Again same goes for all the character they are suffering because of their wishes tor something they can't have.

Edited by Vanyaa - 16 days ago