Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ha but kisi ke bhi baby se DKP ki legacy next gen nahi chalegi .. head band pahen le ya crown .. 👑

The moment the FL walks out of PF .. yeh sab exit Kar Lenge

Jab tak legacy heroine hai tab tak pehen lene do phir sab koi doosre show mein move on kar jayenge and Abhira kisi Achche Aadmi ke saath.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Noo unfortunately noo. Infact Ruhi and Abhira ke dosti days are over. Ruhi will make Abhira’s life miserable aided with Vidya. The only good thing that can come out of this is Armaan and Abhira leaving the house.

I feel like revelation is chosen when Ruhi is pregnant so that Ruhi is kept there and it’s Abhira who has to leave if Ruhi says she doesn’t wanna live with her mom’s killer’s daughter

Hell2 thumbnail

Yes but after shadi .. when they were still living in la la land ., they had an intimate moment in gazebo .. where they were still optimistic that things will be better soon ..

Anyways they have some painting BTS .. and some feel good moments where Abhira can feel broken and leaves the house ..

I really want Ruhi to be Kokh less for some time . She got away easily ..

But Vidya and Ruhi need to be punished for a longish period .. I don’t want Rohit dying .. but him being paralysed on a wheelchair types .. and Ruhi having a miscarriage..

And this should happen after Abhira leaves Armaan

Ruhi and Vidya both should hang like trishanku neither here or there .. Abhira should be far far away .,

Using paralysis as a punishment seems very weird. It’s something a lot of people live with, and it’s not the same as getting what you ‘deserve’. Do you think it makes their life less valuable? Same goes for a miscarriage.

Edited by Hell2 - 17 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I know kalesh gets Trp .. but Ruhi ka kokh removal will also get Trp

Don't wanna use such terms, but kahii surrogacy na ho jaaye woh bhi trp and tahelka khoob degi. 😱🥳

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Exactly! Showing vommiting, eating more or less than usual, fever, morning sickness and all is so common and realistic.

I have never seen a pregnant women faint like this tho 😂 Maybe it happens but I’ve just not seen it

hota hi hota hikuch kuch serials mein aisa hi hota hi 🤣🤣 .

Earlier in my childhood I watched a movie and there heroine fell golgol chakkar se and told pregnant . I asked my mom then did you fell like this when I was known she laughed and said e sab movies ka magic hi aise koi girega nahi 🤣🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 17 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Don't wanna use such terms, but kahii surrogacy na ho jaaye woh bhi trp and tahelka khoob degi. 😱🥳

since that gets trp i hope they show such track with fl of the show since she brings trp and her ddp is more important than pl. That will also end this sasta rishta show.

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Exactly! Showing vommiting, eating more or less than usual, fever, morning sickness and all is so common and realistic.

I have never seen a pregnant women faint like this tho 😂 Maybe it happens but I’ve just not seen it

Really tell me (iyk) one ITV woman whose pregnancy was revealed without fainting first.

I really wanna know 🤭 😁 😁 😉

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Hell2

Using paralysis as a punishment seems very weird. It’s something a lot of people live with, and it’s not the same as getting what you ‘deserve’. Do you think it makes their life less valuable? Same goes for a miscarriage.

You raised such a good point, paralysis or miscarriage should not be use as a "so called punishment" term.

Obviously some people considers, life becomes less valuable if someone is infertile or handicap which is why using such terms even for fictional character shows the mentality.

Even now I would be ok, if Rohit comes to know about the truth and he doesn't wanna continue relationship that would be a befitting punishment, because she betrayed him the most. But wouldn't want such thing even in fiction.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I so want Shivani back and she should be hella badasss 😆 VV ki baand bajegi🤣

And Armaan doesn’t need to run after his sauteli ma anymore 😂

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

that mehendi day someone was about to write ar name on hand and Vidya dragged her out saying ar ka naam tunhare hath mein likhne nahi dungi. Then she showed report and immediately dadi joined them. Haldi just a cheek rub done. shadi mein no sindoor on nose fallen . Yrkkh style it will flow on nose for the next track staying together. Again that ulta arti and shraap it all looked odd one after another see the results. We feel bad for abheera it's nothing to do with ruhis pregnancy at all. Ar has kept her aside today what all he said near car is right he warned her as his mother will be angry. How can the maa beta unite until abheera becoming mother or leaving ar or ar leaving her. If abheera is told pregnant and all jump it looks ar love is shallow his promises went in bin. This is same ar leaving abheera ml love becomes tissue paper. So they may create a situation for blames don't know what it can be to make abheera think she should go away it's either ak truth out or any other added blames don't know. She is composing herself like anything I am loving this calmer version who is stable instead of shouting. Ar may run after abheera if she leaves getting buddhi then need you see. Hand holds gone from door entry as gruha pravesh one after another. If they repeat shadi they need to show from mehendi till gruha pravesh.

I don't want a shaadi again with this useless chap. This time again suppose any other member of the family gets upset of him, again he will be back to the basics. A complete gone case pendulum ML is not suitable at all. No matter how much vaada he did to himself or Abhira, when the matter will come to his family he will falter again. So it's better for Abhira, that if she gets separated from him again better completely moves on from Armaan and the poddars.