Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t mind Ruhi being in the wheel chair .. that would be even better .. Rohit is alive and in front of Vidya and some accident has paralysed Ruhi ..

Abhira has runaway .. after hearing the accusation of being Ma ka qaatil

Wish toh kuch bhi krlo, trp toh FL ki suffering and crybaby banake hi aati h. 🤣

Anyway I hope there is peace and happiness for both coupe but if it happens phir itv band ho jayega.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: checky88

The most stooooooopid character I’ve ever seen till date. And it’s not coz she’s negative. I actually like phupasa- it’s a classy negative character . Vidhya is a cheap villain - ekdum third rate!!

exactly watching Dadisa fupasa is fun! Vidya is just unbearable

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Maybe MG accessed the wealth which was left for Akshara .. and is now distributing it to Ruhi ..

Haha. It's possible the property he is distributing belongs to Akshara or may be He has some hidden diamonds for his bura waqt.

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly I’m very disappointed with Armaan -have been since the wedding- but like today was just cruel I think. At this point they honestly shouldn’t have even gotten married. Like he just stood there watching Abhira as the Ruhi pregnancy fiasco play out and he didn’t even do anything to comfort her - not even just hold her hand for assurance- that he is always with her. There is literally no one she can go to to share her feelings and he knows that. And he also knows that she must be hurting especially if he is feeling hurt- but still nothing!

From the pregnancy track promo they released, I honestly thought it would make Armaan realize how he has been treating Abhira but I guess not. I really wish he wasn’t asleep and actually heard what she said to him.

also question- did Abhira ever get Armaan’ name written on her hand during mehndi? Or did Vidhya reveal the reports before that?

I feel like they might do a repeat wedding when Vidhya accepts them since there was too much commotion during the 1st wedding. Hopefully they can do it without a separation and time lap🤞🤞🤞

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Screenshot_2024-09-17-23-55-48-861_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

that's princess band not anklet it's pregnancy hint given for ruhi on that day and missed on abheera head 🤣 chk all ladies have that princess band. One girl in poddars 🤗

20240918_074143-COLLAGE.jpg

All poddar bahus and daughters are wearing this band except Abhira who was soon to be a Poddar at that time.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Wish toh kuch bhi krlo, trp toh FL ki suffering and crybaby banake hi aati h. 🤣

Anyway I hope there is peace and happiness for both coupe but if it happens phir itv band ho jayega.

I know kalesh gets Trp .. but Ruhi ka kokh removal will also get Trp

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

All poddar bahus and daughters are wearing this band except Abhira who was soon to be a Poddar at that time.

Ha but kisi ke bhi baby se DKP ki legacy next gen nahi chalegi .. head band pahen le ya crown .. 👑

The moment the FL walks out of PF .. yeh sab exit Kar Lenge

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: annjose1998

Honestly I’m very disappointed with Armaan -have been since the wedding- but like today was just cruel I think. At this point they honestly shouldn’t have even gotten married. Like he just stood there watching Abhira as the Ruhi pregnancy fiasco play out and he didn’t even do anything to comfort her - not even just hold her hand for assurance- that he is always with her. There is literally no one she can go to to share her feelings and he knows that. And he also knows that she must be hurting especially if he is feeling hurt- but still nothing!

From the pregnancy track promo they released, I honestly thought it would make Armaan realize how he has been treating Abhira but I guess not. I really wish he wasn’t asleep and actually heard what she said to him.

also question- did Abhira ever get Armaan’ name written on her hand during mehndi? Or did Vidhya reveal the reports before that?

I feel like they might do a repeat wedding when Vidhya accepts them since there was too much commotion during the 1st wedding. Hopefully they can do it without a separation and time lap🤞🤞🤞

that mehendi day someone was about to write ar name on hand and Vidya dragged her out saying ar ka naam tunhare hath mein likhne nahi dungi. Then she showed report and immediately dadi joined them. Haldi just a cheek rub done. shadi mein no sindoor on nose fallen . Yrkkh style it will flow on nose for the next track staying together. Again that ulta arti and shraap it all looked odd one after another see the results. We feel bad for abheera it's nothing to do with ruhis pregnancy at all. Ar has kept her aside today what all he said near car is right he warned her as his mother will be angry. How can the maa beta unite until abheera becoming mother or leaving ar or ar leaving her. If abheera is told pregnant and all jump it looks ar love is shallow his promises went in bin. This is same ar leaving abheera ml love becomes tissue paper. So they may create a situation for blames don't know what it can be to make abheera think she should go away it's either ak truth out or any other added blames don't know. She is composing herself like anything I am loving this calmer version who is stable instead of shouting. Ar may run after abheera if she leaves getting buddhi then need you see. Hand holds gone from door entry as gruha pravesh one after another. If they repeat shadi they need to show from mehendi till gruha pravesh.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

ya hari pointed this day told me to keep these pics for this time ka 🤣🤣 .
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Question who here is a mother

Did you faint before you find out you were pregnant. I know dramatic effect in itv is great for rating but come on now. How this old itv tradition is still going on is beyond me.

Be realistic and show a woman looking at her calendar and realizing she's late or eating habit change or morning sickness but this behosh t thing is just smiley39

Exactly! Showing vommiting, eating more or less than usual, fever, morning sickness and all is so common and realistic.

I have never seen a pregnant women faint like this tho 😂 Maybe it happens but I’ve just not seen it