Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

I enjoyed when Didi was kokhless because she pulled off an illegal suroogacy, got jailed and got out easily with no repercussions. She used a foetus as a weapon to achieve her means. Ruhi has not done anything of that sort yet. So for me, her punishment can be different.

Also, she is gonna turn negative again. Her good days are over! I just think Rohit might die and then she will scream like a banshee saying pehle tumhare maa ne meri matashree ko maara..., jisse mei pyaar karti hu woh duur chala jaata hai - Matashree, Poppy, Armaan aur ab Rohit... I am expecting all of this. Nahi hua toh extremely well and good

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they can flip what's there 😉 will he say I had protection of forgot it 😂😂

Nahi. sambhog ke liye they will shoot a separate segment in the show smiley36

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes but after shadi .. when they were still living in la la land ., they had an intimate moment in gazebo .. where they were still optimistic that things will be better soon ..

Anyways they have some painting BTS .. and some feel good moments where Abhira can feel broken and leaves the house ..

I really want Ruhi to be Kokh less for some time . She got away easily ..

But Vidya and Ruhi need to be punished for a longish period .. I don’t want Rohit dying .. but him being paralysed on a wheelchair types .. and Ruhi having a miscarriage..

And this should happen after Abhira leaves Armaan

Ruhi and Vidya both should hang like trishanku neither here or there .. Abhira should be far far away .,

But child is also of Rohit, why should he lose the child🥲?

And Ruhi ko punish krna h toh she should be in the wheelchair, why Rohit.

Seems like till the time Rohit was doing Bhabhi is the bessttt !!!! , he deserved better girl, better life for him.

Now that Ruhi did become better wife for him ( although she should have told the truth no doubt about that) and choose Rohit, and he is not doing the Bhabhi jaap, his child should be dead, and he should get wheelchair 😂.

Edited by Vanyaa - 16 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Nahi. sambhog ke liye they will shoot a separate segment in the show smiley36

I was just throwing stones 🤣🤣
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I enjoyed when Didi was kokhless because she pulled off an illegal suroogacy, got jailed and got out easily with no repercussions. She used a foetus as a weapon to achieve her means. Ruhi has not done anything of that sort yet. So for me, her punishment can be different.

Also, she is gonna turn negative again. Her good days are over! I just think Rohit might die and then she will scream like a banshee saying pehle tumhare maa ne meri matashree ko maara..., jisse mei pyaar karti hu woh duur chala jaata hai - Matashree, Poppy, Armaan aur ab Rohit... I am expecting all of this. Nahi hua toh extremely well and good

See I don’t want rinse repeat of gen 3 or Ghum here .. I don’t want Rohit dying .. and I don’t want Ruhi to be Kokhless like Didi .,

But I want Vidya to be punished .. and also Ruhi .. because she has in her Zidd destroyed Abhira and Akshara ka life . Abhir was a casualty..

Basically she destroyed her whole paternal family ..

Vidya should suffer just like manjiri did in gen 3 .. even Armaan should suffer for making empty promises to Abhira ..

In this day and age assisted pregnancies are so common .. but he has not given a chance to Abhira ..Whether Abhira is pregnant or not .. she should walk away from the house and stay away for 2-3 years .. and Ruhi should not have any baby and Rohit should be having some issues ..

So that Vidya can get her punishment.. she has cried victim for too long

Manish has also made enough mistakes .. he never had the guts to reveal about Akshara , Abhir to his family .. he left this for too long

So he should also be kept away from Abhira

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

But child is also of Rohit, why should he lose the child🥲?

And Ruhi ko punish krna h toh she should be in the wheelchair, why Rohit.

Seems like till the time Rohit was doing Bhabhi is the bessttt !!!! , he deserved better girl for him. Now that Ruhi did better wife for him ( although she should have told the truth no doubt about that) and choose Rohit, and he i not doing the Bhabhi jaap, his child should be dead, and he should get wheelchair 😂.

did we curse abheera not to have kids or anything like vidya. Why should ruhi be cursed now at this stage of pregnancy is it not in humane. Are we not saying Abheera too gets baby. Even in real Life will we say to any one. That's why I said give a week of total favourite character from getting up till sleep. 🤣🤣 arms santrupti ho jata 🤣🤣 baaki sab ko bus mein dalke udado 🤓

Edited out mocking members

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Everyone is gunehgaar of Abhira in some or the other way... if they show her dumping everyone and going away for a few years, it would be great

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I think after IR for once Ru would be ok with Ab but after "that" thing she may blame her and her mother.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

did we curse abheera not to have kids or anything like vidya. Why should ruhi be cursed now at this stage of pregnancy is it not in humane. Are we not saying Abheera too gets baby. Even in real Life will we say to any one. Difference is that only for us and who do bhajan of one character. That's why I said give a week of total favourite character from getting up till sleep. 🤣🤣 arms santrupti ho jata 🤣🤣 baaki sab ko bus mein dalke udado 🤓

Exactly if you remeber, even other day we said that Abheera should also have her kid and both Abhimaan should get to spend a lifetime with them, not just few moments like other leads of yrkkh.

Even let's say Ruhi deserves some punishment, but didn't she got it with being obsessed with that good for nothing man, who never took stand for her, left her at altar and the insult she must have faced, even then facing the beizzati everyday because of her never ending crazy as f obsession.

She did lost one year crying for that red flag and become red carpet herself. Now ww bolo ya whatever she did change herself and accepted Rohit. Ideally she should told the entire truth but somewhere we know why she didn't. And does it matter now, she has changed and there is no permanent damage because of her chindi schemes.

Still I wish she could be brave enough to tell the truth, its going to come and bite her ass sooner or later.

But this active wishes for miscarriage is so fuc'ed up, we know that makers will do whatever it takes to get most eyes glued to screens and if this takes some extreme steps they will do that but this wishing for miscarriage is a bit triggering tbh.

Especially why should Rohit get his child dead and himself in wheelchair? What tf he did, he has been nothing but good 😐.

As I said before, the woke empathy, sympathy is for just one particular character, baaki characters deserves everything, from domestic violence to miscarriage to paralysis to death.

Edited by Vanyaa - 16 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Keeping aside what Ru did to Ar-Ab, the person she is main gunehgar of is Rohit. She cheated on him twice, made fool of him and his family. And still is hiding things from him.

So she get her karma for hurting Ro, and most definitely she'll get it in near future. Miscarriage is not something anyone deserves. It can be like when she'll start liking Ro he'll be gone. Like previous Season. Rohit deserves happy family but it's chances are low. I personally don't want Ro to be gone they can better make him indifferent to her instead of dead and M is best candidate.

Leaving FLs as their life is officially jhand. All the other characters from Rishta got their karma, look how Suhasini-Swarna-Manish saw their kids, grandchildren, great grandchildren dieing infront of their eyes, which is worst and now living alone at old age. So this is no tension.

Edited by Drna7 - 16 days ago