Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Bhagwaan kare woh Armaan ki bhi kashtee duba desmiley36

uski kashtee already doobi hue hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abheera told her pain when ar is in sleep mode . She can't give that happiness to him but she is happy for ruhi. she id breaking from Inside and she needs his support. Let's see he listened in sleep acting calm and stands for her against puski maaaaa and pukkat ki mamta. They can be happy Wo kids but not with these taunts humiliation jillat ki ladoo daily 🤓

20241004_074834-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 16 days ago

Haven’t gotten a chance to watch aaj ka eposide….,

Matlab ruhi is still cheating rohit?!!! She did not tell him….. what heights she had gone to get armaan on his wedding day!!!!! And is now pregnant with rohit ka baby???Disgusting!!!!!!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ruhi is drinking water so got realisation she is unnecessarily angry on manish 🤗

He asked her to excuse him as she is angry on him though talking upar upar still she kept in heart and he can understand it

Before the baby comes he wanted to patchup with his baby.

20241004_074700-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera looked from behind hiw both are talking.

Ruhi said when you know how to manavo me how can i not patchuo with you.

20241004_074739-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish his truth till now so dhamaka coming soon through fufasa.

He has patched up with Ruhi .. but should Abhira forgive him

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Baby girl from both side one in known another in hidden and shown in dreams😉

Diya and nutty kya janmastami ka ding ding done but not told in this fertility report because it's done before report like her mom ka reports. Same vibes.

Manish dream of abheera going away after ak truth out is shown so in different way it may go.

20241004_071051-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842028128266268876?t=BpiCs19ZcEyiZ6Ee-kawEw&s=19

Actor's voice modulation is not fit for the role, it ages her along with her look, she is supposed to be 6-7 years younger than Ruhi but her styling and acting makes her look older than her

she jumps sometimes in front while talking and it looks odd to her age in show as mother. Voice also like daba daba ke she talks.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am so glad Dhongi Buddha is doing something good for once .. he’s liberating Abhira from this mad cap family ..

He has shown her as Abhira Sharma .. daughter of Akshara Sharma. .. and has willed her at no 1

Ruhi is listed as Ruhi Poddar ..daughter of Arohi Birla

Hopefully Ruhi itna trigger ho .. that she loses her mind .. starts screaming like a banshee like Vidya

Vidya and Kaveri have cursed Abhira many times .. I hope MG does something to Poddar family

Since his memory is getting hazy .. he disowns Arohi . Says she was kartik’s wife child from first husband

Shows Vidya the mirror that he had accepted Arohi as his own z never did sautela . And also discloses the Arohi death truth .saying Ruhi was driving the car . Akshara threw her out of the car .. and got in .. it was all there in cctv footage

Blames Rubi for killing Abhir and her uncle

Says she destroyed the Goenka family and the Birla family now it’s Poddar family turn ..

I didn't think much of him naming Ab first, cause just assume cause Aks was older sister. I don't know how this track will play out, but I'm ready for it This time I hope everything is revealed not another half axx truth

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

In the yrkkh verse of dumbness and cringey mahaantas, Sanjay the one honest villain did not disappoint me ❣️

Good thing IR is finally happening 🥳🥳🥳🥳

All thanks to him 😂

Fufa Zindabad!

Sanjay really is a breath of fresh air with his open negativity. Atleast he's not fake 😂

Btw, aren't Goenka's supposed to rot in debt, verge of losing their family home? Or is Roohi damn talented to save them by just selling few designs!!

Well she does have Karthik Goenka's blood 😍

chk this cuty cuty hint😍20241004_093520-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

chk this cuty cuty hint😍20241004_093520-COLLAGE.jpg

It that earrings??? What's wrong with this woman?? She wore anklet on her head for mehendi now this 😂😂😂😂😂

With blue and pink 💙💗

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

He has patched up with Ruhi .. but should Abhira forgive him

it's ak decision to leave home they didn't ask her to away. If you watched it you get it. So what's there to excuse him from the time known anc before only he held her. He didn't say at that time scared of ruhi ka extremes. Ak decision any day only goenkas didn't intrude or make her understand she is ziddi