Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Agar main creative team mein hoti toh pakka aata...but abhi isse kaam chalana padega...chalega kya...🤭🤭🤭

daudega....ya udega bhi...😂...happy happy kar diya hai aapne...😂

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Here goes the next part...hope you enjoy this..

Chapter 8 - Facing the KARMA (part 2)

Armaan quietly entered empty hall of poddar mansion. Only vidya was sitting on a corner couch sewing some baby clothes obviously for ruhi-rohit's unborn baby. Armaan's heart ached seeing that thinking that how much it would have hurt abhira to see this kind of antics by vidya which she did purposefully to give her a painful reminder daily. He cursed himself for ignoring these things and not being there for abhira to share her pain.

Vidya sensed someone looking at her and looked up only to notice armaan staring blankly at her. Somewhere her heart ached to see armaan and abhira's current condition but her ego took over that sensitivity. She tried say something sweet but armaan royally ignored her and walked towards staircase adding fuel to her underlaying anger.

Armaan reminded himself of vidya's talk that day. He can't let himself get fooled anymore. He has to take the bitter pill that noone in this family but only abhira can love him the way he wants and deserves to be loved. He just wanted to freshen up and go back to the hospital as he wanted to be there when abhira will wake up from coma. He didn't give up. He still had hope and he will hold onto it till the end.

Screeching sound of a car tyre suddenly broke the akward silence which was lingering everywhere. After few minutes, rohit came in followed by ruhi. Rohit's face has turned red because of anger and ruhi was visibly terrified of something. Vidya immediately stood up and went to rohit sensing the tension between the couple.

"What happened rohit? Why are you looking so angry? Where did you guys went this late? " , vidya asked with concern. "Ask that from your laadly bahu...", saying this while screeching teeth, rohit went aside to calm himself down as his anger was getting better of him.

"What happened ruhi? Is everything alright? Why are you up this much late? Its not good for yours and baby's health. You should be careful beta.", vidya asked as rohit was not giving answers to her questions.

"Woh MAA, actually I...Woh...", ruhi was stammering not knowing what to say. Just then rohit broke a vase with a big noise which was enough to wake whole family up. Vidya went to ruhi and stood infront her covering her. "What are doing rohit? Have you lost it? Did you forget that ruhi is pregnant with your baby? Why are you behaving like this?", vidya angrily shouted at rohit.

Rohit laughed mockingly and said, "Exactly , that's my biggest regret that my child is growing inside this woman as she doesn't deserve it at all", rohit shouted like a madman while everyone came to the hall to see what is happening , except armaan.

"What are you talking about rohit? Clearly say whatever it is." , kaveri who just came there demanded as she could clearly see that something big must have happened. All the other members were also standing there with curiosity with shocked faces.

"This woman has cheated me all this while dadi sa. She was playing with my feelings and all of us too. She once broke my trust but I forgave her and gave a second but this shamless woman....she was still palying her game. She never came back for me. She came back only for armaan bhaiya even after knowing clearly that armaan bhaiya and abhira bhabhi are madly in love with eachother. You won't be able to believe the disgusting act she had done on their wedding day. And I am sure that was not the first also wasn't the last too." , rohit was saying furiously as pain of ruhi's betrayal was burning him inside.

"What did she do rohit?", madhav finally asked rohit as rohit's anger wasn't giving them a exact clear picture of what has happened. Then rohit gave that phone to krish and asked him to connect it to the the tv.

After switching on it, rohit started to speak, " Do you guys remember how armaan bhaiya went missing on his wedding day and later bhabhi found him then they both came back together. They couldn't tell us the reason because it was such a degrace of a thing to even talk about. Specially there. Now you can see yourself that what was the exact reason". Saying this rohit played that video on big screen while ruhi lost the last thread of hope to handle things as she felt everything is slipping out of her hands.

Whole family was shocked and furious to witness that video. All of them looked at ruhi with disgust filled expressions. Manisha remembered about how ruhi stole armaan's engagement ring only to insult abhira. She regreted for letting it go that time. Kaveri remembered abhira's words that she trusts armaan but she can't trust ruhi as she can sense that ruhi has hidden agenda for coming back. That time, she mocked abhira for being jelous and insecure but that girl was right. She could have thought a little bit. Instance regret was visible on her face which soon turned into anger. "How dare you, ruhi? How dare you to betray rohit, infact all of us for the second time?", kaveri thundered making ruhi tremble in fear.

Armaan who just came out from bathroom heard the faint voice of kaveri's anger filled scream. But he was least interested in getting involved in any kind of family drama at the moment. But he can't be that much ignorant. He left out a deep sigh and went out see what kind of storm it is this time.

As armaan went down to the hall, he saw the video in which ruhi threatened him of suicide on his wedding day was playing on tv. He understood what might have happened. He couldn't understand how this came out but now the cat is out of the box. He looked at rohit who looked devastated because of all this. Well, it was a given. He knew that whenever this truth comes out, it would impact rohit badly. But now the damage is already done.

Vidya who was still processing all of this saw armaan standing near the staircase went to him and slapped him hard shocking everyone. She held his collar and started shouting at him. "You knew all this. You and your wife, both knew everything. Yet you let my son's life get destroyed. What kind of revenge you are taking from my son? You again proved that you are SAUTELA only.", vidya started ranting while everyone else was cofused about her behavior as she was blaming armaan out of nowhere.

That's it.Armaan had enough. His patience got over. He slightly pushed viday away freeing his collar from her hands and shouted " Enough, that's enough. I won't silently listen to your bulshit anymore." He statred pouring his all the anger, frustration and pain into words. Today noone can stop him from speaking some bitter truths which everyone should hear.

"Why are you blaming me huh? Oh, so you are saying that me and my wife should have exposed you pyaari bahu's disgusting act in front of all that guests so that our family becomes a laughing stoke infront of everyone. Or should we have told you everything right after you cursed us literally praying to see destruction of us? Who will believe us? We didn't have any proofs against ruhi. Our statement alone won't ever become believable for you.Infact you would have again started to blame us that we are trying to destroy your son's life. It was your fault that you could never see through ruhi's real intentions, not mine.

And about being SAUTELA, then let me tell you. Apart from you, I am not SAUTELA to anyone in this family. Whether you accept it or not, I am blood related to this family and I am the elder grandson of this family. Noone can change it. Its you who is real SAUTELA and you proved it. No mother can curse their children no matter how much she is upset or angry with them. You proved that you never accepted me by heart. Actually its my fault. I should have understood this long ago. But now everything is crystal clear. My only regret is that I failed to protect my abhira from your cruelty. Anyways, better late than never. I don't have time to waste on your drama. I am going to my abhira. She needs me"

Then he went to rohit, " I am sorry rohit. But what could have we done? Nobody would have believed us. Also our own life had become such a mess all thanks to your mother. Its not like me and abhira didn't try to warn you indirectly about ruhi. But you were so blinded by your love for her, that you didn't even bothered to listen us. Anyways, I can't do much as of now apart from saying sorry and praying that you must get courage to face this brutual betrayal. Take care. I must leave now. Your bhabhi needs me.", saying this armaan stormed out of poddar mansion leaving everyone stunned.

But there was one person who was happy with armaan's outburst. It was madhav. He could see that armaan had finally thrown away that rose tinted glasses through which he looked at vidya's conditional love. He longed for this moment as he always felt so helpless seeing armaan literally sacrificing everything he had just to get the scrumbles of love which maa sa and vidya threw at him. He felt so relieved.

Finally, ruhi who gathered little courage started to talk in a defeated voice. "Rohit, I know you are hurt. I broke your trust once again, infact all of yours. But trust me, after armaan and abhira's wedding happened, I understood that they're made for eachother and noone can take abhira's place in armaan's life. Also I understood that I never loved armaan, it was just my stubbornness of not being able to let go of that one person whom I thought was mine. But he was never mine to keep. He was, is and will always be abhira's only. Please believe me, I truly moved on from armaan and wholeheartedly accepted rohit. I genuinely love rohit"

Ruhi fell at rohit's feet, " I am really sorry rohit but believe me, after that day I genuinely started moving on with you. Please give me one last chance. I won't dissapoint you ever again.", ruhi cried holding onto rohit's legs.

But rohit was so done with her. He can't let her break his heart again. If he did, he will be the biggest fool in this world. He freed his leg from ruhi's clutches and said, " So you expect me to me believe that you started loving me after few hours you were blackmailing my brother to marry you leaving his bride whom he is crazily in love with? Stop lying, ruhi. I am tired of all this. Just leave me alone", saying this rohit satrted to walk out hoping to find some peace.

Then ruhi went to vidya. She started begging her holding vidya's hands. "MAA, please ask rohit to give one last chance to me. I really love him. Trust me, I have burried my past long ago. Please MAA, he will listen to you."

Vidya who was already overwhelmed with armaan unexpected outburst started fuming after listening to ruhi. How dare she talk like this even after breaking her son, her rohit's heart this much brutally? Without thinking much she pushed ruhi away in a rage shouting that " Just stay away from me, you shamless women..."

Ruhi fell down while her tummy was hit on a corner of a table. She fell down on the floor while screaming in pain. Rohit who was about to step out of the main door turned back only to see ruhi lying on the floor while a faint blood flow flowing between her legs while whloe family rushed to ruhi's care leaving terrified vidya frozen on the spot.

To be continued....

Edited by Sajini235 - 3 hours ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Next part updated...enjoy and please comment your opinion below...

Edited by Sajini235 - 3 hours ago
Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

smiley32smiley32 Outburst of Armaan about time smiley16

Sorry for Rohit, it's his own fault, poor baby smiley19

Curse has finaly backfired on them, I hope they don't relent on Vidya when she apologizes again...

Edited by Milalal27 - 2 hours ago