Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I blocked back that’s why I can’t see the posts of anyone who has blocked me smiley9

awwww..but you’re missing the good laughs smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1840942375650136324

changed team to manisha chachi for a day cause she deserves it. At least someone told that suhagan chudail senior something.

I hate when you call her out on BS, that she does that bechari whisper, Mmmmannnisshaa

Remind me someone Vvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiirrrratttttt

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hate when you call her out on BS, that she does that bechari whisper, Mmmmannnisshaa

I’m reminded of Eeeeshaaaaaaaaan
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

DKP is so sadistic and torturous that they give 2 liners to Manisha who is a jem of a character but lamba lamba bhasans for these pathetic Vidya and Kaveri. K is still fine for me just because the actor is such a jem but V, gosh I loose appetite seeing her.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’m reminded of Eeeeshaaaaaaaaan

Be careful. Someone will come after you smiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Me too smiley9

You know what it’s good that they can read my posts as I shower them with taunts daily 😇

they can't now it's two way 😆
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

K has proven actually, Rohit is a looser (I am actually okay with the character as not everyone has to be a successful professionally and hero in personal life). And V is proving everyday why her blue blood Rohit is a looser with her kartit everyday. Her insecurity and she being not good actually had direct consequence on Rohit. Their everyday pampering of Rohit is what made him who he is and I am sure Rohit would be a different person without these two ladies.

Edited by leafy2022 - 19 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

smiley37 kya din aagaye we are discussing Sam pimple because dkp is serving crap😆

They serving crap and that pimple is so distracting. I'm seen small pimple here and there and goes away but this one it's just there. My friend is into skincare, I asked her to take a look that's how much is bothering me smiley36 Anyway she said it looks more like a bug bite that swollen those take longer then pimple to heal. smiley44

Originally posted by: Krinya

Virtual hug to you dear smiley31

Here characters are good or bad according to their behavior with abhira 😆 but idc seriously ..

I don't like arman coz his ma jaap & not bec of how he's treating abhira ..ofc it's obnoxious but when it comes to arman , anyone can judge he is not the right person for abhira nor his family ..so if they're so much in love ke rebellious hoke shadi kiya toh suffering toh Banta hai ..it's abhiras Karma so I dun feel any sympathy for her as of now..Haan she's being ill treated bec of her reports , that's where I sympathize with her but wahan toh madam khud hi bhool gayi..with ruhis pregnancy news she will remember "Tum baap nai ban sakte " , Instead of "mujhe ye khushi milegi ya nahi" ..indifference is the only emotion I feel for abhira and abhiman.

I like Manisha coz she speaks her mind in a way that nobody is offended ..

I like chorus gang coz they're innocent

I like dadisa also and foofasa and co. Also , they're quite consistent with their nautanki ..

Ruhi is ok when shes not obsessing over arman ..im glad she moved on..

I despise nalla madhav and his wife , they're the worst parents 🤢

Hello Dear,

Yes,Virtual HUG to you also dear and a champagion in the name of Fufasa..

Cheers. 🥂

From now I will start analysising Armaan and Abhira's every single act because in past 11 months,I noticed that for every fight only they are reasons intentionly of innocently.

They were trying to act like they were care taker of whole family they can handle whole family they are judge of the court who can solve every problem.

Wheather it is related to a less important person of a more important person in their life,acctualky they thought that they are the only person who can solve everyone's problem in the world.

And I did not like Armaan before marriage because of his pandulan acts towards Ruhi and Abhira.Now I don't like Armaan because of his over protectivd behaviour towards a mother who don't care about her son.The woman vidya is biggest flipper ever in the yrkkh history mother in law.There were many mother in law in past in rishta but that much level of toxicity is not bearable for me.

What is the mean of took three months leap if everything is same.Nothing is changed.No one care about no one.

Abhira will doing her intentional acts for Vidya despite of the facts that Armaan told him many times in those three months that she must not involve in this family matter instead she should focus on her mumma's dream.But no,she will involve in every act,Making cake,Doing decoration stuff and whatever else I can say.

Abhimanyu was elergic to Sweet potato.Now this lady is elergic to Akhroth and What drama will happen we already know,Abhira will be blamed by Vidya.So are you giys ready for that 10 minute drama where Armaan and Vidya both blame Abhira for instead of focusing on her career she is doing now that stuff.So called Maa Ko manana.

Cheers Guys.My wine is over.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: leafy2022

K has proved actually, Rohit is a looser (I am actually okay with the character as not everyone has to be a successful professionally and hero in personal life). And V is proving everyday why her blue blood Rohit is a looser with her kartit everyday. Her insecurity and she being not good actually had direct consequence on Rohit. Their everyday pampering of Rohit is what made him who he is and I am sure Rohit would be a different person without these two ladies.

Rohit said one thing rightly today- His life was so damn easy and Ar's was filled only with struggles. If ever he gets to know about Ruhi's kaands, I am sure that guy wont be able to handle it.