Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Waise bhi sauteli hai. She says it 10 times a day. Cougar girlfriend banata

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feel like this week do not need to watch the show as the toxicity is at its peak and we anyways have enough updates from BTS videos .. Vidya and Armaan both have become intolerable at the moment....

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Abhira was so right when she used to say that you will marry me going aginst your family's wish but after that you will start blaming me for separating you from your family and we would eventually grow apart..

She was right in thinking and voicing it out..

But issue is that even after knowing that ultimately it would happen she still believed in Armaan's words rather than her gut feeling..

But I wouldnot like to blame her for that, as hope everyone likes and she gave into that hope..

Now she should open her eyes and see that she was right all along in her fears and Armaan is a toxic person, he would destroy her life and in future if they had child even that child's life for his dependant love for his adoptive family and mother/dadi....

But than again what I am saying...

Its itv we are talking about where a show on sony sws girl marrying same guy who blamed her, humiliated her, cheated on her over a nice green flag guy...where a show on zee showing a girl fighting for a guy with her own sister who is claiming to love her sister, openly having affair with her sister and even went to mandap to marry her😡

So what even I am talking🤷‍♀️

arman was calm, Blank unable to decide against family on haldi day. Rohit pushed him ulta kicking him saying he said all big words when came to stand for bhabhi he is standing this way till now what he did is zero. That gave motivation and he ran to her. Next Manish seeing ar giving haldi to abheera against family said I am respecting ar today how he stood for you so chose him. Before night he told akshu photo that tumhari beti ko uss poddars mein ijjat kabhi nahi milega mein kabhi nahi bhejunga. This is how abheera is in turmoil. After that vidya called her in mandir and forcibly put a bangle in her hand saying you never fit into my family so dont marry my son you can't give him Happiness. She ignored everything went as dulhan.

watched last couple of epis

whenever abhira forced anything on behalf of abhiman it backfired. kaveri didnt agree for marriage cause she/arman forced her, she has her own agenda. she forced vidya for ashirbad and before that emo talk regarding arman. i guess if kaveri didnt do her tamasha vidya wouldnt be angry for 3 months- bt then abhiman sr and eventual bacha bhi late nhi hogasmiley39 moral of story dont force anything. also vidya ka love or hatred isnt for abhira at all. ma bete ka drama chal rha abhira isnt even a factor lol

talk abt armansa he was obsessed with dadi and suddenly as per convenieence hes obsessed over ma tere bina ji nhi paunga ma. kaveri stopped him bt kya fayda matlab he was apologizing to abhira ki main acha pati acha beta nhi hu etc now hes completely cold. and the voice over vidya ye dono zid k liye ek sath hai (something) too much foreshadowing of their issues which has been there since day 1

its so funny now abhira is completely silent yet things are worse than beforesmiley39

once again another foreshadow the toys are sametofied by ruhit and vidya asking for kids to ruhit and rohit said yes- dude is already 10 steps ahead lol. ruhi is hesitant and burnt pics so i guess that topic is over. rohit actor cant cry bt liked his teasing to ruhi when the couch broke. they have a cute chemistry dont look older/mismatched at all. and whoever writing for them its going good- when ruhi comes to rohit ki roko arman ko and then she asks abhi bhi tum uspe shaq krte ho and then main kisipe kaise question kr skti husmiley32 kuch to dhang ka writing hai no matter how sudden it is.

talking about rohit- so hes younger i got to know todaysmiley36 and ruhi is older than abhira. so how old is arman lol 10+ yr ka gap hai kya abhiman ka

kaveri is like arman humara rakshak humara sahara and rohit is trash he cant win etc. what i want to see is vidya taking it personally cz ek beta to gya hath se and push rohit to stand on his feet. ab ruhi to fida hai she will never have that insecurity that her husband has no standing in the house. vidya and rohits own insecurity has to trigger. and i am so dont the non existent love triangle lets just forget it family drama karo .

kaveri telling abhira dono firm me ek sath time spend kroge lol and suddenly shes fan of ye ladki etc... isko pata nhi na kaise 1st case jeeti hai the girl who just guaduated and neev hilake rkhegi poddar firm kismiley37

Stream Hilao Beats music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

vidya is savage lmao feeding abhiman dahi, telling arman to leave house, throwing away spoon when abhira comes to feed her kheer, etc. one sided mast drama kr rhi vidya devi and the actress is holding on

suwarna back to bedroom so i guess manishjis dry days are oversmiley39

talk about uselessness and vellapati-manisha and her pati jiska naam idk idc even on bed almost sleepy chanting abhira ka naam lmaooooooosmiley36smiley37 apne bache ka naam le leti thoda. i guess these two are crushing over abhira its ok shes cute hota hai.

i am not liking abhira trying to engage with arman as dude stands like statue, looking very despo. i understand hormones and she wants that intimacy bt is it really a good time for that? its like vidya ka shrap had no impact for her, normally in othr serials bahu takes things seriaously yaha to armansa humare bahusmiley30

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Suhaagraat mein e mila dekho🤐🤗

Screenshot_2024-09-26-07-43-04-989_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Issue is not lies with only Vidya and poddars..

It lies with Armaan and Abhira also...

I mean being not able to be a mother is not a sin, its heartbreaking, very hurtful, I can't even imagine of going through this..

But I will again say its not a sin, infact its a trauma for the girl who can't embrace motherhood by giving birth..

But it doesn't make her any less of woman or take out any sort of her feminity..she still can be a perfect mother to a child..

I came across mny women on daily basis who goes through this TRAUMA in real life..

And seeing how this stupid 2 takke ka show making mockery of such sensitive issue is no less blood boiling..

Have they any idea what kind of mindset they are instilling in illiterate people who had limited knowledge of biology and apparently takes shows as real life and sadly learn from that..

Have they an ounce of responsibility that this money making mindset of their could be making life of a real girl hard somewhere round the country who must already be dealing with this heartbreaking news.

Our censor borad take initiatove to show mensus blood blue rather than red, blurs undergarments of women in movies...don't they think they have little bit responisbility towards the shows that are being on air..

Horrible is the way Vidya is behaving with Abhira just becoz she couldn't be mother just by giving birth, she can be very well a mother by adopting, and other artificial methods, surrogacy, ivf etc., and Armaan for chosing to marry Abhira...

Sad is the way Abhira is behaving, an independant educated girl wants to pacify such kind of woman and doing chaaplusi and what not, rather than giving back to that horrible person and above all she is taking everything in regarding her husband's behaviour who literally begged her to marry him after her medical condition came out and she backed out and denied to be the cause of his misery, why is she not confronting him rather than comforting, its not something only Armaan is going through that she had to take all in, she is equally suffering so her mental health is important, and it happened with her so more important than Vidya's useless dakiyanusi and Armaan's senseless naraazagi...

Anger jerking is Armaan, he is not a toddler, he is freaking 30+ man, who by choice knowing all married Abhira and after he married her, he is behaving very rudely and coldly towards her, he is all about maa, maa, had he not audacity to ask that maa of his that would she have behaved same way with her own son Rohit at his place, would if she was his birth mother, she would have so easily abondanoed him, and most importantly the way he is all about his maa's bekaar zidd and not even seeing that how it must be hurting his wife who had this constant reminder of biggest tragedy of her life in such a cruel manner by the way that brainless vidya behaving, how it must be making her feel so less in herself, breaking her apart, he on other hand taking part full fledgedly in that...is thats why he married Abhira to make her life jehnum, isse acha na shadi karta khush rehta maa ko khush rkhta and I am sure one day some nice guy would have married abhira whole heartedly or even if that doesn't happen atleast she wouldn't have this constant ticking reminder of this tragedy....

So issue is not poddars, its even Abhira and Armaan also...🙄

💯 absolutely!

For me problem never was vidya , kaveri or ruhi it was always arman and abhira...Jo galat kare woh galat , jo galat ka saath de woh bhi galat , jo galat ko support kare woh bhi galat , jo galat ko galat hi na samjhe usko kya bolo

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Suhaagraat mein e mila dekho🤐🤗

Screenshot_2024-09-26-07-43-04-989_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Momma😫

Can we call rosesh Sarabhai here 🤣

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

💯 absolutely!

For me problem never was vidya , kaveri or ruhi it was always arman and abhira...Jo galat kare woh galat , jo galat ka saath de woh bhi galat , jo galat ko support kare woh bhi galat , jo galat ko galat hi na samjhe usko kya bolo

nalla madhav ke donom bache dekhooo chumbak ki tarah chipak gaye maaaa se ek bete ko maa shraap diyi doosre ko aashirvaad vansh aage bhadane ka . Sab uske pallu ke peeche hi. Dadi isiliye jhalti hi vidya se 🤗

20241001_232958-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 19 days ago

the epi when ruhi comes to abhiras room with kheer and says accept krlo offer main bhi jewelrrly business kr rhi husmiley37smiley29 writers really want to push career women agenda here. if only pretty saree pehen k logo ki baatein sunna bought money.

abhira ko to pati k firm mein job b mil gyi peak nepotism here lmao atlst her mother hesitated before accepting anything from sasural. either abhira thinks shes good or she dont think at all. and idk how accepting a offer from kaveri= other girls in family doing something careerwise. matlab sbko employment PF mein milegi?smiley3