Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

what if fufa gets yuvraj back and in that process madhav ks udaaan aur vidya maa ka tandav

Fufa aur yuvraj ko chodo at this rate it looks like vidhya maa will get another woman and do royal bigamy of ar in the name of maa ka mamta and beta ka sukh smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

After 3 month leap, vidya is feeding arman and abheera in competition with him to be fed by maaaaaa. Ar is fighting with abheera saying e meri maa hi and vidya is happy to feed both and not to fight.

Mirror reflection her mind vs heart wanting maa to accept them against seen bit before.

Screenshot_2024-10-01-07-39-25-587_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Such a beautiful scene both abheera ar are craving for vidyas love it's shown in abheera dream in office.

20241001_141304-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera came to reality when her tiffin box fell down. She saw vidya maa feeding buddhooo rohit in office mera pyara beta 🀣🀣 she is another chindi vamp it seems. She thought if she feeds rohit that way arman runs to her fighting for his haq and feed him forcibly.

Ar too saw maa feeding rohit and giving double love there but kept calm.

Bars are shown for vidya rohit ans next on abheera, ar from outside. Framing of abheera for cake issue coming next by vidya and phamillly

20241001_141522-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera asked ar to have lunch with her and she is working there from 3 months not even a single day they ate together at home or office. 😭 ayyo today I felt bad for her being married was useless she was happy in outhouse.

Humesha tumhara khyal rakhunga, tumhare ankhon mein ansoon nahi ane deta, tum meri ho all echoed dialogues are correct 😭πŸ€ͺ. Sab puski nikle.

Ar went away in pain and chachu saw abheera alone asked her to accompany in lunch.

Vidya is beautiful in that chandrukhi pose πŸ€—making ar jelly what a maa ki mamta πŸ€‘

20241001_141742-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 19 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

The question is have they done anything properly yet .. to judge whether Abhira can become a mom

it's open gazeboo so just heads near by and holding only πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Guys, so is Vidhya dead coz of Allergic reaction or increased DDP for Ab??

Vidya is here to slay everyone with her ott expressions.

how much evil he is but he is there in that house from long dadi used him till her grand kids are grown up and she may tell him to go if he is ok to leave house. But I feel Rohit and arman both will credit fufa sa and won't let him go.

20241001_124825-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar already gives that ijjat to him for firm only when he troubles abheera he holds his collar.

Fufa I felt he got mad for paraya and jamaisa not beta. That's where he is hurt. When kajal told we have everything what should we need he said I want my haq. But felt bad for him as he worked long these mamy years with poddars.

Haq is for jamai to beta I feel not for firm. Fufa is the bratty kid today got anger as his mother didn't give him toffee 🀣🀣

Dadi tells anyone as apana Or paraya depending on her moods master plans and tracks. She may take him as beta soon if he helps them in a bigger case from rival.

20241001_124844-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufas plan to throw ar away from home so that he can over take firm as bhansal firm.Dadi very well understood why fufa is roaming after her and riling him against ar to be away from firm. Dadis master plan to hold ar Abhira in firm together and Rohit to be held with ar. In a way ar guidance will help Rohit evolve as good lawyer too instead of fufa. That way both brothers either sautela Or own holding firm goes for poddars not bhansal.

If fufa gets more mad he gets chippa and thrown away with kajal and kids at home.

Let's see what phuphasa does. But like other tv shows we are spared from evil phuphasa 's evil son. Krish is good and charu is getting better. I want to see who will be phuphasa 's accomplice or is he a one man army?

mar gayi kya πŸ˜› or assumption only

Itni jaldi nahi maregi. Abhi to bahut saari leaps mein she is needed.πŸ€—

Originally posted by: viji2111

Yeah say the look she casted at Ab while going to get the prasad for Roohi and coming back with it, in the new promo 🀣🀣🀣

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Chachu informed chachi regarding this lunch box jhamela.

Vidya comes from out says see this saree I bought for ruhi. Chachi asks where is for abheera. Vidya keeps calm.

Chschi questions her how long she will do this. And they both are not happy. Vidya said when I warned them not to marry they went against all now it's their wish to be happy how am I responsible.

Chschi asked will you look at mirror for yourself Vidya went away. In a way what abhinaan did is chose themselves against everyone everything so it's their life to prefer not maa or others.

20241001_141844-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar id having bad headache always using more medicines. Abheera tells him to talk and he asks her to stop talking.

20241001_141923-COLLAGE.jpg

Precap arman warned abheera to stay away from maa ka bday as she is angry on them, chachi saying bday girl has allergy of walnuts, abheera preparing walnut cake, rohit feeding cake to his maaaaa. Poora paltan tayar except abhimaan in party.

20241001_143733-COLLAGE.jpg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/userhadname/status/1841041312411193487

Should we say ab did purposefully now ? Ab took ruhi to court when she clearly mentioned usne jaan booj kar nahi kiya but AB gets free pass just because she is FL smiley36 ruhi should get compensation for getting hit. She should take ab court but unfortunately she will understand that it was an accident unlike the FL smiley36

Shall we call two sisters as killer behna smiley42 as runi ko bhi murder bola gaya tha. Ab AB ka license bhi radd hone chahiye. Kya patha in future kisi aur ko uda dhe πŸ˜„

Edited by firewings_diya - 19 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

This is her best in show till now not even anita raj ji can beat her πŸ€ͺ20240925_104400-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 19 days ago