Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Ar came to abheera to show ointment applied by rohit his brother accepted him back as bhayya. Abheera is happy as brothers patched up. It's always Interlinked.

20241001_135603-COLLAGE.jpg

Whenever ar is nearing abheera as pati he is getting his maa. Mein apna beta manti nahi hoon. Without a son his existence is gone so he is dejected to take other rista as he failed as son like his words mein bura beta hoon bura pati hoon on first night.

20241001_135638-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera removed ms struck from his shirt on her own and ar held ms in his hand.

She will be in that rista without his involvement much as told after 3 months leap.

Him holding ms is for setting back as per precap seeing her pain. Till now he is seeing his maa ka dard and bete ka cut by maa hasn't thought of abheera. So improved rista as pati and waiting son by ar both will be held by him.

20241001_135714-COLLAGE.jpg

At last both relaxed a little bit holding together. Abheera asked him to share his pain and he kept calm. She promised him his rista will be set with maa.

I am scared of yrkkh promises😛

3 months leap shown

20241001_114818-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 19 days ago

Before ruhi turn vamp or Rohit dies someone make a vm on them smiley42smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

koi karke rakhega tl Or insta pe mil jayega tab tak sukoon se rahenge😜
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Nothing much to say about this snoozewala.... whatever going on but one thing

Phuphasa and kaveri ka sudden break up is so weird. Like not even 1 week before in wedding episodes kaveri was like jamaisa hum plan karte hai relax and now she's like woh bansal hai poddar nhi wtf. Yaha pe kisike pas kuch dimag hai kya? And amidst this drama abhira also going to poddar firm

What she should have done is use phuphasa to train Rohit now he has a sorted mind and slowly fuk dalo between brothers, Rohit can take over business cause Arman to gya guzra hai atp. As ruhit can give a child there is literally no use of Arman abhira for kaveri. And if Rohit takes over then they can kick out phuphasa.

what if fufa gets yuvraj back and in that process madhav ks udaaan aur vidya maa ka tandav
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

how much evil he is but he is there in that house from long dadi used him till her grand kids are grown up and she may tell him to go if he is ok to leave house. But I feel Rohit and arman both will credit fufa sa and won't let him go.

20241001_124825-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar already gives that ijjat to him for firm only when he troubles abheera he holds his collar.

Fufa I felt he got mad for paraya and jamaisa not beta. That's where he is hurt. When kajal told we have everything what should we need he said I want my haq. But felt bad for him as he worked long these mamy years with poddars.

Haq is for jamai to beta I feel not for firm. Fufa is the bratty kid today got anger as his mother didn't give him toffee 🤣🤣

Dadi tells anyone as apana Or paraya depending on her moods master plans and tracks. She may take him as beta soon if he helps them in a bigger case from rival.

20241001_124844-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufas plan to throw ar away from home so that he can over take firm as bhansal firm.Dadi very well understood why fufa is roaming after her and riling him against ar to be away from firm. Dadis master plan to hold ar Abhira in firm together and Rohit to be held with ar. In a way ar guidance will help Rohit evolve as good lawyer too instead of fufa. That way both brothers either sautela Or own holding firm goes for poddars not bhansal.

If fufa gets more mad he gets chippa and thrown away with kajal and kids at home.

Even I felt bad for him .. Madhav was not a lawyer and Armaan does not talk of his grand father .. so this guy must have held the firm for 10-15 years till Armaan grew up in a way he nurtured Armaan too and gave him good cases ..

Anytime around 10 years ago he could have taken over the firm . When Armaan was in secondary school

Edited by Aadi04 - 19 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Fufa sa kya huaa man wearing a hat that says xxiv is singing in a car

He couldn't even rip the papers probably.

he’s in pain and shock…he just realised that Kaveris love for him was fake. He and Armaan are pretty much in the same position now..both crying for women who never considered them their own..🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂

A b c d smiley37

Edited by hari15 - 19 days ago

Word Count: 0

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manisha aur vidya wala scene toh I watched multiple times today.

Vidayan kahiki

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ar came to abheera to show ointment applied by rohit his brother accepted him back as bhayya. Abheera is happy as brothers patched up. It's always Interlinked.

20241001_135603-COLLAGE.jpg

Whenever ar is nearing abheera as pati he is getting his maa. Mein apna beta manti nahi hoon. Without a son his existence is gone so he is dejected to take other rista as he failed as son like his words mein bura beta hoon bura pati hoon on first night.

20241001_135638-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera removed ms struck from his shirt on her own and ar held ms in his hand.

She will be in that rista without his involvement much as told after 3 months leap.

Him holding ms is for setting back as per precap seeing her pain. Till now he is seeing his maa ka dard and bete ka cut by maa hasn't thought of abheera. So improved rista as pati and waiting son by ar both will be held by him.

20241001_135714-COLLAGE.jpg

At last both relaxed a little bit holding together. Abheera asked him to share his pain and he kept calm. She promised him his rista will be set with maa.

I am scared of yrkkh promises😛

3 months leap shown

20241001_114818-COLLAGE.jpg

The question is have they done anything properly yet .. to judge whether Abhira can become a mom

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

even i want to celebrate choti ruh arrival before they turn her evil smiley36