Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

even I felt odd that allergy Or likes not known after 1.6 yr living near by and together not in nuclear way. That too her karma on Vidya maa whom she wanted to please and do puja πŸ˜€

When Roohi got married vidhya told her about everyone's allergies and foodd preferences and Roohi made the kheer accordingly. Now I get it why Roohi put name chits on custard bowls.

Strange Abhira doesn't know when she was as involved in the kitchen as anyone else. Makers are repeating the allergy track from last season and this time mil has the allergic reaction.

Abhira is shown to know about everyone's likes and dislikes . She can't mess up with food allergy . Makers gone mad again.

Edited by viji2111 - 19 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Armaan was right for saying they should stay away from vidya birthday celebrations. But mahaan bahu🀦

yesterday seeing that dadi Vidya faces and that negativity I can't take pics also. All in zoom only🀐 and our beloved fufa is told paraya so I was hurt 🀣🀣🀣. Today fufa is muaaa πŸ₯° . Will put them and tag u.

Even I felt bad for him🀣🀣. No acknowledgement for his hard work from daadisa. He is her real victim.😭😭

Guys, so is Vidhya dead coz of Allergic reaction or increased DDP for Ab??

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Even I felt bad for him🀣🀣. No acknowledgement for his hard work from daadisa. He is her real victim.😭😭

how much evil he is but he is there in that house from long dadi used him till her grand kids are grown up and she may tell him to go if he is ok to leave house. But I feel Rohit and arman both will credit fufa sa and won't let him go.

20241001_124825-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar already gives that ijjat to him for firm only when he troubles abheera he holds his collar.

Fufa I felt he got mad for paraya and jamaisa not beta. That's where he is hurt. When kajal told we have everything what should we need he said I want my haq. But felt bad for him as he worked long these mamy years with poddars.

Haq is for jamai to beta I feel not for firm. Fufa is the bratty kid today got anger as his mother didn't give him toffee 🀣🀣

Dadi tells anyone as apana Or paraya depending on her moods master plans and tracks. She may take him as beta soon if he helps them in a bigger case from rival.

20241001_124844-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufas plan to throw ar away from home so that he can over take firm as bhansal firm.Dadi very well understood why fufa is roaming after her and riling him against ar to be away from firm. Dadis master plan to hold ar Abhira in firm together and Rohit to be held with ar. In a way ar guidance will help Rohit evolve as good lawyer too instead of fufa. That way both brothers either sautela Or own holding firm goes for poddars not bhansal.

If fufa gets more mad he gets chippa and thrown away with kajal and kids at home.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Guys, so is Vidhya dead coz of Allergic reaction or increased DDP for Ab??

mar gayi kya πŸ˜› or assumption only

mar gayi kya πŸ˜› or assumption only

Great assumption tho 🀣🀣🀣

Let's all sing this tomorrow

🎀🎢🎢🎢

Happy last day to you,

Happy last day to you,

Happy last to dear Vidhya

Happy last day to you.

You won't be missed, please take huge bite from the cake πŸŽ‚

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Brothers bond done πŸ’ƒ

. Like we predicted until ruhi accepts Rohit whole heartedly as pati, Rohit won't accept his brother.

20241001_125956-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit called arman as bhayya and ar is emotional seeing him. They hug and Rohit says ilu abd sorry to him for his behavior. Whatever happened but now his rista is setting behtar with ruhi. Ar thinks if I say about that shadi ka din ka Rohit will feel bad. So he says don't call my chota bhai bad.

Rohit applied cream on arman burnt hand. Rohit will heal arman and support him when Vidya is giving that burn🀣 in the name of maa ki mamta πŸ˜–. By eating double πŸ€“ for ar and himself.

20241001_130213-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi comes there and asks ar you could have told today but why you kept calm. Kyun kyun kyun arman boldete gadhi ko aur buddhi mil jati 😜 but na arman is jaggery he will not give pain to his brother or mother.

Ar warned ruhi not to cheat his brother orelse he will not spare her πŸ₯³

He could have told this initially instead of saying you marry my brother I will keep you in heart. That single line made ruhi crazy and obsessive on arman to the core that all got that jolts in life none was happy.

Ruhi thanked God for setting brothers bond which was destroyed because of her and It takes time for abhira and ar to trust her back.

So 3 months leap is in view of trust revoking for ar abhira on ruhi and ding dong period for ruro. πŸ˜‰

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

When abheera entered in gruha pravesh after shadi , she was left alone near door, dadi asked ruhi beta to take abheera in. So ruhi is the support to abheera when she is left alone in that shadi as ar is little apart in his maa ka dard πŸ˜›

20241001_133943-COLLAGE.jpg

Yesterday ruhi knocked and entered abheera room. Farq hi na 🀣🀣 before she used to intrude as her room.

She gave kheer to abheera as she fed all didn't eat. And told her to accept the job given by dadisa. Ruhi told her mom was working mother and she too doing jewelry designing job from home. Reminded her moms dreams to be lawyer. Abheera told her bluntly she didn't ask her salah.

But ruhi is ruhi in end kept kheer bowl in hand told kher khavo, dadi ka job join hojavo.

20241001_132902-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish called abheera regarding job issue. He told her to take the offer as kaveriji gave her as she has lot of trust on her. And there is no disturbance of relations in that.

In a way manish is guiding her parnanu perfectly after knowing as ak ki beti . Earlier she didn't take his suggestions during divorce time chosing her ego or sacrifice to vidya maa.

She herself said I feel my mom whenever you are with me. Manish too kept calm rista aisa hi toh.hi.

This Manish gave his daughters more freedom before instead of guiding them correctly. He told them to chose what they want that liberty spoiled their lives and he can't do anything in end except lose all.

In a way her mayke log are guiding her properly holding her this time.

Cvs could have given this bond before instead of shiv shakti and parasakti episodes keeping ruhi ar as cringe .

20241001_132604-COLLAGE.jpg

Nothing much to say about this snoozewala.... whatever going on but one thing

Phuphasa and kaveri ka sudden break up is so weird. Like not even 1 week before in wedding episodes kaveri was like jamaisa hum plan karte hai relax and now she's like woh bansal hai poddar nhi wtf. Yaha pe kisike pas kuch dimag hai kya? And amidst this drama abhira also going to poddar firm

What she should have done is use phuphasa to train Rohit now he has a sorted mind and slowly fuk dalo between brothers, Rohit can take over business cause Arman to gya guzra hai atp. As ruhit can give a child there is literally no use of Arman abhira for kaveri. And if Rohit takes over then they can kick out phuphasa.