Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m reminded of Eeeeshaaaaaaaaan

Haaaaa ha .. she reminds me of Akka saheb

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

to be honest we can't even bring this topic in rishta πŸ˜‚ because fl herself is privileged brat who became FL without even showing her childhood. Ppl just accepted her as fl because she has blood from abc.

Like how dkp made sure this show starts and ends with saaf khoon legacy family kids then what's wrong if rohith's parents do it only when they are alive πŸ˜„

And regarding rohith being brat i disagree. Rohith mar gaya poddars party kar rahe the ruhi ki dusri shadi karwa rahe the. That looked more like vidya loves armaan more than rohith warna no mom can be normal if she knows her one son is dead and she is only left with paraya son.that shows vidya may have been considering armaan as her son and rohith was treated as step son by both madhav and vidya. Isiliye he hardly cares about his parents while taking any decision.

if he is a brat he would never accept a step brother at home nor given that apnaapan any day to him nor shared his mother with him. Rohit is calmly obliging Vidya so that she should not think another son too against her. Rohit told this already to ruhi .sirat produced a spoiled bratt who cant share her mom with step sister after knowing as step sister before that she was ok. Ar entered poddar house as another kid of madhav which no kid can accept easily at that age develops a jealous nature or vengeance with father and brother too. But ar is sautela to Vidya and Rohit it's true. Arman made it possible to hold the rista when that maa beta accepted him as own so he gave his unconditional love to them. It's two ways always won't work on single hand

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

star sub stn guy said badam allergy but shown as walnuts allergy. So he gets a smell of something in editing time 😜

How can Abhira not know about vidhya allergy? She is not a new member in the house. She is living there from past 1 and half years.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

shown today after abhimaan deal done to balance work abd family20241001_114818-COLLAGE.jpg

yea I saw now.

Hhhh me me

I will put them today I am lazy and late πŸ€— but took pics and kept aside.

I am waiting for your episode analysis with pics of the day so tag me please.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

How can Abhira not know about vidhya allergy? She is not a new member in the house. She is living there from past 1 and half years.

even I felt odd that allergy Or likes not known after 1.6 yr living near by and together not in nuclear way. That too her karma on Vidya maa whom she wanted to please and do puja πŸ˜€
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

shown today after abhimaan deal done to balance work abd family20241001_114818-COLLAGE.jpg

Does this makes any sense. If vidya party happened before leap where everyone including armaan angry at abhira, that would have made little sense on why he was cold towards her for 3 months.

But romantic moment one minute cut to 3 months leap where he is not even talking to her properly for months.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am waiting for your episode analysis with pics of the day so tag me please.

yesterday seeing that dadi Vidya faces and that negativity I can't take pics also. All in zoom only🀐 and our beloved fufa is told paraya so I was hurt 🀣🀣🀣. Today fufa is muaaa πŸ₯° . Will put them and tag u.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m reminded of Eeeeshaaaaaaaaan

Yak...smiley11....How come more and more MLs becoming Eeeeeshaan day by day ...

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hate when you call her out on BS, that she does that bechari whisper, Mmmmannnisshaa

Remind me someone Vvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiirrrratttttt

Vvvvvvvvviiiiraat ....smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37....What about his Pakhiiiiiiiiiiii.....

Surrogacy will there or not smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley43smiley43