Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hate when you call her out on BS, that she does that bechari whisper, Mmmmannnisshaa

Remind me someone Vvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiirrrratttttt

Vidya is not pakhi .. neither is she kaku .. she just deserves a good punishment and that will be when Rohit and Ruhi die due to her ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

congratulations🎉🥳👏 you are needed your posts are needed to split and mock in next posts. Yesterday I am blocked back after a week of mukti 🤣

Where are ur pics I need them

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Virtual hug to you dear smiley31

Here characters are good or bad according to their behavior with abhira 😆 but idc seriously ..

I don't like arman coz his ma jaap & not bec of how he's treating abhira ..ofc it's obnoxious but when it comes to arman , anyone can judge he is not the right person for abhira nor his family ..so if they're so much in love ke rebellious hoke shadi kiya toh suffering toh Banta hai ..it's abhiras Karma so I dun feel any sympathy for her as of now..Haan she's being ill treated bec of her reports , that's where I sympathize with her but wahan toh madam khud hi bhool gayi..with ruhis pregnancy news she will remember "Tum baap nai ban sakte " , Instead of "mujhe ye khushi milegi ya nahi" ..indifference is the only emotion I feel for abhira and abhiman.

I like Manisha coz she speaks her mind in a way that nobody is offended ..

I like chorus gang coz they're innocent

I like dadisa also and foofasa and co. Also , they're quite consistent with their nautanki ..

Ruhi is ok when shes not obsessing over arman ..im glad she moved on..

I despise nalla madhav and his wife , they're the worst parents 🤢

where is madhav nalla hiding from 3 months and not able to talk to arman Or sympathize arman Or tell beti to not care Vidya maa hold son 🤣 transfer hogaya kya doosre place mein or demote hogaya as constable 🤣🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: abagree

There will be no reaction on vidya.. I feel Abhira will get to know in time about the allergy and since the blame will be about to be on ruhi she will jump in and admit she made the cake.... Then we will get to see vidya tandav and armaan yelling

double the tandav as navratri starts on Thursday only 😜
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I blocked back that’s why I can’t see the posts of anyone who has blocked me smiley9

me too I blocked back as I can't take the repeat rinse sarcasm

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Where are ur pics I need them

I will put them today I am lazy and late 🤗 but took pics and kept aside.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

I will put them today I am lazy and late 🤗 but took pics and kept aside.

Tag me pls ok .. I like it

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

where is madhav nalla hiding from 3 months and not able to talk to arman Or sympathize arman Or tell beti to not care Vidya maa hold son 🤣 transfer hogaya kya doosre place mein or demote hogaya

as constable 🤣🤣

I like it that he has been demoted as constable

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Did they show 3 months leap in today’s episode?

shown today after abhimaan deal done to balance work abd family20241001_114818-COLLAGE.jpg
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Expectations: when vidya is shouting at ruhi abhira will save her. Abhira will take all zillath

But what if

When vidya shouts at ruhi abhira stays silent as she knows armaan will be angry at her as even after telling her so many times not to get involved she did. Now he will be more angry at her for ruining her birthday. Ruhi will coverup as she knows vidya will may not shout at her and in the end vidya will just forgive her and accident happen and ruhi ka medical test hoga phir she will be declared pregnant 😂

star sub stn guy said badam allergy but shown as walnuts allergy. So he gets a smell of something in editing time 😜