Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

He doesn’t have it in him to handle it, all because the extra legal status he got compared to Armaan. Basically a privileged brat. His parents made sure the world starts and ends with him. Most of the times this kind of privileged brat suffers and the parents who let it happen.

So I think V is getting ready for a big grievance related to Rohit. Anyway both of them got the relationship Armaan and his mom left for them. Rohit having enough goodness in him and trying to be happy with whatever he got, which his mom never did in whole life. All she did is whining and made others miserable.

to be honest we can't even bring this topic in rishta 😂 because fl herself is privileged brat who became FL without even showing her childhood. Ppl just accepted her as fl because she has blood from abc.

Like how dkp made sure this show starts and ends with saaf khoon legacy family kids then what's wrong if rohith's parents do it only when they are alive 😄

And regarding rohith being brat i disagree. Rohith mar gaya poddars party kar rahe the ruhi ki dusri shadi karwa rahe the. That looked more like vidya loves armaan more than rohith warna no mom can be normal if she knows her one son is dead and she is only left with paraya son.that shows vidya may have been considering armaan as her son and rohith was treated as step son by both madhav and vidya. Isiliye he hardly cares about his parents while taking any decision.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

i find he is very chalak....😂

jo use chahiye hota hai and karna hota hai karta hai...😂

jaise he left ruhi....pehle for rohit...then at the mandap...😂

he wants abjira...to koi kuch kar le....he just wanted her...😂

ab vidya ne jo drama kar diya hai...usse banda darr gaya hai...darshak hi darr gayee hai...woh to saamne tha...😂

i dont think he knew ki vidya was such a dayan....😂 ab uski acchai sacchai mamta per se parda uthne ki baari hai...😂

Yes the toffee boy got it wrong all along… he is in state of shock seeing two dayan one after another. He was brainwashed to believe they love him.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

to be honest we can't even bring this topic in rishta 😂 because fl herself is privileged brat who became FL without even showing her childhood. Ppl just accepted her as fl because she has blood from abc.

Like how dkp made sure this show starts and ends with saaf khoon legacy family kids then what's wrong if rohith's parents do it only when they are alive 😄

And regarding rohith being brat i disagree. Rohith mar gaya poddars party kar rahe the ruhi ki dusri shadi karwa rahe the. That looked more like vidya loves armaan more than rohith warna no mom can be normal if she knows her one son is dead and she is only left with paraya son.that shows vidya may have been considering armaan as her son and rohith was treated as step son by both madhav and vidya. Isiliye he hardly cares about his parents while taking any decision.

That one dkp totally messed up as they wanted to give too much importance to Ruhi’s obsession and put it on us jabadasti. So for short time they kinda forgot about Rohit.

This session the Fl is legacy only in MG’s khayal and those old FL’s flashbacks are like khana for fishing old fans. This FL will die without identity.smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Thanks dear.

I thought you were Abhimanyu's team in past.I don't know if you were a Ro-Ru team fan from starting or you were chosen team Abhimanyu in past.

I noticed this thing many time in past soem span of days,So U thought Why should don't ask to you directly.

Bella Ciao.

i am a legacy viewer I changed team of roru from abimanyu after romit entered show.
Edited by Mehersudha - 19 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

That one dkp totally messed up as they wanted to give too much importance to Ruhi’s obsession and put it on us jabadasti. So for short time they kinda forgot about Rohit.

This session the Fl is legacy only in MG’s khayal and those old FL’s flashbacks are like khana for fishing old fans. This FL will die without identity.smiley36

they are fishing legacy fans with this bait from very long time 😄 i will not be surprised if ab will meet a fate like naira 😄

Yes the toffee boy got it wrong all along… he is in state of shock seeing two dayan one after another. He was brainwashed to believe they love him.

oh i forgot anout the pehli ruhi...i mean shock ke baad shock mila ise...woh jise har choti baat processs karne mein r=time lagta hai...😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Writers 1 year + 2 months (assumption) +3 l mahine(leap) hogaye kab milega akshara ko insaaf kab hoga yuvraj ko phansi. Kab ladegi ab uska case in court smiley38

Ab thak toh yuvraj khule saand ki tarah ghoom raha hoga smiley7Image

Edited by firewings_diya - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They serving crap and that pimple is so distracting. I'm seen small pimple here and there and goes away but this one it's just there. My friend is into skincare, I asked her to take a look that's how much is bothering me smiley36 Anyway she said it looks more like a bug bite that swollen those take longer then pimple to heal. smiley44

smiley37lets see if pimple gonna heal first or ArSa🤔
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

smiley37lets see if pimple gonna heal first or ArSa🤔

I'm embarrass to say I choose Arsa

a man in a blue shirt is laughing with the words laugh out loud below him

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa