Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Did they show 3 months leap in today’s episode?

Yes… they did with a Armaan sa who got permanent headache…Use Abhira chahiye thi and now he wants the chudail Maa…

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

ruhi and he are really made for each other...😂

Rab ne bana di Jodi…Now their kid will be the new brat…smiley36

Edited by leafy2022 - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Yes… they did with a Armaan sa who got permanent headache…Use Abhira chahiye thi and now he wants the chudail Maa…

pyaar ho to aisa....abhira ka headache...armaan ko ho gaya hai...😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know about others but KP is a POS and vile cause how she treat her own grandson by blood just cause she didn't choose his mother for Madhav. Ruhi is nasty character & cheap cause how she's married and after her jeth. They can WW all they want she's always be a despicable character to me like her mother. I hope she really move on after a 101 tries, especially now if she's really pregnant. smiley20

As for Fufasa he's the only character I don't have a issue with cause he stay consistent about what he wants. You may not like his tactics but he states his case all things Law and War is fair when it comes to Poddar Firm.

Madhav is a failure as a father the real true parents in that house are M & M

Vidya is a stain to all step mothers. I normally don't take her seriously but that shraap on man you raised since childhood cause he lost his mother is who you're cursing. smiley11

What I mean to say is , kp is a good negative character ..she's a smart lady .. like ruhi was a chindi failure vamp ..she was useless but..kp stands strong ..she's the master puppeteer ..

Vidya & madhav disgust me to no end..

I always felt indifferent to ruhi..but a little bit of understanding she gets from me coz she wasn't like this from the beginning ..if arman didn't drag her into ph with his promises , she would probably be a different person & in a different situation..for like 10 months arman played her in confusion , and she played him back..but from where it started , I blame arman more than ruhi ..not bec she is so and so daughter, I never cared for little ruhi , her mother or her poppy ..goes without saying, post abhiman divorce ( a little before that actually), she's completely responsible for her actions..she's been despicable since then ..but whether it's kp or vidya or ruhi or arman or abhira , I'll buy anybodys white wash..I'm soft hearted that way 😆

I know these characters act weird in phases while they're completely fine later when somebody else takes the hot seat to mess up the lives of the leads..

Rab ne bana di Jodi…Now their kid will be the new brat…smiley36

bigger one..😂 as arohi se kafi badi wali hai ruhi....to ruhi and rohit ka mix to socho...[😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hate when you call her out on BS, that she does that bechari whisper, Mmmmannnisshaa

Remind me someone Vvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiirrrratttttt

I have loved Manisha since day 1. 🥰
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Waise koi batayega what is Vidya ka dukh? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jisko she calls as dukh is actually her ego which got hurt

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Be careful. Someone will come after you smiley39

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

Tum bhi na, are you sure trouble follows you, not you causing it smiley36

leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

pyaar ho to aisa....abhira ka headache...armaan ko ho gaya hai...😂

He just likes to be sad I feel like… what was he thinking when he ignored V? He had no idea how chudail this V is.

He just likes to be sad I feel like… what was he thinking when he ignored V? He had no idea how chudail this V is.

i find he is very chalak....😂

jo use chahiye hota hai and karna hota hai karta hai...😂

jaise he left ruhi....pehle for rohit...then at the mandap...😂

he wants abjira...to koi kuch kar le....he just wanted her...😂

ab vidya ne jo drama kar diya hai...usse banda darr gaya hai...darshak hi darr gayee hai...woh to saamne tha...😂

i dont think he knew ki vidya was such a dayan....😂 ab uski acchai sacchai mamta per se parda uthne ki baari hai...😂