Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m reminded of Eeeeshaaaaaaaaan

Akka saab or Reva it didn't matter, I hated his name smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

superb.ypur english post is bang on🥰

Thanks dear.

I thought you were Abhimanyu's team in past.I don't know if you were a Ro-Ru team fan from starting or you were chosen team Abhimanyu in past.

I noticed this thing many time in past soem span of days,So U thought Why should don't ask to you directly.

Bella Ciao.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Rohit said one thing rightly today- His life was so damn easy and Ar's was filled only with struggles. If ever he gets to know about Ruhi's kaands, I am sure that guy wont be able to handle it.

He doesn’t have it in him to handle it, all because the extra legal status he got compared to Armaan. Basically a privileged brat. His parents made sure the world starts and ends with him. Most of the times this kind of privileged brat suffers and the parents who let it happen.

So I think V is getting ready for a big grievance related to Rohit. Anyway both of them got the relationship Armaan and his mom left for them. Rohit having enough goodness in him and trying to be happy with whatever he got, which his mom never did in whole life. All she did is whining and made others miserable.

Edited by leafy2022 - 19 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I blocked back that’s why I can’t see the posts of anyone who has blocked me smiley9

O pl enlighten me how to do it smiley13

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: leafy2022

He doesn’t have it in him to handle it, all because the extra legal status he got compared to Armaan. Basically a privileged brat. His parents made sure the world starts and ends with him. Most of the times this kind of privileged brat suffers and the parents who let it happen.

So I think V is getting ready for a big grievance related to Rohit. Anyway both of them got the relationship Armaan and his mom left for them.

I also think so. Vidya's curse will play a huge role and she will herself curse herself for spitting out those venomous words.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krinya

O pl enlighten me how to do it smiley13

Just simply tap on the users profile and click ‘block user’ smiley1

IMG_0456.jpeg

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Did they show 3 months leap in today’s episode?

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I also think so. Vidya's curse will play a huge role and she will herself curse herself for spitting out those venomous words.

it should happen...

kya mazak banaya hua hai....aise aarti wrong direction mein karna....jaan boojhkar aarti ki plate girana....Its quite bad....

aap agry hi wrong reason per ho....chalo ho to bhi....what sort of a behaviour is this??

Vidya should face something major...waise hoga to sahi..😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Expectations: when vidya is shouting at ruhi abhira will save her. Abhira will take all zillath

But what if

When vidya shouts at ruhi abhira stays silent as she knows armaan will be angry at her as even after telling her so many times not to get involved she did. Now he will be more angry at her for ruining her birthday. Ruhi will coverup as she knows vidya will may not shout at her and in the end vidya will just forgive her and accident happen and ruhi ka medical test hoga phir she will be declared pregnant 😂

Originally posted by: leafy2022

So I think V is getting ready for a big grievance related to Rohit. Anyway both of them got the relationship Armaan and his mom left for them. Rohit having enough goodness in him and trying to be happy with whatever he got, which his mom never did in whole life. All she did is whining and made others miserable.

ruhi and he are really made for each other...😂