Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Abhira will conceive no doubt .. gen 6 bhi Ayega but with Armaan ???

mujhe Toh lag raha hai iska patta cut jayega .. with his step mom Bhakti

Iska patta tabhi cut hoga agar RoPu decides to play truant. If not, his character is safe
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira will conceive no doubt .. gen 6 bhi Ayega but with Armaan ???

mujhe Toh lag raha hai iska patta cut jayega .. with his step mom Bhakti

I would prefer armaan's patta getting cut over an ugly bs seperationwhich will degrade with armaan's character touching the lowest ...it will literally become a headache for us who are stucked with this coz of lead actors...
Edited by Sajini235 - 21 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys...

Long time, no see, I hope all of you are doing well

Don't watch the show regularly...

Come across clips here and there..

It seem that a thing is valueable till its achieved is right in case of itv..

Until unless Abhira was wanted possession for Armaan, he keeps on making big and fast claims but as soon as she became his...

He took not a chance to embarass and humiliate her...

Seriously Abhira's character is again laugh worthy..

That girl fights and throws tantruns and un-necessary places and time but when its required to take a stand, she becomes the bestest doormat available be it of family or her now husband than bf...

But as a girl, its unbearable to watch that scene where her advances met with such rude rejection, must be very humiliating...

IDK what kind of females enjoys this...

I don't watch this show regularly, have a very little idea of whats happening..

So no need to take my post very seriously..

Watched a clip and my idea of whats happening i show.

I couldn't stop myself from posting..

C yaaa..

Edited by Nephy1 - 21 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That was the best part of the episode. Kaveri mentioned everything I commented after watching yesterday episode. Sanjay raised his profile while working under Poddar firm. His arrogance made him forget he's not a Poddar but Bhansal, treated like a son it's different from sharing blood. I'm not sure why he same surprised, the woman he plotted and strategize with for years wanted a Poddar running the firm, maybe not Armaan but always a Poddar. Fufasa knew this that's why he pushed for Ar ouster and he would train Rohit to be under his control.

I'm still waiting for the proper showdown between Maa sa VS Jaimai sa smiley16

For a change I also liked today's epi..I dislike Kaveri soo soo much.. Today KP's words made sense to me. Rather than the illogical prenup and kitchen politics this suits her.. All she cared abt was her Buisness and for that she needs Armaan. Even that bit where Ab overhears kitchen convo was also good.. I do understand Ar but he needs to come out of that shell. This is just another testing time and I hope they emerge victorioussmiley43
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Yeah it’s true .. she really can’t pull of this evil mother in law ..

she looks ridiculous and like a mad monkey .. banging Thalis

Ashwini in comparison in Ghum was very subtle . And the change in her was not annoying .. but understandable.. Ashwini never looked like a possessed devil ..

Was not expecting such bad acting from Shruti ulfat

Ashwini never gave off evil step,mother vibes because she was virats biological mom,who adored him. Today vidyas full,on evil step mother avataar was on. We saw how she was trying to,manipulate kaveri against Armaan and into favouring Rohit..Vidya will always put her own child Rohit above Armaan.. Vidya disgraced the whole step,mother ..step son bond in Rishta. Becuase rishta has always shown step mothers/ fathers and step sons/ daughters have the most beautiful bonds. Swarna put karthik her stepson even above her own son shubham..manjeri loved Neil just as much as she loved abhimanyu and then she loved Neil’s daughter roohi …Abhinav loved abhir like he was his own son.. but Vidya is a total disgrace… she’s disgraced rishtas whole image of step.moms…who’ve in the past always been good..🤨
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah it’s true .. she really can’t pull of this evil mother in law ..

she looks ridiculous and like a mad monkey .. banging Thalis

Ashwini in comparison in Ghum was very subtle . And the change in her was not annoying .. but understandable.. Ashwini never looked like a possessed devil ..

Was not expecting such bad acting from Shruti ulfat

Ashwini was a sweet woman in the initial days of ghum who loved Sai like her own daughter unlike this Vidya who was always rude to Abhira since day one. The harshness towards Armaan these days makes no sense at all as she used to love him a lot before.

Even Manjari is better than her. She took care of her husband’s illegitimate son and loved him like her own son.

This vile Vidayan is at best a Surrekha Bhosale. Who uses her adoptive son as per her convenience and treats her Bahu like trash.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ashwini never gave off evil step,mother vibes because she was virats biological mom,who adored him. Today vidyas full,on evil step mother avataar was on. We saw how she was trying to,manipulate kaveri against Armaan and into favouring Rohit..Vidya will always put her own child Rohit above Armaan.. Vidya disgraced the whole step,mother ..step son bond in Rishta. Becuase rishta has always shown step mothers/ fathers and step sons/ daughters have the most beautiful bonds. Swarna put karthik her stepson even above her own son shubham..manjeri loved Neil just as much as she loved abhimanyu and then she loved Neil’s daughter roohi …Abhinav loved abhir like he was his own son.. but Vidya is a total disgrace… she’s disgraced rishtas whole image of step.moms…who’ve in the past always been good..🤨

Mujhe toh kaku superstar lag rahi hai .. who was doing everything to save vinu ( the nalayak ) inspite of having her own harini and savi .

I am super annoyed at Armaan .. why did he marry Abhira if he was not sure about standing by her .. and why should Abhira stand with him ..

Now if he has an accident Abhira should dump him and go

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ye funny hai armaan and abhira openly doing gulu gulu when ruro were struggling but i guess ruhi stops rohith and tells him it's not right smiley36 ruhi scores 1 mark here and abhira scores 0 smiley36

https://youtu.be/RnEQRsucfxM

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ye funny hai armaan and abhira openly doing gulu gulu when ruro were struggling but i guess ruhi stops rohith and tells him it's not right smiley36 ruhi scores 1 mark here and abhira scores 0 smiley36

Guess it's Ruhit's time to hit the Poddars and Abhimaan with PDA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Of all the things , abhira ko inse jealousy hogi ye na socha tha🤣