Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually madhav should die first Rohit should live .. but Ruhi should miscarry .. so that Vidya gets to keep quiet ..

Ruhi mostly wont. Armaan will be the caretaker because by the time Abhira conceives, Rohit ka wicket gir chuka hoga
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

even if her intentions are purely selfish, atleast she is able to acknowledge the truth.

I think she was very arrogant that Rohit would handle everything and brushed off Abhira as useless. but now she is having to eat her words because Rohit is an epic failure and she is seeing what Armaan is worth. And a girl she brushed away as useless is a newbie who could give the experienced and never-been-defeated lawyer Armaan a solid takkar.

I think she legit thought she would appoint Rohit and get rid of Abhimaan for good. but thats not possible . so now she has to play her cards right. she will still want Rohit to be incharge on paper but for Abhimaan to be the actual people running the show and she has to find a way to do that without making it obvious to Abhimaan and risk them leaving. So any opportunity to show them unexpected kindness is a point she will use later to count her ehsaan on them. She has scored points for preventing Armaan from leaving home, next she will get points for supporting Abhiras career and when she flourishes and does well, she will stake claim and want points for helping Abhira advance her career so smoothly which she wouldnt have been able to do if not for PF opportunity. She may even agree to Charu, Kiara job to get more points for accommodating Abhimaan request for their siblings.

I am interested in seeing Kaveri's reaction in IR- will she gain more points by supporting Abhira or turn against Abhira and try to guilt trip her using the points she already has to make Abhira feel indebted

I wonder how she is gonna react in V bday cake fiasco and in Ruhi unconscious hokar gir gayi and Abhira blame for that too - will she join in creating ruckus like she used to, will she stay mostly mute and let V scream like a banshee or will she actually be supportive to Abhira

All options are feasible. some pros and cons to each. if she screams, she can fully control narrative without giving V a chance to do much. if she supports abhira, she gets a lot of points. if she stays mute and lets V scream- she can avoid suspicion for overly supporting Abhira and she can also get her sadistic pleasure in seeing Abhira demeaned by V. but V and Sanjay will definitely wonder why Kaveri didnt reprimand Abhira more vociferously.

Kaveri is behaving like a chess player. she changes her gameplan and her views very casually.

The way armaan behaves will decide what kind of future holds for abhimaan. Coz its clear that abhira is trying her best hold thing from falling apart in their relationship. But at the end of the day, she is also a human being. She also have a limit to bear. I really want abhira to give up on fixing things and distance herself from everyone and drown herself in work after a proper burst out infront armaan saying that, "lo..I am giving you space. Come to me when you are ready act as my husband too not just a beta.."...

I have a very interesting take on kv's reaction on IR. On one hand, she will be happy to know that abhira belongs to a bada khaandaan...on the other hand, she will use abhira's anger on gks for abandoning her mother to manupulate her that poddar family is the only family she has. She is planning to make abhira feel indebted to her just like armaan...I hope at one point abhira and armaan will break free from this web of manupulation but the sadistic part of me wanna see abhira going berserk on gks for what ak had to go through and kv supporting her...😁😁😁😁

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this is dadi family vs bhansal ka hoga

Although Vidya should take notes from her Maasa, because she made it clear that son in law or daughter in law won't be preferred above the blood children. Aaj Phupasa paraye hue h, Kal iska number bhi aayega 🤣🤣. Vidya being all maine aapko maa maana aap toh saas nikli.

In- laws relations. Blood relations bhi hoga kabhi😂.

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Romit n Garvita 😍

Ruhismiley37

I can't get over her delulu umeed nonsense n her overnight transformation is too unbelievable

She even gave family bhashan to Fufasmiley37 n why is she forcing Ab to accept Job Let her be the fake career oriented self respected woman who actually loves sitting at Poddar house listening to Vidya mata n KP's taunts Ab wanted to hilao Poddar firm so she definitely won't join

Still I liked Ruhi Rohit scenes ♥️ Till Ruhi turns psycho again But Rohit should know the truth He deserves complete honesty from Ruhi as he gave her a second chance which she betrayed again

How n why did Ruhi get pregnant so soon Are they going to repeat Gen3 🤔🤡 Hopefully No n if they want someone to die then let it be Madhav then Vidya mata will hate n curse Legacy FL even more making the bechari even more bechari

Let Rohit be happy with their kid Infact cvs could show Ru-Ro having problems because Rohit will know the truth n how FL ML also hid such important truth n him hating all 3 of them yet living with Ruhi for their kid n later their relationship getting better with Ruhi falling in love n Rohit after seeing her efforts deciding to give her n their relationship a third chance

Also Ruhi does Work from home great 👍

And Abhira is still staying there after her husband's sudden Maa pyaar while he was ready to marry her n leave that house Well she chose that KP Vidya family n two timer husband herself again n again Nobody forced her So no sympathy for her except for her infertility issue

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

Armaan, who fought against all odds to get married to Abhira by facing everything together is barely able to look at her face now.

His behavior towards Abhira currently indicates Armaan is completely aware of the reason for Vidya’s behavior towards him, him choosing Abhira over her. His inability to open up to Abhira, him remembering Vidya’s curse in the shower, and him not wanting to talk about this could be because he doesn’t want to hurt Abhira, but what he isn’t realizing is that he is subconsciously placing blame at Abhira. Abhira is a very intuitive person, she is soon going to realize this and he is going to end up hurting her the most.

Armaan’s mistake was taking Vidya’s words at face value. During infertility track, Vidya claimed the reason for her reaction to be her son’s happiness. Armaan believed at the end of the day Vidya will accept them because she wants his happiness, which for him is with Abhira. The reason why he tries to pacify Vidya so much is because for him Vidya is still fighting for his happiness and dream of a child. How could he fault with that? For the time being at least, he is trying to maintain an aloofness with Abhira at least until Vidya has calmed down. What he doesn’t seem to realize is his married life is still very nascent, Abhira might understand his situation even, but there’s is going to be a breaking point for her too and by the time he recognizes this the damage to their marriage would be irreversible.

Abhira - it is painful to see her trying to make every attempt to reach out to her husband who has completely shut down from her. A man who couldn’t bear to leave her side for a minute now cannot bother to look at her. It’s painful and humiliating when your partner doesn’t reciprocate your feelings, especially physical intimacy, be it woman or man. I’m not at all surprised that she is trying to initiate physical intimacy despite Armaan’s emotional distance. That is one aspect of their relationship that has been consistent throughout this rollercoaster ride to their marriage. Yes Armaan may not be right now in this mindset, but even during his most vulnerable moments it has been Armaan who initiated physical intimacy between them, be it his first forehead kiss or after crying for a whole day after Rohit’s return. Physical intimacy for a man and woman has different significance. A husband seeks physical intimacy as a way of expressing his love for the wife, which comes with a sense of possessiveness and pride even. A wife seeks it when she wants reassurance, mostly a sense of belonging from her husband especially when they are emotionally vulnerable and unsure of their place in the husband’s life. It’s only natural for Abhira to want that affirmation from Armaan. Where ITV is only known for men showing interest in initiating physical intimacy, I’m surprised makers showed it’s only natural for a wife to have the same feelings towards her husband.

This relationship is still strong only because Abhira is still holding on to it with iron grip, even after Armaan’s indifference. The day she lets it go, it’s going to break into irreparable pieces.

Your analysis is apt👌 and precise ..

I feel arman for the first time is facing the reality that he might have to choose between his wife and mother, n this is not the first time and the last.. that's why he's so lost ..he might be aware of it subconsciously but being in that situation is totally different than the ideas in the head..

he might have thought eventually vidya will accept abhira and abhira also keeps telling him ke I win everybody's heart..But the threat was real & in future also he might be on the same crossroad ..so it's a tough choice to make ..

Like you rightly said , his love for the family is not just that , it's gratitude also ..he's the best lawyer in poddar firm , so he's valuable to his family otherwise dadisa also won't bat an eyelid before throwing him out..he's also responsible towards rohit , he needs armans support to run the firm.. this kind of bond is really hard to break and as you put it , if it's his family vs abhira , abhira will always take the back seat and he will never choose her over vidya ..

He will.leave this family coz they want to , not bec he wants to..he will keep coming bk here if he leaves ..

Edited by Krinya - 21 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I think makers have forwarded to new plot of Poddars v. Bansal, because even Kajal didn't like what Kaveri said lol.

Baaki I have no idea when queen became the best lawyer of Udaipur but Kaveri bol rhi h maan lete h. Maybe there will be jealousy track as well. But won't that be like so many track going parallel together. 🤣 Khichdi ho jayega.

t

There won't be a new plot..they have something in their head which they will execute through the lawyer business.. like first time abhira separated (apne og s3 wale) , it was coz a psycho blew up birla hospital and abhims hand got hurt while saving abhira & she had to leave him to fulfill a condition for his surgery ...

Aise hi it might he detrimental for abhira to work in poddar firm..pehle toh uske ooosool hi nai match karege ..roz ka kalesh hoga..phir she will keep taking panga with criminals / clients n revenge plots toh ainvayi ban jayege...

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: abagree

Yes for the first time dadisa realized she was wrong about Abhira... And the fact that Sanjay is paraya.... I enjoyed the fact that Sanjay heard this part.... Bravo dadisa

Dadi said that? Really! Wow 😮

I hope we get some track of Dadi vs Sanjay for the firm smiley36

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

t

There won't be a new plot..they have something in their head which they will execute through the lawyer business.. like first time abhira separated (apne og s3 wale) , it was coz a psycho blew up birla hospital and abhims hand got hurt while saving abhira & she had to leave him to fulfill a condition for his surgery ...

Aise hi it might he detrimental for abhira to work in poddar firm..pehle toh uske ooosool hi nai match karege ..roz ka kalesh hoga..phir she will keep taking panga with criminals / clients n revenge plots toh ainvayi ban jayege...

Yep I remember Abheera ke usool were like aap galat h toh I won't take your case, ab Poddar firm m jo 5 lakh de rhe h ek hearing ke, woh sab honest toh nhi ho sakte😆. There will be conflict of interest sooner or later between Abheera usool and Firm.

Maybe you are correct about writers giving similar plot like G3, because kuch innovative ki umeed h bhi nhi inse. This could be a foundation for separation where they wanna show a difficult situation rather then a faulty person.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

True and today she made kachoris for her because she knew Ar didn’t. How sweet of her ❤️

If only Manisha Chachi was her MIL and not Vidya. Abhira would truly find a mother in Manisha ❤️

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ruhi mostly wont. Armaan will be the caretaker because by the time Abhira conceives, Rohit ka wicket gir chuka hoga

Abhira will conceive no doubt .. gen 6 bhi Ayega but with Armaan ???

mujhe Toh lag raha hai iska patta cut jayega .. with his step mom Bhakti

Edited by Aadi04 - 21 days ago