Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

If Ruhi is pregnant that means Rohit ka kaam pura pura

Rohit ki vidayi plus blame on Abhira plus dayan vidya kicking her out ka time aane wala hai

Then may be Abhira will be pregnant too

Leap with both babies in a month or two

We can see badi wali maha dayan vidya if madhav goes with rohit too. Double dhamakasmiley36

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey jitna rohit ruhi ki tabahi sochte toh abhimaan ki tabahi hoga. Isiliye madhav safe hi udne ke liye 🤣 baaki sab mein 🥱 aisa mauth har roj poochne se gandha lag raha hi 🤪

Waise toh we know that there will definitely be a white day and someome have to go for trp but to keep the evil saas shut her mouth, some women should miscarry wow that's another level, ab kahaa gyi woh woke empathy for fictional characters 🤣, oh yes that's reserved for one particular fictional character 😉.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

The episode was hilarious. Full on glorifying Abhira even if it doesn’t make sense. When did she become such a threat and even a better lawyer than Armaan? The last I remember she was looking into Armaan’s files to steal evidence in the first case she took. In the second case, she withdrew from her case and left her clients stranded. She was so unprofessional and should’ve lost her license. But this is itv so they will make up anything to glorify her even though what they showed about her as a lawyer was a complete failure all this time. Now they suddenly want to show her a better lawyer than Armaan and such a threat to Poddar that they want us to forget what they showed earlier smiley39

its comedy only as abheera was never proper in any case. She can't get proper cases too when she runs alone in court rejects clients. This is all to rile fufasa against poddars so that he will do something next in his revenge on dadi and bali ka bakra will be abheera. Wo death blames they can do some sort of mu that she is against poddar firm in any case that way all dance blame her easily. It's all her beijjat i and jillat ki ladoo only. Dadi held ar as sautela so he is kept on poddars side safe. Remember the vows of ar if you become big lawyer I won't be jealous. Insecurity track like kartik burning on naira being successful in jewellery designing shown and separation came during pregnancy. Same jealousy track with insecurity may be done too. There too dadi riled kartik saying all time kittu bahut possessive hi. Manish supported naira for her work. Both worked on opposite sides and separation came in.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Waise toh we know that there will definitely be a white day and someome have to go for trp but to keep the evil saas shut her mouth, some women should miscarry wow that's another level, ab kahaa gyi woh woke empathy for fictional characters 🤣, oh yes that's reserved for one particular fictional character 😉.

waha pe infertile bol rahe hi jillat ki ladoo mil rahi hi pati usko dekhta bhi nahi hi idhar ulta hogaya ruhi apni pati ko gale lagadi, sasuma unko waris ke liye poochi hi, sab ache se horaha hi toh tummy pain toh hoga na 🤣🤣 aabheera ke ansoon it should not be shown.
Edited by Mehersudha - 21 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

For a change today’s episode was good compare to last few days….. I loved dadisa take on who should represent PF and fufuasa overhearing👏

That was the best part of the episode. Kaveri mentioned everything I commented after watching yesterday episode. Sanjay raised his profile while working under Poddar firm. His arrogance made him forget he's not a Poddar but Bhansal, treated like a son it's different from sharing blood. I'm not sure why he same surprised, the woman he plotted and strategize with for years wanted a Poddar running the firm, maybe not Armaan but always a Poddar. Fufasa knew this that's why he pushed for Ar ouster and he would train Rohit to be under his control.

I'm still waiting for the proper showdown between Maa sa VS Jaimai sa smiley16

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

We can see badi wali maha dayan vidya if madhav goes with rohit too. Double dhamakasmiley36

i think twist should be Abhira is gone due to that dadisa kick vidya out.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Though there may be still confusion about Ruhi's pregnancy but if it's true the only reason I am satisfied is there will be no surrogacy track. That would be disgusting to watch and the way it was portrayed made biggest mockery of surrogacy, cannot see it once again.smiley11

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

its comedy only as abheera was never proper in any case. She can't get proper cases too when she runs alone in court rejects clients. This is all to rile fufasa against poddars so that he will do something next in his revenge on dadi and bali ka bakra will be abheera. Wo death blames they can do some sort of mu that she is against poddar firm in any case that way all dance blame her easily. It's all her beijjat i and jillat ki ladoo only. Dadi held ar as sautela so he is kept on poddars side safe. Remember the vows of ar if you become big lawyer I won't be jealous. Insecurity track like kartik burning on naira being successful in jewellery designing shown and separation came during pregnancy. Same jealousy track with insecurity may be done too. There too dadi riled kartik saying all time kittu bahut possessive hi. Manish supported naira for her work. Both worked on opposite sides and separation came in.

I think makers have forwarded to new plot of Poddars v. Bansal, because even Kajal didn't like what Kaveri said lol.

Baaki I have no idea when queen became the best lawyer of Udaipur but Kaveri bol rhi h maan lete h. Maybe there will be jealousy track as well. But won't that be like so many track going parallel together. 🤣 Khichdi ho jayega.

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

actually it would be nice to see maha dayaan out. No kalesh no drama nothing.

Phuphasa dadisa can atleast bring some comic factor when needsd

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I think makers have forwarded to new plot of Poddars v. Bansal, because even Kajal didn't like what Kaveri said lol.

Baaki I have no idea when queen became the best lawyer of Udaipur but Kaveri bol rhi h maan lete h. Maybe there will be jealousy track as well. But won't that be like so many track going parallel together. 🤣 Khichdi ho jayega.

this is dadi family vs bhansal ka hoga