Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

i dont buy that ruhi has changed....she is still manipulative....and is manipulating so that her truth is not out.....else....she would have spoken it with rohit and come out clean...aise dhokha de kar koi shuruat nahi hoti.....

I agree she should have tried telling Rohit everything before starting anything

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

udne ki aasha on madhav ji is getting more votes than rohit 🤣 first tkt unko milni hi bas

Actually madhav should die first Rohit should live .. but Ruhi should miscarry .. so that Vidya gets to keep quiet ..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually madhav should die first Rohit should live .. but Ruhi should miscarry .. so that Vidya gets to keep quiet ..

arey jitna rohit ruhi ki tabahi sochte toh abhimaan ki tabahi hoga. Isiliye madhav safe hi udne ke liye 🤣 baaki sab mein 🥱 aisa mauth har roj poochne se gandha lag raha hi 🤪
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

The episode was hilarious. Full on glorifying Abhira even if it doesn’t make sense. When did she become such a threat and even a better lawyer than Armaan? The last I remember she was looking into Armaan’s files to steal evidence in the first case she took. In the second case, she withdrew from her case and left her clients stranded. She was so unprofessional and should’ve lost her license. But this is itv so they will make up anything to glorify her even though what they showed about her as a lawyer was a complete failure all this time. Now they suddenly want to show her a better lawyer than Armaan and such a threat to Poddar that they want us to forget what they showed earlier smiley39

Edited by The_Best - 21 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruhi can never become normal or a positive character, this could have worked if they changed her the moment Ar left her at mandap but it was not the case. Even after so much much happened she was still after Ar deciveing her pati so it's cheating only.

Now they could put whitener on her for few days to have child and sent Ab out but then she'll again start Ar jaap. May use her child to stay close to Ar like she is doing with her husband.

But none of her deeds will come out with dhamaka, she'll soon become bechari and everyone will sympathies with her and blame others.

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yeh ruhi kaise pregnant hui

Maine kya miss kiya

Armaan, rohit ya koi aur

Ya phir fake pregnancy and blame on Abhira

thats a basic to feel sorry......how can u claim to start fresh...with lies and dhokha???😂

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

If Ruhi is pregnant that means Rohit ka kaam pura pura

Rohit ki vidayi plus blame on Abhira plus dayan vidya kicking her out ka time aane wala hai

Then may be Abhira will be pregnant too

Leap with both babies in a month or two

Originally posted by: Ria23

Yeh ruhi kaise pregnant hui

Maine kya miss kiya

Armaan, rohit ya koi aur

Ya phir fake pregnancy and blame on Abhira

OMG....smiley37....bhai she is fixed on armaan.....iss liye pregnancy with delusion ein hi hogi...😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sanjay bansal vs kaveri could have been better if Armaan was out and then kaveri forgetting her ego and pleading Ar to come back and save them as Sanjay took everything under his name.

But ye Ar apni pagal maaaaa ko bhul kar ghar se jaaye to.smiley44

Will be treat to watch Sanjay in proper villain mode and kaveri leaving PH and becoming gareeb for few days.

Currently I think Sanjay would try to sabogate Ab-Ar work to show himself better than them.